剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这话没用 西蒙斯
That's not helping, Simmons. I'm --
我已经在尽力吸收震动了
I'm absorbing the quakes as best I can.
那副护臂还能坚持多久
How much can those gauntlets take?
我担心的不是她的护臂
It's not the gauntlets I'm worried about.
伊莱 醒醒吧
Eli, wake up.
你还看不清情况吗
Don't you see what's happening?
别因为自大而看不见真♥相♥
Don't let your ego blind you to the truth.
你所谓的真♥相♥ 科尔森特工
What you call truth, Agent Coulson,
我称之为理论
I call theory.
那颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 大家都得死
That bomb goes off, everyone dies,
包括你
you included.
你错了
You're wrong!
《黑暗神书》已让我看清前路
The Darkhold has shown me the way.
我死后仍可以创造生命
I can create life, even after death.
小偷能做到吗
Can a petty thief do that, huh?
那炸♥弹♥并不是保险装置吧
That bomb isn't a fail-safe, is it?
是你的终极计划
It's your end game.
不是我的终结
It's not my end --
是你的
it's yours.
各位
Uh, guys?
我们得走了
We got to go.
就好了
Almost there.
拜托
Come on.
罗比 你得加把劲
Robbie, I need you to fight.
从那儿出来
Get out of that box.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我们做个了结吧
Well, let's finish it.
各小队 行动
All teams...go hot.
太强了
It's too...strong!
黛西
Daisy!
罗比
Robbie!
没事的 西蒙斯特工
It's all right, Agent Simmons.
我不会流血致死的
I won't bleed out.
人工血只是为了装样子
The synthetic blood is mostly for appearances.
但你很疼 我不懂
But you're in pain. I don't understand.
拉德克里夫博士将我设计成了替身
Dr. Radcliffe programmed me to be a decoy.
我必须展现出正常的人类反应
I need to exhibit the proper response to human sensations,
我被编程为会感受到人类感受
and I was programmed to feel them.
包括疼痛
Including pain.
是的
Yes.
感觉很糟
It's quite awful.
真抱歉 艾达
I'm so sorry, Aida.
我得出去
I got to get outside.
太强了
It's too much.
-我得出去 -黛西
- I got to get out. - Daisy.
那是震波女吗
Is that Quake?
这事跟你有关吗
Are you involved?
-等等 -震波女
- Wait, wait. - Quake.
局长说你没在的
Director said you wasn't here.
你一直都在吗
Have you been here the whole time?
神盾局一直在撒谎吗
Was S.H.I.E.L.D. lying all along?
怎么回事
What happened?
-梅斯局长撒谎了 -他们骗了我们
- Director Mace lied. - They lied to us.
-这事跟神盾局有关吗 -安静
- Was S.H.I.E.L.D. behind this? - Calm down.
安静 拜托
Quiet, please.
行了
Please.
你们是对的
You're right --
我骗了你们
I lied to you.
震波女的确一直都在
Quake was here the entire time.
但今天这里的危机并非是她造成的
But she was not responsible for the danger here today.
约翰逊特工
Agent Johnson...
拯救了我们大家
saved us all.
配合我 你回头会感谢我的
Just go with it. You'll thank me later.
我们得把车交给加布
We need to get this to Gabe.
这车现在是他的了
Belongs to him now.
我暂时还不会认定前任车主就没了
I wouldn't count out the previous owner just yet.
你觉得罗比还能回来吗
You think Robbie will make it back?
上个恶灵骑士就回来了
The last Ghost Rider did.
等等 什么
Wait a minute. Wait. What?
说来话长 不管怎样
Long story. Regardless,
我认为我们还会见到雷耶斯先生
I don't think we've seen the last of Mr. Reyes.
大家都在休息室
Everyone's in the common room,
如果你想加入的话
if you want to join us.
我觉得我已经加入了
I think I already did.
很抱歉局长当着媒体让你
I'm sorry the Director put you on the spot like that
有口莫辩 我之前也不知道的
in front of the press. He called an audible on me.
他有这权力 是吧
He can do that, huh?
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
如果你不想再做特工
if you don't want to be an agent again,
我们可以另想办法
we can work something out.
老实说
Got to be honest. I -
我不知道我对回来是什么想法
I don't know how I feel about being back --
纪律 规矩 但是
the rules, regulations. But...
我还是有些想念的事的
there were a few things I've missed.
他们也想你
They missed you, too.
而且 神盾局的
Plus, it doesn't hurt
新脸面人物是个异人也好
that the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. is an Inhuman.
你觉得呢
Your idea?
我觉得神盾局的新脸面就该是个异人
I thought the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be an Inhuman --
但我不是指他
didn't mean him, though.
得了
Yeah, right.
或许在漫画书里还行吧
Maybe in the comic-book version.
你去哪
Where you going?
我刚要给你拿瓶啤酒
I was just gonna grab you a beer.
-不渴 -听我说
- Not thirsty. - Look...
我知道你是因为我才想离开
I know you're leaving 'cause of me,
我希望你别走
and I wish you wouldn't.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为
Well, it's because...
我最近
I recently, uh...
经历了不好的事
I went to a bad place --
心理层面上的
in my head, I mean, and,
我想找人聊聊
I wanted to talk.
除非你觉得我们不再是朋友了
Unless you're saying that we're not friends anymore.
朋友
Friends?
我们就是朋友吗
Is that what we are?
我搞不懂你 小乌龟
I can't figure you out, Turtleman.
我们调情 煲电♥话♥粥 去吃饭
We flirt, we talk on the phone, we go to dinner,
然后几周来毫无联络
and then nothing... for weeks.
现在你又说你担心我
And now you say you're worried about me,
想保护我
you want to protect me.
别喊我"小乌龟"
Don't call me "Turtleman."
据梅斯局长称
And according to Director Mace,
震波女其实从来不是神盾局的逃犯
Quake was never actually a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D. --
她一直在执行长♥期♥的卧底任务
she was working on an extended undercover operation
打击反异人组织 监察者
to take down the anti-Inhuman group the Watchdogs.
本周稍后
More details to come
将举♥行♥正式新闻发布会公布更多细节
in an official press conference later this week.
震波女本就是神盾局特工
看来纳迪尔参议员没有王牌了
Sounds like Senator Nadeer lost her trump card.
她会对我们更穷追猛打的
She'll be after us -- harder than ever.
我们对付过比政客更可怕的
We've faced worse than politicians.
既然大家都到齐了
Well, now that we're all gathered,
我想给约翰逊特工一样东西
I'd like to present Agent Johnson with something.
你的胸卡
Your official lanyard.
可惜凯尼格特工不在
It's just a shame Agent Koenig couldn't be here.
蓝色级
Level blue.
真让人激动 是吧
Thrilling, isn't it?
这什么意思
What does that mean?
我们也不知道
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表