剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
有太多情绪了
There are too many feelings,
所以我决定只感受其中的一个
which is why I've decided to only feel one of them --
复仇
vengeance.
它火♥辣♥ 干净 像刀子一般锋利
It's hot and clean and sharp like a knife.
我的复仇会让你痛苦
And my vengeance is going to make you suffer
就像我一样痛苦
the way that I have suffered.
不
No!
求我饶她一命
Beg me to let her live.
我们喝下那瓶酒是作为一个新开始
We drank the bottle as a new beginning.
当时感觉很合适
It felt right, but
但现在我不知道那多少是你 多少是编程
now I'm not sure how much was you and how much was programmed.
那多少有几分真实感
Part of it seemed real.
或许是有几分真
Maybe part of it was.
好吧
Okay.
或许对我来说也是
Maybe on my end, too.
我觉得我们该这么办
So here's what I think we should do.
等我们摆脱了这困境
When we get out of this mess,
我们退后几步 重新开始
we take a couple of steps back, start again.
如果感觉对了
Then when it feels right,
或许我们可以再开一瓶
maybe we open another bottle.
好
Deal.
好
Deal.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
你要我做什么都行
I'll do whatever you want.
我们可以离开 重新开始
We can go away, start again.
太迟了
Too late.
这让我感觉好多了
This is making me feel better.
菲兹 为什么我们
Fitz, why do we feel better
让别人痛苦时 会感觉很好呢
when we make someone else suffer?
因为你有毛病 你个疯子
Because there's something wrong with you, you psycho!
住手 住手
Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
求你了 饶了珍玛吧
Please, please, spare Jemma.
又是珍玛了
So it's Jemma now?
想让她更人性化
Trying to humanize her.
你恐怕得再加把劲了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to do better than that.
菲兹 救我 我好怕
Fitz, please. I'm scared.
让她停下
Make her stop.
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold!
那是我们打败你的唯一办法
That's the only way we could beat you.
放了珍玛 我就去拿给你
Let Jemma go, and I'll go get it for you.
这是你的错 菲兹
You did this, Fitz.
对不起 珍玛
I'm so sorry, Jemma.
科尔森在看那本书
Coulson's reading the book.
他正在启动传送门
He's firing up the gateway right now.
走吧 求你
Come on. Please.
我带你去吧
Let me take you to it.
珍玛 不
Jemma! No!
不
No!
我要当着你的面 杀了每一个你爱的人
I'm gonna kill everyone you love right in front of you,
你根本无能为力
and there's nothing you can do.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson.
你真以为你能阻止我
Do you really think you can stop me
拿走《黑暗神书》吗
from taking the Darkhold?
我不知道 我觉得值得一试
I don't know. I figure it's worth a shot.
只有一个人
There's only one person
或许能阻止我
who might be able to stop me,
他又不在
and he isn't here.
瞧 我觉得你就是这里
Yeah, see, that's where I think
没想清楚
you might be missing the point.
我知道你做人类还没多久
I know you've only been human for a little while,
但有一个基本的人类概念
but there's a basic human concept
你真的该学会
you really need to learn.
叫做团队合作
It's called teamwork.
你的陷阱失败了
Your trap failed.
你的武器无法阻止我
Your weapon can't stop me.
我知道 我就是特别想那么做
I know. I just really wanted to do that.
现在该我了
Now it's my turn.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
或许吧
Maybe not.
但他可以
But I'm pretty sure he can.
祝你好运 长官
Good luck, sir.
他们在迈克家
They're at Mack's house.
我不知道我还能保护他们多久了
I don't know how much longer I can protect them.
我正在建后门
I'm trying to build a back door now.
她真的...
Is she really...?
嗯
Yeah.
霍普 霍普
Hope! Hope!
爸爸 那女人说你要死了
Daddy, the lady said that you were gonna die
而且我不是真的
and that I'm not real.
那不是真的
That's not true.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你是这世上最真实的东西
You're the most real thing in the whole world.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没想被她听到的
I didn't mean for her to overhear.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要让我女儿那么想
Why are you putting those ideas in my little girl's head?
因为这个世界要完了
Because this world is ending,
我不希望你跟着它一起完
and I don't want you to end with it.
黛西说霍普在另一个世界已经死了
Daisy said that Hope wasn't alive in the other world.
是的
That's true.
我不会活在没有她的世界
Well, I'm not living in a world without her.
爸爸
Daddy!
好吧 快走 否则没机会了 时间不多了
Okay, it's now or never. Time's running out.
那扇门是唯一的出路
That door is the only way out.
求你 迈克
Please, Mack.
所有在乎你的人
Everyone who cares about you
就在那扇门的另一边
is on the other side of that door.
我唯一在乎的人就在这里
The only person I care about is right here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得走了
You need to leave.
不
No.
没事
It's okay.
我唯一在乎的人也在这里
The only person I care about is here, too.
好啊
Great.
真好
Just great.
难道我是这里唯一正常的人吗
Am I the only sane person here?
爸爸 让它停下
Daddy, make it stop.
我在呢 亲爱的 我在呢
I'm right here, sweetheart. I'm right here.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我想做真人
I want to be real.
求你 爸爸
Please, Daddy.
-别走 -不会的
- Don't leave. - No, no.
我绝不会离开你
I will never leave you.
你是我女儿
You're my little girl.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
我...
I will...
我的孩子
My baby.
我的孩子
My baby.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
我看不到迈克
I don't see Mack.
他不见了
He's gone.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
迈克
Mack?
迈克
Mack?
迈克
Mack.
迈克
Mack.
那太可怕了
That was horrifying.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表