剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
没人阻止得了她
She can't be stopped!
梅 梅
May! May!
除了我 只有你
You're the only other person
知道我们测试异人的事
that knows about the Inhumans we tested.
来啊
Try it.
看看会怎么样
Let's see what happens.
戴维斯
Davis...
我们已经撇下了他
We already left him.
对不起 但他死定了
I'm sorry, but he's already dead.
如果你们放下枪 可以跟我们来
If you drop your guns, you can come with us.
我不建议你门留下
I don't suggest staying,
但你们来不来和风都要走了
but the Zephyr's leaving with or without you.
撤退
Fall back!
搜索基地 看是否有其他威胁或尸体
Search the base for any other threats and any bodies!
梅得让我们保持移♥动♥
May needs to keep us on the move.
否则艾达会像闪电一样袭击我们
Or Aida will be on us like a flash.
就连悠悠球也不能
Even Yo-Yo couldn't --
等等 刚刚对峙时悠悠球在哪
Wait a minute. Where was Yo-Yo during that standoff?
糟糕
No.
不
No.
悠悠球根本不知道她要面对的是什么
Yo-Yo has no idea what she's in for.
要说起来 我们也不知道
For that matter, neither do we.
这叫心碎 亲爱的
It's called heartbreak, kroshka.
你的新异能也补救不了
Not even your new powers can repair it.
只有时间能愈合那创伤
Only time can heal that wound.
来吧
Go on.
做人就是要痛苦
To be human is to suffer.
你跟人差远了
You are far from human.
我读过那书
I've read that book.
我们都知道有超越这个宇宙的东西
We both know there are things beyond this universe.
你可能就是其中之一
And you may, in fact, be one of them.
我心如刀割
I am nothing but torn and twisted insides!
我受不了
I can't stand it.
我不想要
I don't want it.
我可以让你有别的感觉
I can make you feel something else.
那书能用来建造世界
That book helps build worlds.
黑暗神书
我的计划能重建那个
My plan will rebuild the world
你已经适应了的世界
that you have grown accustomed to...
异人被追捕
one where Inhumans are hunted.
我们控制其他一切
And we control the rest.
我们都不可阻挡也不坏
It doesn't hurt that both of us are unstoppable.
但你的计划有缺陷
But your plan is flawed.
太干净了
It's too clean.
我要他们受苦
I want them to suffer.
现在
Now...
给我别的感觉吧
...make me feel something else.
好点了吗
All better now?
我们损失了三个人 长官
We lost three men, sir.
怎么损失的
To what?
不知道 这里什么都没有
I'm not sure. There's nothing else here.
完全是空的
The place is empty.
好吧 撤退
All right. Clear out.
破晓时让危险品处理队过来
We'll have hazmat come in at dawn.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表