剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你要如何从无变有呢
How do you create matter from nothing?
不
No.
纯碳的
Pure carbon.
请你放下武器
You have to put down the weapon.
他对我们做了什么
What did he do to us?
爆♥炸♥一定是改变了我们的状态
The blast must have altered our state somehow.
困在维度之间了
Trapped between dimensions?
这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的
These boxes look empty, but they're not.
它们汲取多个维度的能量
They harness energy from multiple dimensions.
建造这些箱子的人 用了一本书
The people who constructed these boxes use a book.
它远超过人脑的承受力
It's too much for a human mind to bear.
或许我可以来读
Perhaps I could read the book.
我在建造一个跨维度大门
I'm building an inter-dimensional gateway
还是用我建造的机器人
with an android I've created.
-罗比 -迈克有了他舅舅的线索
- Robbie? - Mack got a lead on his uncle
大概位置
possible location.
想帮我清算最后一笔账吗
Want to help settle my last score?
别挡路 我要见他
Out of my way. I need to see him.
有多少 有多少人
How many are there? How many?!
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱 有麻烦了
Eli, we got a problem.
警♥察♥ 神盾局 到处都是
Cops, S.H.I.E.L.D. -- they're everywhere, man.
拖住他们 我花钱雇你就是为了这个
Keep them busy. That's why I pay you.
你们拿到钱了吗
You guys been paid yet?
我没拿到
I haven't been paid.
你想让我们和神盾局开战
You want us to go to war with S.H.I.E.L.D.?
我看不行
I don't know, man.
你说得对
You're right.
干苦活儿 就该拿大钱
A hard day's work deserves a hard day's pay.
希望你们收钻石
Hope you take diamonds.
这些还未经加工
They're unrefined,
但如果切割精湛 便会价值连城
but they're priceless once properly cut.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你们可能得把剩下的从他肺里切出来
you may have to cut the rest out of his lungs.
神盾局想看我创造的东西
If S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to see what I'm creating...
我就给他们看
I'll show them.
让他们都看到
I'll show them all.
我们在洛杉矶市中心直播
We're live in downtown L.A.,
这里数条街被封锁了
where several city streets have been blocked off
官方称是因为有潜在威胁
due to what authorities are calling a potential threat.
具体情况尚不明确
The details are scarce,
但神盾局到达了现场
but when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives on the scene,
说明威胁可能是由异人引起的
it suggests the threat may be an Inhuman one.
现在与我们电♥话♥连线的
Joining us on the phone right now
是神盾局局长杰弗里·梅斯
is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. himself, Jeffrey Mace.
梅斯局长 您能不能澄清一些
Director Mace, can you clear up some of the rumors
关于现在情况的谣言
about what's happening here right now?
当然了 感谢你跟我通话
Of course, and thanks for taking my call.
情况是
The situation is
有一名嫌犯在逃
that there is an escaped fugitive on the loose,
神盾局正协助洛杉矶警局进行抓捕
and S.H.I.E.L.D. is assisting LAPD with the hunt.
您所说的那名逃犯是震波女吗
Is the fugitive you're referring to Quake?
有报道称 该地区有地震活动
There have been reports of seismic activity in the area.
不 我保证 威胁不是震波女
No, I can assure you the threat is not Quake,
也不是异人
and it is not Inhuman.
那为什么要疏散 为什么神盾局出动了
Then why the evacuation? Why is S.H.I.E.L.D. involved?
现在事态仍在发展
You know, it's still an active scene,
所以恐怕我无可奉告
so I'm afraid I can't comment.
但一旦问题解决了
But, uh, once the situation resolves,
我们会召开正式的新闻发布会
we'll hold a full press conference.
感谢你抽时间
Hey, thanks for your time.
那里简直一团乱
It's like a circus out there.
还有画面上我那张照片
And that picture of me on the banner --
同意 不是你最好的一张
Agreed -- not your best side.
这周我会安排重拍一次
I'll schedule a reshoot for this week.
伯罗斯 出去一下
Burrows. Give us the room.
估计莫罗有多少人
How many people do we think Morrow has in there?
一小支军队
A small army.
华人帮的残兵
Leftovers from a Chinatown gang
还有他在监狱里招募的释放犯
and some ex-cons he recruited while he was in prison.
-我们得行动 -媒体都瞪眼盯着
- We need to move in. - Press is everywhere on this.
我们不能被发现在跟黛西或雷耶斯合作
We can't afford to be seen working with Daisy or Reyes.
他是个义警杀手
He's a vigilante killer.
情况要更复杂一点 但是的
It's a little more complicated than that, but yes.
但他也几乎不可阻挡 而且站在我们这边
He's also nearly unstoppable, and he's on our side.
-等他不站在我们这边了呢 -那我们再对付他
- And what happens when he's not? - Then we deal with him.
但现在 现实是
But right now, the reality is this --
伊莱·莫罗刚干掉了一支神盾局战术小队
Eli Morrow just wiped out an entire S.H.I.E.L.D. Tac Team
就用他凭空创造的一些碳碎片
with a few shards of carbon that he created out of thin air.
而那只是我们看到的
And that's just what we've seen.
他还有什么能力
What else is he capable of?
我们需要重武器来对付他
We need the big guns on this one,
悠悠球 黛西和雷耶斯就是我们最强的武器
and Yo-Yo, Daisy, and Reyes are the biggest guns we have.
科学小组呢
What about the science team?
我是专指艾达
And I'm talking about Aida, specifically.
毕竟 是她
I mean, she did, after all,
把你和菲兹特工从...
bring you and Agent Fitz back from --
不管什么地方带回来了
well, wherever the hell you were.
如果这是相似的科技
If a similar technology is in play,
她可能有办法解决
she could have a solve.
怎么 你不同意
What? You disagree?
我没不同意
I don't, actually.
但是
But...?
明说吧
All cards on the table?
艾达是个机器人
Aida's an android.
她是...你刚刚说什么
She's -- W-What did you just say?
一个机器人
An android.
把我也给蒙住了
Had me fooled, too.
但那
But that's...
好吧
Okay.
先别说我还有点喜欢上她了
I mean, forget about the fact that I was mildly attracted to her.
这完全违背了《索科威亚协议》
That totally goes against the Sokovia Accords.
大家都把奥创忘了吗
Doesn't anyone remember Ultron?
这是不是拉德克里夫干的
Was this Radcliffe's doing?
长官 我们真的没什么时间了
Sir, we really don't have much time.
重点是 一个优秀的局长需要了解
The point is, a good Director needs to know
他能调用哪些人才
what assets he has at his disposal,
在这个情况下 我认为艾达就是个人才
and in this case, I think Aida could be an asset --
是有些冒险 不过你来决定
a risky one, but...it's your call.
梅特工 去拉德克里夫博士的实验室找艾达来
Agent May, go to Dr. Radcliffe's lab and get Aida.
我要她参与这次行动
I want her on this mission.
结束后再把她拆除
We'll dismantle her afterwards.
那我的突击队呢
What about my assault team?
这次任你调遣
You got the green light.
但是 科尔森
But, Coulson...
别让人看到黛西
keep Daisy out of sight.
真够大胆的 居然告诉他艾达的事
Bold move -- telling him about Aida.
是战略性的一步棋
It was a strategic play.
想去挑事吗[戳熊]
Felt like poking the bear?
喂熊还差不多
More like feeding the bear.
我希望如果我告诉他点事
I'm hoping if give him something,
或许他也会跟我分享情报
maybe he'll give me something.
比如纳迪尔参议员
Like Senator Nadeer.
我想知道他们俩之间是怎么回事
I want to know what his deal is with her.
她憎恨异人 憎恨神盾局
She hates Inhumans, hates S.H.I.E.L.D.,
但他却派西蒙斯去给她检查一个新转化的异人
yet he sends Simmons off to examine a new Inhuman for her.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
很难受吧
Tough, isn't it --
不再是那个掌握所有秘密的人了
not to be the keeper of all the secrets?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表