剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Hope we're doing the right thing.
我喜欢在阴影里行事的
I liked working in the shadows.
至少你不用再活在阴影里了
Well, at least you won't have to live in them anymore.
-失陪 -我在跟一些我所认识的
- Excuse me. - Working closely with some of the smartest minds
最聪明的人合作
I've had the pleasure of knowing,
一点点重建神盾局
we're in the process of rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D...
听说你现在更像自己了
I hear you're a little bit more yourself.
我想发脾气
I feel cranky.
正如我所说
Like I said.
应该是你去讲
That should be you up there.
不
No.
我就在我该在的地方
I'm right where I belong.
让我再重申一次
So, let's set the record straight one more time.
我们回来了 我们会保护你
We're back, and we're here to protect you --
所有人 不管是人类还是异人
all of you, human and Inhuman alike.
当有人企图分♥裂♥我们
When others try to tear us apart,
我们只会更加团结
it only brings us together.
我们都是一边的
We're all on the same team,
因为团队相互信任 才能...
because a team that trusts is a team that --
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
神盾局曾是九头蛇的傀儡
S.H.I.E.L.D. was a puppet of Hydra,
现在他们会成为异人族的傀儡
and now they'll be puppets of the Inhumans.
神盾局回归 纳迪尔参议员回应杰弗里·梅斯的讲话
我有可靠消息称
I have very credible sources that are telling me
断电正是异人族所为
the Inhumans were responsible for the blackouts,
不管杰弗里·梅斯怎么说
despite what Jeffery Mace may say.
以上是纳迪尔参议员
That was Senator Nadeer,
她的言论是针对政♥府♥宣布
weighing in on the government's announcement
国土战略...
of the return of the Strategic...
给我点好消息
Give me some good news.
虽然神盾局恢复了电力
Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. managed to turn on all the power,
我们还是在全球范围内铲除了17个异人
we were able to eliminate 17 Inhumans worldwide.
很好 好开始
Good. Good start.
我在我弟弟家 我这就出发
I'm at my brother's place, but I'll be heading out now.
等我上车再打给你 你详尽说下
I'll call you from the car for the play-by-play.
要我关掉吗
You want me to turn it off?
算了 还是开着吧
You know what? I'll leave it on.
让它陪陪你
Keep you company.
过几天我再回来看你
I'll be back in a few days to check in.
爱你
Love you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表