剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
但你不能离开我的视线范围
But you don't leave my sight.
大家听清楚
And just so we're clear,
本次行动只准使用冷冻枪
this is an ICERs-only op.
任何人都可能是被感染了
Anyone could have the psychosis,
他们无法对自己的行为负责
so they can't be held responsible for their actions.
神盾局正在调遣兵力封锁边界
Now, S.H.I.E.L.D. is marshaling forces to control the perimeter,
但还需要一个小时
but that's hours away.
现在 只有我们进去
Right now, we're the only ones going in,
所以他们人数比我们多
and we'll be outnumbered.
我不介意
Works for me.
菲兹的昆式战斗机五分钟后到
Fitz's quinjet is five minutes out.
也就是说我们六分钟后出发 做好准备
That means we leave in six. Gear up.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're up for this?
到时候就知道了
Let's find out.
新增强版的护臂
Yeah, new and improved gauntlets,
但西蒙斯说如果你发出震波...
but Simmons said if you quake --
我会震碎体内每块骨头
I could shatter every bone in my body
然后终身残废
and be crippled for life?
-我知道 我知道 -黛西
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Daisy --
我不会冒这个险的
I'm not gonna risk it.
再说了 我也不是一直有异能 而且...
Besides, I didn't always have powers, and...
那之前我也不赖
I did all right.
神志清醒剂 照单交货
Cases of sanity, as ordered.
我需要你在这儿用通讯器指挥我们
I'm gonna need you up here quarterbacking us on comms.
"指挥"
"Quarterbacking"?
对 就是说 你来指挥行动
Yeah, it means that you, uh -- you call the plays.
我还以为
Well, see, I was under the impression
-指挥行动的都是教练 -这...
- it was the coaches who called the plays. - Well --
所以美国的橄榄球员
And that's why American footballers
都需要带耳麦听人指挥
need those little radio things in their ears to tell them what to do
才能在场上好好发挥几分钟
for the few minutes that they're on the field.
嗯 好吧 教练
Yeah. Got it, Coach.
这东西跟肾上腺素自动注射针一个道理
So, these work like EpiPens?
差不多 但效力更高
Almost, but more efficient.
为制止精神错乱
To counteract the psychosis,
血清需要直接注入脑干 所以
the serum needs to be delivered directly into the brain stem, so...
得将注射器直接对准颅骨根部
the injector needs to be placed at the base of the skull.
不行
Oh-ho-ho, no.
你知道我不喜欢针的
Now, you know I don't like needles.
这个嘛 其实更像蜂蜜的刺
Well, I mean, it's a bee sting, really.
该死
Oh, hell --
守卫都哪去了
Where are the guards?
问得好
That's a good question.
小心行事
Keep your heads down.
我们可能会遭遇抵抗
Not all of them will be friendly.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
再问几个问题
A few more questions.
瞳孔放大
对象: 珍玛·西蒙斯
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons,
你现在 或曾经 是否是九头蛇的成员
are you now, or have you ever been, a member of Hydra?
是的
Absolutely.
什么
What?
是去执行卧底任务
On assignment, undercover.
对象: 珍玛·西蒙斯
瞳孔放大
我一直忠于神盾局
My allegiance has always been to S.H.I.E.L.D.
就好了
Almost done.
你是否曾获得任何敏感信息
Have you ever obtained sensitive information
并有义务向上级报告
that you are obligated to report up the Security Spectrum
或向局长报告
or to the Director?
瞳孔放大
西蒙斯特工 需要我重复一遍问题吗
Agent Simmons, would you like me to repeat the question?
不是 这问题太宽泛了
No, it's j-- It's very wide-ranging.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons.
我需要你跟我来
I'm gonna need you to come with me.
就现在
Now.
你们是谁
Hey, who are you guys?!
情况怎么样 教练
How's it looking, Coach?
狱警呢
Where the C.O.s at?!
看起来 露西和她的军团
Well, from what I can tell, Lucy and her cohorts
在挨个牢房♥地寻找伊莱·莫罗
are searching cell by cell for Eli Morrow,
所以他们不知道他在哪
which means they don't know where he is.
那是好事
That's good.
只是 我看不到他们了
Yeah, except I have now lost them.
他们要么在躲避摄像头
So they're either avoiding the cameras
要么是进入了气态
or they've reverted to a halituous state.
什么
Say what?
气态...就是变鬼了
A hali-- They've gone all ghostly.
-聪明 -他们是科学家嘛
- Smart. - Yeah. Well, they are scientists.
他们在这种情况下会策略性地思考
They tend to think strategically in these situations.
所以说我们是厉害的敌手
That's what makes us such formidable adversaries.
至少他们没有感染囚犯
At least they haven't infected the prisoners.
你是五街帮的
你是贫民区的吧
都没几个人还记得五街帮了
我记得
你现在在我的地盘上 伙计
这不是我们的目标
This is not the objective.
走吧 乖乖
随时再来啊 官爷
Come back any time, G.
我带你来不是为了让你复仇的
I didn't bring you down here to settle scores.
我没事
I'm good.
是吗
Really?
我觉得你控制不了你体内那玩意
'Cause I don't think you can control that thing inside of you.
如果我要开枪打你防止他冒头
And if I have to shoot you to keep him from coming out...
我会的
I will.
我们是来...
We're here to, uh...
救你们的吧
rescue you?
我们决定替你们省点事
Thought we'd meet you halfway.
-找到伊莱·莫罗了吗 -还没
- Do we have Eli Morrow? - Not yet.
那我们去支援迈克和罗比
Then we back up Mack and Robbie.
特工 我们想夺回这里
Agents, we need Warden Green
就需要格林典狱长和他的狱警恢复神智
and his C.O.S lucid if we're gonna retake this place.
而且 老嚷嚷"恶魔"我都听腻了
Plus, the "Demon" conversation gets stale.
收到
Copy that.
少抱怨了
Stop whining.
我知道人有点多
I know it's a little public,
但这是通往伊莱牢房♥最快的路
but it's the fastest route to Eli's cell.
相信我
Believe me.
科尔森
Coulson.
我也看到了
I see it, too.
他们就是这样组织起来的
It's how they're organizing.
新监察者都是在监狱里招募的
All the new Watchdogs, they're recruiting in prison,
联合对付我们
uniting against us.
看到了吗
Hey, you seeing this?
是神盾局
It's S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们保护那些怪物
They protect those freaks.
你们中哪个是怪物
Which one of you's the freak?
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
站住
Hey, stop.
菲兹 我们需要出口
Fitz, we could really use that exit.
如果我开门 A囚区所有大门都会打开
If I release the door, all the doors in cellblock A open.
保安处 外出口
The s-security wings, the exterior exits --
开门
Just do it!
全部打开
快走
Go!
我懂的
I get it.
你和菲尔·科尔森关系很好
You and Phil Coulson are close.
而我是新局长 你的上司
I'm the new Director, your boss,
你觉得有些事不需要让我知道
so you think there are things that I don't need to know.
但我需要知道
But I do.
西蒙斯特工 我可以信任你吗
Agent Simmons, can I trust you?
当然
Definitely.
太好了 我非常需要你的帮助
Great, 'cause, boy, do I need your help.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表