剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谁来跟我解释一下
Someone had better explain
当时到底怎么回事 马上
what the hell happened out there, pronto!
沃德说他有机会射杀博士
Ward tells me he had a shot on the Doctor,
但你阻止了他
but you stopped him.
而且 你还爱着那个疯子
And that you're in love with that psychopath!
我们可以解释一切的
We can explain everything.
她说九头蛇夫人给他洗♥脑♥了
She says Madame Hydra brainwashed him.
好大胆的说法
That's a bold claim.
你有证据吗
You have evidence,
还是我们只能信你的话
or do we have to take this at face value, too?
-她今天已经够呛了 -我们都是 让开
- She's been through a lot. - We all have. Step aside.
-这事不急 -不 她欠我们回答
- This can wait. - No, she owes us answers.
一切都错了
This is wrong.
我们根本不属于这里
We don't even belong here!
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real!
拜托
Please!
她就是需要点时间
She just needs some time.
长官
Sir.
一支侦察队发现一个平民
A recon team found a civilian
在我们一个情报交接点转悠
sniffing around one of our dead drops.
他有话要说
He's got quite the story.
好啊 总算有人想说了
Well, glad somebody wants to talk.
说吧
Let's hear it.
我今天见到了一个神盾局的女人
I met a woman today who was with S.H.I.E.L.D.
她叫黛西·约翰逊
Her name is Daisy Johnson.
你们可能叫她斯凯
You might know her as Skye?
九头蛇利用我
Hydra used me to...
骗了她 抓住了她
trick her and take her captive.
不
No.
告诉我她没事
Please tell me she's okay.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
今天 我第一次
Today, for the first time,
无法直视我女儿的眼睛
I couldn't look my little girl in the eye.
我需要弥补
I need to make that right.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我都收回 对不起
I take it all back! I'm sorry!
我可以哀求 我很会哀求的
I can beg! I'm good at begging!
告诉我该说什么
Just tell me what to say!
求你
Please!
菲兹
Fitz.
听我说
Hear me out.
你和我
You and me...
我们是认识的
we know each other.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我可以解释一切
I can explain all of this.
太有趣了
How curious.
今天还有别人也这么说过
Someone else tried that today.
或许你刚刚听到他吸取教训的声音了
Maybe you heard him just now, learning his lesson.
我重新对你进行了测试
So, I re-ran your test results.
猜猜谁原来有异人基因
Guess who turned out to be a potential Inhuman.
来啊
Go on.
猜吧
Guess.
没关系
Ah, well. No matter.
我们有很多法子能让你开口
We've got plenty of ways of making you talk.
菲兹 菲兹
Fitz. Fitz.
别 菲兹
No, Fitz.
你不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
我想
Yeah, I do.
不
No.
看来你是完全不了解我
I guess you don't know me at all.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表