剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
That's also a theory.
你们看 箱子里的合金非常罕见
Look, the alloy in the box itself is very rare.
全世界只有三个地方的动力实验室制♥造♥它
It's only made at Momentum Labs in three locations around the world.
曾制♥造♥ 三间实验室都已关闭多年
Or was. All three have been shut down for years.
一间在纽约 一间在帕萨迪纳市
Yeah, so you've got New York, Pasadena --
加州帕萨迪纳市 等一下
Pasadena, California. Hold on.
没错
Yeah.
去急诊室的那一家人
The family that checked in to the ER?
就住在帕萨迪纳市
They live in Pasadena.
我去申请一架昆式战斗机
I'll requisition a Quinjet for us.
我也一起去
Yeah, I'll come, too.
西蒙斯去不了
Simmons can't.
我走不开 局长给我安排了任务
I'm stuck. Assignment for the Director.
不是吧
Seriously?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
"团队相互信任 才能取得胜利"
"A team that trusts is a team that triumphs."
他叫你做什么
What's he got you doing?
那就是最精彩的部分了
Oh, well, that's the best bit.
要我施展专业技能带队参观
My expertise is needed here for a tour.
-什么 -这会很好玩的
- A what? - It'll be fun.
这已经不是我的工作了 杰弗里
It's not my job anymore, Jeffrey.
我的时间 花在执行外勤任务上不是更好吗
And wouldn't my time be better spent in the field instead of --
而不是陪一些养尊处优的国会议员
Instead of walking some overly pampered U.S. congresspeople
参观你的秘密基地
around your private base?
也许吧 你喜欢这些东西
Maybe. You love this stuff.
历史 战略科学军团轶事 那是你的长处
History, SSR trivia that's where you shine.
你夸我 只是想让我照做
You're just complimenting me so I'll do this.
我夸你是因为这都是事实
I'm complimenting you because it's true.
听着 你才是神盾局的百事通 我不是
Look, you're the expert on all things S.H.I.E.L.D., not me.
而且 我们都知道我为什么会得到这份工作
And...we both know why I have this job.
但我没有的是
But what I don't have
你此前似乎享有的匿名的无限资金
is the anonymous, unlimited funding you seemed to have before.
建造价值数十亿美元飞机的资金
To build billion-dollar airplanes?
这我没有
No.
我们的预算取决于联♥合♥国♥和《索科威亚协议》
Our budget hinges on the U.N. and the Sokovia Accords
以及取悦众议院拨款委员会
and on impressing the House Appropriations Committee.
我一个人可做不来
I can't do that myself.
拜托了
Please.
动力新能源实验室
雨果
Hugo.
发生了什么
What happened?
上帝啊 露西 看看你
God, Lucy, look at you.
他干了什么
What did he do?
雨果
Hugo...
怎么了
What?
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
不
No.
其他人在哪
Where are the others?
跟我们一样被困在这些牢笼里
Trapped in these cells, like us.
我知道这很让人糊涂
Now, I know this is confusing,
但我需要你打起精神
but I need you to focus.
打起精神 看看我们自己
Focus? Look at us.
看看他对我们做了什么
What did he do to us?
他必须付出代价 我们得找到他
He has to pay. We have to find him.
我们可能已经在里面待几小时了
We could've been in there for hours.
雨果
Hugo...
我们已经在里面待了好几年了
We have been in there for years.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我查了你杀的人
I looked into your kills.
有一些的确该死
Some of them check out.
-我告诉过你 这是复仇 -复仇
- I told you. It's vengeance. - Vengeance.
是啊
Right.
看来"复仇"让我们走上了同一条路
Well, "vengeance" seems to put you on the same track as me.
把你知道的告诉我
So tell me what you know.
大侦探
Look, detective...
他们罪有应得
they got what they deserved.
就是这样
End of story.
那我把我知道的告诉你
All right. I'll tell you what I know.
有一个叫"监察者"的组织
There's a group called the Watchdogs.
他们在追杀我们这样的人
They're hunting people like us.
我们
"Us"?
异人
Inhumans.
我可不是异人
That's not what I am.
我知道你在经历什么
Look, I -- I know what you're going through.
我也曾经历过 我知道这很难理解
I've been there, and I know that it's hard to understand,
-但是杀人不是... -你是来劝我的
- but killing people is not... - You're here to counsel me?
你想拯救我的灵魂
You want to save my soul?
相信我 我已经卖♥♥了我的灵魂
I'm telling you, girl, I sold mine.
卖♥♥给魔鬼了
To the devil?
只有他肯收
He was the only one buying, you know?
我不想说了
Look, I'm done talking.
你还想对决 我们可以再来一次
You want to throw down again, we could do that.
我觉得我能赢
I like my chances.
你想去告发我吗
You want to turn me in?
那就试试
Try it.
我什么都不在乎
I've got nothing to lose.
你或许是
You may not,
但失去了哥哥 加布会伤心的
but Gabe might be a little sad to lose his big brother.
你是他唯一的依靠了
You're all he's got.
罗比
Robbie!
听着 我得把卡车开走
Listen, I got to take the truck,
要送一辆GTO去棕榈沙漠
drop off a GTO in Palm Desert.
随便用
Take all the time you need.
我来锁门
I'll lock up.
明早见
Andale. Mañana.
你
Now, you?
你不该提我弟弟
You shouldn't have mentioned my brother.
-不是非要这样的 -你错了
- Doesn't have to go this way. - You're wrong.
派珀 让队员集♥合♥
Piper. Get the squad ready.
十分钟后开始训练
Training in 10.
-好的 长官 -"长官"
- Yes, ma'am. - "Ma'am"?
要不换个你喜欢的称呼
Is there a different title you'd prefer?
指挥官 阁下
Uh, Commander? Sir?
就叫"梅"吧
Let's just stick to "May."
我可以叫梅
I can do May.
没问题 梅
I can do that, May.
卡特特工都不全知道
Agent Carter herself didn't know it all.
但这位
Oh, but this guy?
这位才是真正的专家
This guy's our real expert.
他是真的无所不知
He actually does know it all.
只是知道些战略科学军团的历史
I know some SSR history.
-这不算什么 -不 不不
- It's not a big deal. - No, no, no, no.
他这是谦虚
He's being modest.
他不仅让这里井然有序
Not only does he keep this place running,
我敢说他还知道基地建成的年代
I bet he could tell us the exact year it was built.
1949年
1949.
我说得没错吧
Told you.
有个趣闻
Uh, one interesting fact
这基地是由佩吉·卡特亲自监督建成的
Peggy Carter herself oversaw construction of this base.
人们大多知道佩吉·卡特的传奇故事
Most people know the legend of Peggy Carter,
但有很多事是没有记录在案的
but there's so many stories that were never recorded.
我记得有一次...
I remember one time...
你能看到别人脸上的异样 对不对
You're seeing their faces, aren't you?
大家的脸都是那样 他们怎么了
Everyone else, what's wrong with them?
他们怎么看不到
Why don't they see it?
我看得到
I do.
我要怎么帮他们
How do I help them?
你帮不了
You can't.
到处都是
It's everywhere.
肯定有办法...
There has to be a way for me to --
到处都是
It's everywhere!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表