剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我的意思是 这是玩命
I'm saying it's Russian roulette.
目前你还算幸运
You've been fortunate so far,
但是下次注射
but the next injection...
可能会导致心脏停搏
might cause cardiac arrest.
即便没有
And if it doesn't,
再下一次注射 害死你的可能性会更高
the one after is even more likely to kill you,
如此循环往复直到...
and so on and so on until...
天哪
Geez.
不必粉饰 博士
Don't sugarcoat it, Doc.
我的意思是
And by that, I mean,
请捡好听的说
please, go ahead and sugarcoat it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道塔伯特准将本想复♥制♥
I know General Talbot was hoping to replicate
史蒂夫·罗杰斯的案例 但是
what was done to Steve Rogers, but...
你永远无法成为美国队长
But you'll never be Captain America.
但我同意了在你完成
But, you know, I agreed not to take the serum
体♥检♥前不注射血清
until you completed the medical tests.
我甚至进行了日常锻炼
I'm even in daily physical conditioning,
学习战斗
learning to fight.
嗯 我听说你做得不错
Yeah, and I hear you're doing well.
派珀特工今天早上只用10秒就把我擒住了
Agent Piper had me pinned in 10 seconds this morning.
明天会是12秒
Tomorrow, it will be 12.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我需要我的神力 我们已经少了一个人了
I need my strength. We're already a man down.
我们都在竭尽所能地找梅特工
Look, we are all doing everything to find Agent May.
我知道
I know.
我是个有团队精神的人
And I'm a team player.
只要能赢 我可以打任何位置
I'm willing to play any position that gets us the win.
但我已经从主教练变成四分卫了
But I already went from head coach to quarterback,
现在你跟我说
and now you're telling me
这个赛季我要一直做替补
I'm gonna be on the bench for the season?
长官
Sir...
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt
你会在球队里找到自己的位置
you will find your place on the footie squad.
女士们先生们 刚从工程部拿来
Ladies and gentlemen, straight from engineering
我完成了你要求的全部修改
and complete with all the modifications that you requested.
梅斯局长 跟你的公文包说再见吧 因为
Director Mace, say goodbye to your briefcase, because...
现在你的血清注射装置
...you now have a serum-delivery device
就装在你西装腰带上
on the belt of your suit.
只要一扭
Just one turn,
就可以直接注射进入...
and the injection is delivered directly into the...
测试结果不太好 对不对
The tests -- The tests didn't go that well, did they?
好吧 那样的话
Okay. Well, in that case,
那也没事 我们增加了心脏监护仪和定位系统
it's also good that we added a heart monitor and a GPS,
-你注射的时候 -菲兹
- so when you do use the injection - Fitz.
他不能注射
He can't.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你应该在我展示之前
You could -- could've told me that
就告诉我的
before I did my whole big presentation.
局长 我们得维持你的日程
Director, we got to keep you on schedule.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
如果卡尔加里的朋友能护送63-D94A号♥
If our friends in Calgary could take asset 63-D94A,
那就再好不过了
that would be better.
她需要寒冷气候
She's gonna need a cold climate.
记住 新安置点数据
And remember, the relocation data
只允许神盾局的人看
is for S.H.I.E.L.D.'s eyes only,
如果你遇到任何阻力 你知道如何联♥系♥我
so if you get any pushback, you know how to find me.
收到 约翰逊特工
Copy that, Agent Johnson.
异人重新安置
Inhuman relocation?
追杀他们的人持有《黑暗神书》
The people who want to kill them have the Darkhold.
我们得假设每个异人都是潜在目标
We have to assume that every Inhuman is a potential target.
纳迪尔参议员会阻挠我们的
Senator Nadeer is gonna fight us on this.
《索科威亚协议》让她有权知晓异人位置
The Sokovia Accords give her a right to their locations.
所以你要确保联♥合♥国♥支持我们的行动
That's why you'll make sure the U.N. backs our play,
不管你要开多少折磨人的官僚主义
no matter how many grueling bureaucratic conference calls
电♥话♥会议
you have to make.
菲尔 盘问得如何
Phil, how's the fishing expedition?
看来菲兹是对的
Turns out Fitz was right.
拉德克里夫不是凭空创造了艾达
Radcliffe didn't create Aida out of thin air.
他仿照一个人造出了她
He modeled her after someone --
这个女人叫艾格妮丝·凯茨沃思
a woman named Agnes Kitsworth.
现居西班牙的澳大利亚人
Australian expat living in Spain.
我们在监视她 但看起来她并不是他的同伙
We've been surveilling her, but she seems uncompromised.
但愿她能带我们找到梅特工
Well, let's hope she can lead us to Agent May.
那我能帮什么忙呢
So how can I help?
你就在帮忙啊
You're doing it.
我想真正帮到你 菲尔
I want to be here for you, Phil.
拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》 梅失踪了
Radcliffe has the Darkhold, May is missing,
纳迪尔和她的俄♥罗♥斯♥人在追杀异人
Nadeer and her Russians are gunning for the Inhumans.
我必须多出些力
I need to do something more.
我知道
I know.
我开始和复仇者们共事时也是这种感觉
I felt the same way when I started working with the Avengers.
跟英雄和神共事
It's not easy to find your place
不容易找好自己的位置
when you're working with heroes and Gods.
那你是怎么做的
So what did you do?
尽我最大努力保护我的团队
I did my best to protect the team.
结果发现有需要我来扮演的角色
Turns out I had a role to play.
在正确的时间 你会做出正确的决定
You'll make the right decision at the right time.
或者你会被阿斯加德的权杖穿心
Or you'll get an Asgardian staff through the chest.
这个还是尽量避免吧
I'd try to avoid that part.
不用说了
Goes without saying.
谢谢 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
那是个复♥制♥品
It's a replica, you know.
原件在马略卡岛
The original's in Majorca.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你知道是因为你在马略卡岛待过
You know because you've spent time in Majorca
还是因为你对复♥制♥品略知一二
or because you know a thing or two about replicas?
抱歉 我们认识吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
还不
Not yet.
但是我知道你和霍顿·拉德克里夫的研究
But I know about the work you did with Holden Radcliffe.
我们的研究
Our work?
你什么也不知道
You don't know anything.
那就帮我理解
Then help me to understand.
好
Okay.
我不想再和那个人有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with that man ever again.
明白了吗
Understand?
别再来烦我
Now leave me alone.
我们是神盾局的人
We're with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们要和你谈谈
We need to talk.
给她看
Show her.
天呐
Oh, my God.
他真的做到了
He actually did it.
如果联♥合♥国♥想要采取强硬手段
If the U.N. want to play hardball,
那我们就采取更强硬的还击
then we'll throw harder.
我要公众强烈抗♥议♥
I want the public up in arms
神盾局在自家后院藏匿异人
about S.H.I.E.L.D. hiding Inhumans in their backyards,
我要今晚的新闻报道这些
and I want it by the evening news.
我会打电♥话♥召开记者招待会
I'll call a press conference.
并且帮我预订之后出席电台谈话节目
And book me some follow-up appearances on talk radio --
你们知道哪些电视台
you know which networks -- and --
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈
I need a word.
让他们听到没问题吗
You're comfortable with them hearing this?
我对我的员工无所隐瞒
I have no secrets from my staff.
我们讨论了你在这当中所扮演的角色
We've been discussing your role in this.
你一直在前线表现出色
You've been very impressive on the front lines,
一次又一次地证明了你对这项事业的忠诚
proven over and over again your commitment to this cause.
谢谢你 我做出了一些牺牲 没错
Thank you. I've made some sacrifices, yes.
我亲眼所见
I saw it myself.
而我一直在想 哪样更糟
And I've wondered... which was worse.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表