剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
一切皆有可能了
Anything's possible.
找到它
Well, find it.
找到点什么
Find something.
我们不能丢下自己人
We don't leave our people behind.
没问题吧 伙计们
We all good here, fellas?
还需要什么
What else do you need?
出生证明吗
Birth certificate?
我好像有健身馆会员卡
I think I got a membership card to Gold's Gym.
你有支援[备份]吗
You have backup?
我身上就带了那一份
I think that's the only copy I have on me,
但车里可能还有一份
but there might be another one in the van.
你有搭档吗
Do you have partner?
她算不上搭档
She's not really a partner.
更像是朋友
More of a friend
同事 不过老实说
a co-worker, really. Though, to be honest,
我开始感到了一些紧张感
I'm starting to feel some tension,
性方面的 还有其他的
sexual and otherwise,
我还真挺想放手一试
so I was actually thinking about taking a shot,
但我担心不会有好结果
but I'm afraid it could go south.
你们美国人 话太多
You Americans, you talk too much.
这是我们最大的缺点
It's our greatest flaw.
我们小队知道
Our unit has been made aware
这里发现了一个物件
that an item was found on the premises.
我们被派来将它取回
We have been sent to retrieve it.
好吧
Okay.
不惜代价
At any cost.
东西没了
看来你的搭档得到的命令
Looks like your partner was asked
也是不惜代价取回物件
to retrieve the item at any cost, as well.
你就是那个代价
And the cost was you.
我们好像找到了这个有趣的
Okay, so we think we found the next clue
小游戏的下条线索
in this fun, little game.
艾文诺夫说他的对外情报局小队被用刑然后处死
Ivanov mentioned his SVR unit being tortured and executed
而他也要对我们做同样的事
and that he was gonna do the exact same thing to us.
我查了对外情报局
So I looked up SVR detention centers
跟死去特工制♥服♥上
connected to the unit number found
编号♥对应的拘留所
on the dead agents' uniforms.
这个在二战期间是一个潜艇基地的
And this one right here was a front during the Cold War
幌子机构
for a submarine base.
而艾文诺夫有艘潜艇
And since we know Ivanov has a submarine,
就像所有经典邦德反派那样
like all good Bond villains...
我们已经在前往克拉斯♥诺♥亚尔斯克边疆区的路上了
We're already en route to the base in Krasnoyarsk Krai.
我们要假设敌方知道我们要去
Let's assume the enemy knows we're coming.
他们一直在给我们下饵
They've been baiting us this whole time.
我们可能遭遇强劲的对手
We may face strong opposition --
暗门 激光鲨鱼 谁知道呢
trap doors, sharks with lasers -- who knows?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 要把我们的人找回来
What matters is getting our people back,
我们准备好吧
so let's get ready.
我们找到他们关押局长和梅的地方了
We found where they're keeping The Director and May.
已经在前往了
Already en route to the location.
我们会救他们的
We're going to save them.
如果做不到呢
What if we can't?
万一梅已经造成了永久性认知紊乱
What if May suffers from permanent cognitive dysfunction
或大脑萎缩
or cerebral atrophy?
-或是死了呢 -菲兹
- Or she dies? - Fitz.
我们并不知道这对她大脑可能造成的损害
We don't know the adverse effects this could have on her brain.
这是我♥干♥的
I did it to her.
艾达 框架
Aida, the Framework --
这些杀人凶器上都有我的指纹
my fingerprints are all over these murder weapons.
迈克是对的
Mack was right.
迈克是对的
Mack was right.
你的确需要考虑你创造的东西的应用
You do need to think about the implications of the things you create.
但就因为有人用你的点子来作恶
But just because someone uses your ideas for evil
不代表你当初创造它是错的
does not make it your fault for creating it in the first place.
你是凭你天才的大脑和善良的心
You make things from the genius of your mind
创造了这些东西来帮助人
and the goodness of your heart to help people.
别让拉德克里夫的行为玷污了它
Don't let Radcliffe's actions corrupt that.
他干的坏事并不是你的责任
You are not responsible for the twisted things he's done.
有人犯了错
Wrongs have been committed.
现在我们要一起做出弥补
Now we make them right -- together.
如果拉德克里夫是在那里操作的
You know, if Radcliffe is operating out of this facility,
那里可能有框架的硬件
there may be some Framework hardware there.
如果我能直接接入进去
If I could tap into that directly, then...
那或许我可以找到永远关闭它的办法
maybe I could find the key to shutting it down for good.
这就对了
There he is.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it already.
这是你最后的机会了 局长
This is your last chance, Director,
谴责神盾局和它犯下的一切罪行
to denounce S.H.I.E.L.D. and all that it has done.
我问你
Now I ask you...
最后一次
one last time.
你有什么遗憾吗
Do you have any regrets?
我相信科尔森特工
I believe in Agent Coulson.
我相信神盾局
I believe in S.H.I.E.L.D.
它虽然有种种不足
Because for all its imperfections,
它努力做正确的事 保护人♥民♥
it strives to do the right thing -- to protect people.
你自称为其他人而战 为人类而战
You claim to fight for others, for humanity.
可我觉得你早就丧失了人性
I think you lost yours a long time ago.
回答你的问题 我是有一个遗憾
And to answer your question, I do have one regret.
我自己并没有超能力
That I don't have any superpowers of my own that I could use
能痛扁你一顿
to kick your ass.
我可以敬重坚持真我信仰的人
I can respect a man who stands behind his true beliefs...
尽管他是误入歧途
...misguided though they may be.
要知道
You know...
很遗憾在这场游戏中
...it is a shame we find ourselves
我们彼此对立
on opposite sides of the board in this game.
但你是个卒子
But you are a pawn.
卒子只能前进
The pawn can only move forward.
个人而言 我可以忽略你的罪行
Personally, I can overlook your sins.
但我的同志们
But my comrades...
这么说吧
well, let's just say
他们不像我那么宽容
they are less forgiving than I am.
通讯室在地下室 菲兹-西蒙斯
Communications room at sub-basement -- Fitz-Simmons.
就去
On it.
戴维斯 跟他们走
Davis, you're with them.
其余人 散开
The rest of us will fan out,
从上到下搜索这里 找梅斯局长和梅特工
search this place top to bottom for Director Mace and Agent May.
保持通讯 保持警惕
Stay on comms. Be sharp.
莫拉雷斯 跟我走
Morales, you're with me.
菲利普·J·科尔森特工
Special Agent Phillip J. Coulson.
我早就想跟你面对面了
I have waited a long time for a face-to-face.
大部分人会带点好东西的
You know, most people would've brought something nice.
鲜花什么的
Flowers.
幽默是你的最后一道防线了
Ah, humor is the last line of defense you have left.
你不能再躲在任何人后面了
There is no one to stand behind,
没人会保护你了
no one left to protect you.
未必
I don't know.
我自己就能保护自己
I'm pretty capable of protecting myself.
你一定增强了自己的能力
You have enhanced yourself, I'm sure.
我不那么想才傻呢
I'd be a fool to expect anything else.
能力增强的人类 外星人和他们的科技
Enhanced humans, aliens and their technology --
我往深挖
The deeper I dug,
就发现这一切的中♥央♥是一个人
I found there was one man at the center of it all.
你
You.
不是任务比人重要吗
I thought the mission came before the man.
你真以为我会丢下
Did you really think I was gonna
你个手无缚鸡之力的
leave your defenseless ass behind?
是啊 我绝对是那么以为的
Yes. Yes, I 100% did.
我让你紧张了一会儿
I let you sweat a little.
但是 我不想让你一直等下去
But...I didn't want to make you wait around forever.
我们赶紧走吧
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表