剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
- Anywhere but here. - Yeah.
那个区域很危险的
That's a really dangerous area.
你怎么会在那儿
What were you doing there?
太可怕了
It was dreadful.
不 我没事
No, I'm -- I'm fine. It's...
说来话长
complicated.
没事 我无意...
It's okay. I didn't...
不管发生了什么 我无意逼你说
Whatever happened, I didn't mean to push.
嗯 好吧
Right. Yeah, well...
还是别说了
Better we don't.
你呢
What about you?
你喜欢什么
What are you...into?
我 我很无聊的
Me? I'm boring.
我现在是服务员
I wait tables for now.
我做了这个
But I make these.
挺不错的
They're kind of cool.
你做艺术品
You make art?
好有趣
Fascinating.
好栩栩如生啊
So incredibly lifelike.
没什么特别的
It's nothing special.
就是挣点小钱好念医学院
It's just side money for med school.
我一直梦想着帮助他人
I always dreamed of helping people.
你还有梦想
You have dreams.
这一切好真实啊
This is all so real.
好多计算层次
So many computational layers.
怎么了
What's wrong?
新异人检查点
It's a new Inhuman checkpoint.
检个查好慢 不过也是值得的
They take forever, but it's worth it.
他们可以...
They can...
在泰瑞根变异前就检查出异人DNA
test for Inhuman DNA, pre-Terrigenesis?
不是到处都这么做吗
Don't they do that everywhere?
我第一次也觉得挺吓人
I mean, it freaked me out the first time,
但他们只是检查下身份证
but they just check I.D.s here.
我没带 肯定是丢在刚刚那里了
I don't have one. I must have lost it back there.
不不
No, no, no.
你必须有身份证
You need -- You need your ID.
必须有
Like, you need it.
对不起
I'm...sorry.
我没有
I -- I don't -- I don't have it.
珍玛 他们会逮捕我们的
Jemma, they're gonna arrest us.
好吧 等等
Well...okay. Well, okay, wait, hang on.
我...
Let's just...
有了
Here we go.
神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯
-你是神盾局的 -不
- You're S.H.I.E.L.D. - No.
你是他们的人
Y-You're one of them.
等等 不不 听我说
Wait. No, no, no. Listen.
-下车 你骗了我 -不 求你
- You got to get out. You lied to me. - No, no, please.
-求你 我没骗你 -下车
- Please, please. I didn't lie to you. - Get out! Get out! Get out!
我只是想找到我朋友黛西
I just need to find my friend Daisy.
-我能用下你的电♥话♥吗 -对不起
- Can I use your phone? - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-求你 -对不起
- Please! - I'm sorry!
把门关上吧
Just please close the door.
我警告你别迟到的
I warned you not to be late.
闭嘴吧 平斯基
Shut up...Pinsky.
开始吧
Let's start.
我们扣押了一名确认了异人基因的犯人
We've got an Inhuman gene-positive detainee,
可能跟颠覆分子组织有关
possibly linked to subversive groups.
博士想优先处理此事
The Doctor wants this fast-tracked.
别让他失望
Don't disappoint him.
犯人是迪恩伍德的杰森·拉詹
Subject is Jason Rajan of Deanwood.
我们认为他在向颠覆分子倒卖♥♥泰瑞根
We believe he's funneling Terrigen to subversives.
看谁来精神了
Look who's perking up.
你认识他吗
You know this guy?
不
No.
那去了解一下吧
Then get to know him.
你和沃德负责
You and Ward take point.
不惜一切拿到情报
I want this intel at any cost.
你现在很危险 拉詹先生
You're in a very precarious position, Mr. Rajan.
有异人基因并不违法
Inhuman status isn't a crime.
但对此撒谎就违法了
But lying about it is.
我没撒谎
I never lied.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
九头蛇更在乎你做了什么
Hydra cares more about what you've done
而不是你是什么
than what you are.
等我的搭档询问你
So when my partner here asks you
关于走私的事时
about smuggling charges...
我强烈建议你配合
I highly suggest you cooperate.
你叫杰森·拉詹
Your name is Jason Rajan,
生于新泽西爱迪生
born in Edison, New Jersey?
是的
Yes.
你今天之前知道自己是异人吗
Did you know that you were an Inhuman before today?
是的
Yes.
上面写着 你有一家入口公♥司♥
And it says that you own an import business,
但九头蛇的监控报告显示 你们丢了一辆车
but Hydra surveillance says one of your trucks is missing.
它在哪
Where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
车被盗了
It was stolen.
被盗 但你没有报♥警♥
Was stolen, but you didn't file a police report.
我是个异人
I'm an Inhuman.
我不敢找当局
I was afraid to talk to the authorities.
车里有什么 拉詹先生
What was stored in the truck, Mr. Rajan?
这程度可不行
我不知道
I don't know.
我不直接参与那些运输
I don't deal directly with those kinds of shipments.
扯淡 那车呢
Bull. Where is the truck?
别管那车了
Forget about the truck.
这人根本没见过泰瑞根
This guy's never seen Terrigen before in his life.
九头蛇发放的公民身份证
Hydra-issued citizen's card.
但我知道 你并不叫杰森·拉詹
But I know for a fact that your name isn't Jason Rajan,
那么 这证件是谁做的
so I wonder, who made it?
-这不可能 -是啊
- It's not possible. - Exactly.
除非是九头蛇内部的人给你的
Unless someone within Hydra provided it.
我是想救你一命
I am trying to save your life.
告诉我 九头蛇内部有威胁吗
So tell me -- - is there a threat within Hydra?
你根本没帮过任何人 贱女人
You never helped anyone, you bitch!
给我泰瑞根 我叫你知道什么是威胁
Give me the Terrigen, and I'll show you a threat.
是九头蛇的人给你做的吗
Someone in Hydra make this for you?
你叫维杰·纳迪尔
Your name is Vijay Nadeer.
别否认
Don't deny it.
我的DNA不是项罪过
My DNA is not a crime.
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
你该知道...
You should know --
沃德 你干嘛...
Ward! What --
至少我们击溃了他
At least we broke him.
隔壁的异人 你的邻居藏变异壳了吗
连一部智能电♥话♥都没有
Not one smartphone.
拜托 不是吧
Come on. Really?
这不怪我
It's not my fault.
你没事吧 女士
Are you all right, ma'am?
我很好 谢谢
I'm great. Thank you.
今天不顺利
Rough day?
我之前在登山
I was just hiking.
绊倒了 好笨啊
I tripped. So clumsy.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
我们这位朋友去登山来着
Our, uh, friend here went hiking.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
登垃圾山了吗
In a dumpster or...?
这可有点过分
Well, that's not very nice.
不 我摔倒了
No, I fell.
我只想回家
And I just want to get home.
我得看你的身份证
I'll need to see your I.D.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表