剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
迈克需要我的帮助 我却什么都做不了
Mack needs my help, and I'm here doing nothing.
你在一架潜逃中的飞机上 而其电力都被
You're on a fugitive aircraft whose power's being drained
一台连入另一个现实的机器耗干了
by a machine plugged into an alternate reality.
我觉得没人会怪你的
So I-I'm pretty sure you get a pass.
两位 有人来了
Guys, we got company.
雷达探测到有一架俄♥罗♥斯♥苏27往我们这边来了
Radar's detecting a Russian Su-27 headed our way.
艾文诺夫
Ivanov.
我们不该关闭隐形的
We should've stayed cloaked.
可不是呢
You think?
我们得防卫自己
We need to defend ourselves.
该怎么做
How do we do that?
我们有防空炮
We got antiaircraft guns,
但没有电力就控制不了
but without power, we can't control them.
该死的
Damn it, man.
那俩姑娘最好赶紧从梦境世界出来
Those girls better get the hell out of that dream world,
否则我们要跟她们一起没命了
or we're all going down with them.
没问题吧
We all good?
你准备好就能出发
Ready when you are.
好
Yeah.
我们不能不带她走
We just can't leave without her.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
你没事吧
You okay?
我想救菲兹
I was trying to save Fitz.
那不是他的血吧
Please tell me that's not his blood.
不 是他父亲的
No, it's f-from his father.
我杀了他
I...I killed him.
没事的
That's -- That's okay.
菲兹的爸爸只是虚拟替身
Fitz's dad is just an avatar.
你没杀谁
You didn't kill anyone.
你只是让一些0和1消失了
You just made some ones and zeroes disappear.
但这下菲兹不会跟我们走了
But Fitz won't come with us now.
我们失去他了
We've lost him.
不 我们没有
No, we haven't.
我们能想到办法的
We will figure something out,
但首先 我们得回到现实世界
but first, we have to get back to the real world
免得艾达先让我们消失
before Aida makes us disappear.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
利奥波德呢
Where's Leopold?
出现了点情况
Well, there's been a situation.
博士的父亲 被杀了
The Doctor's father -- he's been murdered.
-什么 -具体情况仍有待回报
- What? - The details are still coming in,
但看来是一名神盾局恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干的
but it appears to have been the work of a S.H.I.E.L.D. terrorist.
-西蒙斯 -我很抱歉 夫人
- Simmons. - I'm so sorry, Madame.
我知道菲兹博士的父亲对您多重要
I know how much Dr. Fitz's father meant to you.
利奥波德现在在哪
Where is Leopold now?
他带队去找杀他父亲的凶手了
Uh, he's taken a team to hunt down his father's killer.
传话去 说我要他们中止行动
Send word that I want them to terminate their mission
马上回到三曲翼总部
and return to the Triskelion immediately.
我们接到了九头蛇夫人的命令
We've just received orders from Madame Hydra
-要求我们中止行动 -知道了
- to abort the mission. - Message received.
让詹宁斯改道...
Instruct Jennings to re-route this plane --
不许那么做
Do no such thing.
找到杀我父亲的凶手我们再回去
We will return only after my father's murderer has been found.
懂了吗
Is that understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
对不起
My apologies.
后门出口的程序设计成了一个城市公园
The back door exit point's programmed to be in a city park,
不是什么钢厂
not some steel mill.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
看来九头蛇夫人再次抢先了你一步
Seems Madame Hydra's a step ahead of you again.
她做了些改造
She's made a few modifications.
谢谢你送我们来
Thank you for the ride.
我猜我们该道别了
I guess this means goodbye.
我也可以一起来的 如果你愿意
I can come with, if you want.
除非你有事瞒着我
Unless there's something you're not telling me.
有很多 但这里需要你
There's plenty, but you're needed here.
不能让沃德一个人带领抗争
Ward can't be the only one leading the fight.
而且 虽然梅斯不在了
And just because Mace is gone
不代表爱国者也得消失
doesn't mean The Patriot has to be.
你什么意思
What're you saying?
或许你该换装了
Maybe it's your turn to suit up.
人们需要另一个爱国者来敬仰
The people could use another Patriot to look up to.
老实说
Not gonna lie,
我穿上那套衣服肯定很帅
I'd look pretty damn fine in that suit.
是啊
Yeah, you would.
保重
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
就在前面
Just up ahead.
感觉不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
这恶心的世界一切都不对劲
Nothing about this disgusting world feels right.
这里是地狱 数码地狱
It's Hell -- a digital Hell.
拉德克里夫说后门是一个公共喷泉
Radcliffe said the back door was in a public fountain,
不是什么吓人的钢厂
not some creepy steel mill.
如果我带来这世界的出口信标好使
If only the exit beacon I brought to this world worked,
我们就不会陷入这些麻烦了
we wouldn't be in this mess.
是啊 如果我们想出去
Yeah, well, if we're gonna get out of here,
这是最后的机会了
this is our last chance.
找到了
Found the location.
不可能是这里
This can't be it.
坐标就指向这里
Uh, the coordinates lead right there.
进入一滩铁水中
Into a pool of molten steel?
拉德克里夫会不会撒谎了
You think Radcliffe gave us bad info?
拉德克里夫是九头蛇的囚犯
Radcliffe's a prisoner at Hydra.
他没必要撒谎
He's got no reason to lie.
或许是有别人发现拿走了
Maybe someone else found it and took it.
后门是框架数字结构的一部分
The back door is part of the Framework's digital infrastructure.
不能移♥动♥的
It can't be moved.
但可以被掩藏起来
But it could be concealed.
九头蛇夫人会不会发现了后门
What if Madame Hydra discovered the back door
就建了这里
and built this place
来避免有人穿过去
as a way to prevent people from passing through?
等等 大家说的这个后门是怎么回事
Wait a minute. What is this back door everyone keeps talking about?
我以为我们是来干掉九头蛇夫人的
I thought we were here to take out Madame Hydra.
我猜猜 没人跟你说过另一个世界的事
Let me guess -- no one told you about the other world.
另一个世界 什么
The other world? What?
那我们怎么办
So what does this mean for us?
没有出路了
That there's no way out.
艾达赢了
It means Aida's won.
和风上的人员收到了您的命令 夫人
The Zephyr crew were given your orders, Madame.
但之后 他们就失联了
But since then, they've gone dark.
我可以派队去...
I-I can send a team to --
没时间了
There's no time for that!
西蒙斯想找到利奥波德
Simmons is trying to reach Leopold.
她肯定是找到了出路
She must have found a way out.
可以开始了
You may proceed.
你真的相信有一扇魔法后门
You seriously believe that there's some magical back door
能把我们送去另一个世界
will transport us to another world?
不是魔法 梅 是科学
It's not magic, May. It's science.
那你的证据呢
Then where's your proof?
我们只能信任拉德克里夫
We just have to trust Radcliffe.
他说当有人穿过后门
He said when a person passes through the back door --
他们会在另一边醒来
That they wake up on the other side.
你真的信这个吗
This is what you really believe?
我承认 你这么一说听上去不太好
Admittedly, it doesn't sound great when you say it like that.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
迈克
Mack...
不 别想为自己开脱
No, don't try to talk your way out of this.
你是个骗子
You're a damn liar.
我女儿敬仰你 为了什么呢
My daughter looks up to you, and for what?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表