剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
注射器 艾达
The syringe, Aida.
我们得给她注射镇定剂
We have to sedate her.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
她不是该处于放松的模拟中吗
She was supposed to be in a relaxing simulation.
她在日间水疗中心做热石按♥摩♥
She was in a day spa, getting a hot-stone massage.
你把石头加热得多烫啊
How hot did you make the stones?
我完全按照你的要求来的
I did exactly as you asked.
至少你没扭断她的脖子
Well, at least you didn't snap her neck,
这倒是进步
so that's an improvement.
去拿束身的东西
Fetch some restraints.
我们或许错判了是什么
We may have misjudged what it takes
能让梅特工舒服
to keep Agent May comfortable.
你就可以碰洛拉吗
So you're allowed to touch Lola?
我想告诉你
Wanted to let you know
我们几分钟就能到坠机点
we're a few minutes out from the crash site.
他让你开过她吗
Did he ever let you drive her?
我脑子里有个画面
I have this one image in my head --
我们早期的一次任务
an early mission of ours.
可能是在马德里
Maybe in Madrid?
科尔森留着小胡子
Coulson had a mustache.
他给了我钥匙
He gave me the keys
还叫我别告诉别人
and told me not to let anyone else know.
我们会找到他们的
We're gonna find them, you know.
我知道
I know.
我就是总有种感觉
I just can't shake this feeling.
觉得什么不对劲
Something's off.
怎么不对劲
Off how?
任务 还是你和...
With the mission or between you and...?
我不在期间发生什么事了吗
Did I miss something while I was gone?
什么事
Like what?
你知道的
You know like what.
梅特工
Agent May!
我们到达坠机点了
We've reached the crash site,
但我们搜索方圆100英里都找不到飞机
but we scanned for 100 square miles and there's no Quinjet.
肯定是有人劫持了应答机信♥号♥♥
Someone must have hijacked the transponder signal.
那他们在哪
So where the hell are they?
真是扫兴
Well, this is a fly in the ointment.
这支小队一定是在搜索残骸
This squad must've been searching the debris trail.
谁知道还有多少人
Who knows how many others are out there?
我们该多担忧他们打开那玩意
How worried should we be about them getting into that thing?
有生物锁 只有我能打得开
It's biometrically locked. Only I can open it.
除非他们用爆♥炸♥物
Unless they use explosives.
还是不想告诉我们里面是什么吗
Still don't feel like telling us what's inside?
那我们上吧
Then I guess we're doing this.
我和迈克绕过去 冰冻远处那边的三个
Mack and I can go around, ICE the three on the far side.
局长 你搞定箱子旁的两个
Director, you take out the two by the case.
能确定里面没有更多人吗
Are we sure there aren't more inside?
如果有 你总是可以用你的神力干翻他们
If there are, you can always shot put them with your super-strength.
是啊
Yeah.
我尽力
I'll make it work.
我们得行动了
We have to move now.
你需要新策略 小子
You need a new strategy, son.
保持沉默是行不通的
This silent treatment isn't working for you.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你怎么知道局长会上昆式战斗机
How did you know the Director was going to get on the Quinjet?
概率
Probability.
我们考虑了各种可能性
We considered every scenario,
所有结果都是目标死亡
and all eventualities lead to our target's death.
你是靠这数学头脑
This little mathlete stunt
在九头蛇被我剿灭时活了下来吗
what kept you alive when I wiped out Hydra?
没错
That's right.
是我有幸端掉了你的组织
I personally had the pleasure of putting your outfit down.
相信我
And believe me when I tell you --
你再不开口 我能让你觉得
I can make Siberia feel like a luau
西伯利亚像热带大餐一样美好
if you don't start giving me some answers.
锤子能击碎玻璃 但却能锤炼钢
The hammer shatters glass but hardens steel.
你是玻璃
You are glass.
好吧 大文豪
Okay, Pushkin.
我去拿锤子
I'll go get a hammer.
我怀念冷战了
I miss the Cold War.
那时候办事不会受束缚
A man could do his job without one hand tied behind his back.
怎么 你们就没有想要动用一切手段的时候吗
What, you've never been tempted to use every tool in the box?
短柄扳钳
A spud wrench?
干草叉 凿子
Hay hook? Plugging chisel?
你说的是英语吗
Are you speaking English?
当我没说
Never mind.
找到梅斯了吗
How's, uh, the location on Mace?
昆式战斗机怎么也追踪不到
Tracking the Quinjet's proving near impossible.
破坏者发送了伪应答机信♥号♥♥
The saboteurs have projected a false transponder signal
同时拦截了真信♥号♥♥
while simultaneously jamming the real one.
只要这个干♥扰♥器♥还在运转
We have no way to contact the Director or the Quinjet
我们就联♥系♥不上局长或飞机
while this jamming equipment is still active.
这肯定不止是个愤怒的前九头蛇那么简单
This is clearly more than some pissed-off former squidheads.
某个有权势的人在支持他们
Someone with means is backing them.
而且还有动机
And someone with motive.
有可能是"监察者" 纳迪尔参议员
Could be Watchdogs, Senator Nadeer --
所以说 我该对梅斯的档案进行详尽分♥析♥
again, why I should perform a thorough analysis of Mace's file.
把身份动机交给我吧 你继续工作
Leave the who and the why to me. Just keep working.
我们浪费的每分钟都让我们的朋友更加危险
Every minute we waste places our friends in greater danger.
我跟你说过了 我可以搞定
I told you, I've got this.
你也许是好意 准将
You may mean well, General,
但你在耽误我...
but you are impeding my ability to...
爱国者计划
爱国者计划
爱国者计划
怎么了
What is it?
梅斯这部分的档案
This section of Mace's file...
爱国者计划
Project Patriot --
唯一有权限的人就是
the only people who have access
梅斯局长和塔伯特准将
are Director Mace, General Talbot,
伯罗斯特工 现在还有我
Agent Burrows, and now me.
你之前问伯罗斯
You mentioned Burrows earlier.
会是因为这个计划吗
Any chance it's because of this project?
不相关
Not relevant.
伯罗斯总带着那个公文箱跟在局长身边
Burrows is always following the Director about with that briefcase.
太明显了
It's not very subtle.
你到底隐瞒了什么 准将
What aren't you telling us, General?
你们两个现在最好不要问我这事
You two do not want to get into this right now with me.
你知道我有权限
You knew I had access.
你写的预案 不是吗
You wrote the protocols, right?
还一直有意把我支开
And have been intentionally steering me away.
你想解释一下原因吗
You want to tell us why?
还是我自己来读档案
Or should I just read the file myself?
大声读
Aloud.
让大家出去
Clear the room.
所有人 都出去
Hey, everybody out.
梅斯局长从来不离开那个公文箱
There's a very good reason Director Mace
是有重要原因的
is never too far away from that briefcase.
有人受伤
Man down!
打得好
Nice shot.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
发生了什么
What happened?
只是一个人而已 你能轻松打扁他
It was just one guy. You could've crushed him.
爱国者计划
不 他不能
No, he couldn't.
他没有异人异能
He doesn't have Inhuman powers.
他什么能力都没有
He doesn't have powers at all.
谢了
Thanks.
就是它给了你神力
This is what gave you your super-strength?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表