剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
比营救一名越狱犯更加要紧
is more important than rescuing an escaped convict.
但并不只是伊莱·莫罗有危险
Yeah, but it's not just Eli Morrow who's in danger.
我认为 露西·鲍尔想做的事
I believe that what Lucy Bauer is trying to achieve
有可能会危及上千人
could theoretically affect thousands of people.
杰弗里 我想说黛西和罗比已经在我们手上了
Jeffrey, I'd argue that Daisy and Robbie are already secure.
-我们该听... -我是梅斯局长
- We should listen to - It's Director Mace,
我倒是愿意听从你的建议
and I'd be more amenable to your suggestions
如果你从一开始就对我说了实话的话
if you'd been honest with me from the start.
但你浪费了我的时间 也浪费了我的信任
But by wasting my time, you've wasted my goodwill.
把飞机调头 回总部
Now turn the plane around and return to H.Q.!
我才不要回他们基地
I'm not going back to their base!
罗比
Robbie!
别给他们更多害怕你的理由
Don't give them more reasons to be afraid of you.
他们该怕的不是我
It's not me they need to be afraid of!
而是另一个人
It's the other guy,
他想出去
and he wants out!
能撑得住吧
Will it hold?
之前还没有人闯出来过呢
No one's broken out yet,
它可是关过不少厉害人物
and it's held some pretty potent individuals.
罗比 停下
Robbie, stop!
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
他是异人吗
Is he an Inhuman?
他说他跟魔鬼做了交易
Claims he made a deal with the devil.
根本是胡扯
Which is nonsense.
我心中的理智主义者想赞同你的看法 但是
You know, the rationalist in me wants to agree, but
火骷髅看上去的确很像魔鬼
skull on fire presents a pretty compelling argument for "Hail Satan."
菲兹
Fitz?
没问题吧
We still good?
当然
Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
隔离舱用的是高分子适应性材料
The module's poly-adaptive material is the
是神盾局最复杂的化合物
most sophisticated compound that S.H.I.E.L.D.'s --
这不可能
That's not possible.
别过来 我能对付他
Stay back, I've got this.
不 我得看看
No, I have to see this.
罗比 够了
Robbie, that's enough!
住手
Stop!
我们听你的
We'll do what you want!
罗比 别
Robbie! No!
我们去找你舅舅 停手
We'll find your Uncle! Stop!
罗比
Robbie!
罗比 看看我 住手
Robbie, look at me! Stop!
罗比
Robbie!
带我离开
Get me out of here.
找到什么了吗
You find anything?
嗯
Yeah,
告诉你
but I tell you, though,
创立这个垃圾安保级别系统的人
whoever created this tapestry of security nonsense
就是个二♥逼♥蛋
is a total wanker.
讲真 就算有了科尔森的签名
Honestly, even with Coulson's signature,
知道要找到
do you know how hard it was for me
有合适权限的人
to find someone with a ROY-G-BIV clearance
把文件解密有多难吗
just so I could unredact these files?
我还要假装生气吗 还是可以直奔主题
Uh, do I have to pretend to be outraged, or can we get to it?
我是在沮丧似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪
Frustrated that nobody seems to know where Simmons is.
总之 看来梅特工说对了艾瑟丹
Anyway, it looks like Agent May was right about Isodyne.
佩吉·卡特和她的团队在40年代遭遇了他们
Peggy Carter and her team encountered them back in the '40s.
他们当时在就一种...
They were conducting experiments on something called
零物质或黑暗力量进行实验
"Zero Matter," or "Dark Force."
这些玩意都谁起的名字
Who names these?
有专门针对邪恶物质的焦点小组吗
Are there focus groups for evil things?
艾瑟丹已经不复存在了
Isodyne doesn't exist anymore.
其资产于50年代都被罗克森公♥司♥收♥购♥
Its assets were acquired by Roxxon Corporation in the '50s.
猜猜动力实验室的地契是在谁手里
And guess who holds all the land deeds to Momentum Lab facilities.
你要猜吗
Are you gonna guess?
看来没什么可想的 但是...
Well, seems like kind of a no-brainer, but
是罗克森吗
is it...Roxxon?
你就像会通灵一样
It's like you're psychic.
这处罗克森电站多年前关闭了
This Roxxon power plant closed down years ago
因为违反了安全规定 但是
because of safety violations. But
如果露西·鲍尔能让它重新运作
if Lucy Bauer can get it operational,
其能提供的电力完全足够实验使用
it's got more than enough power for her experiment.
我们改变和风的航向
Let's reroute the Zephyr
并把坐标发给梅的昆式战斗机
and send the coordinates to May's Quinjet.
我们在那儿碰面
We can rendezvous there.
我们要不要等到
Shouldn't we wait until
科尔森说服局长同意这计划
Coulson convinces the Director to go along with the plan?
不用 梅斯是个通情达理的人
No. Mace is a reasonable guy.
我们不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
We do not negotiate with terrorists.
我认为把雷耶斯先生说成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是不公平的
I don't think it's fair to paint Mr. Reyes as a terrorist.
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer
他袭击了我们 还威胁要把飞机搞下来
who attacked us and threatened to take down this entire plane
除非我们满足他的要求
if we didn't cede to his demands.
这怎么不算是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
How is that not a terrorist?
我觉得这口气有点像FOX新闻 不过
It sounds a little Fox News to me, but
你没说错
you're not wrong.
但事实就是 我们根本不能控制雷耶斯先生
It doesn't change the fact that we have no way to contain Mr. Reyes.
他也是我们所知唯一一个
He's also the only person we know
能干掉露西·鲍尔的人
who can take out Lucy Bauer.
我们需要他
We need him.
他要为他的作为付出代价
He'll have to pay for what he did.
我同意
I agree.
但不是今天
But today's not that day.
罗克森电站
好了 我已经完成了你要求的一切
Okay, I've done everything you've asked.
现在没法关闭它了
There's no way to turn this off.
这电站关闭是有原因的
This plant was shut down for a reason.
它随时可能爆♥炸♥
It could blow at any time.
那你最好动作快点
Well, then, you better work faster.
真希望乔能在这儿看到这一切的实现
I wish Joe were here to see this come to life.
这是他的疯狂梦想
This is his crazy dream.
乔是个天才
Joe was a genius.
你毁了他的生活
And you ruined his life.
乔是活该
Joe got what he deserved.
他雇的暴徒害我外甥坐了轮椅
My nephew's in a wheelchair because of those thugs he hired.
别装的好像你就是无辜的
Oh, don't act like you're innocent in all of this.
就怪那本破书
It's that damn book.
我警告过你
I tried to warn you about it.
你不肯听
You wouldn't listen.
动力新能源实验室
当年
乔
Joe...
我叫你别进来的
I told you to stay out.
你需要帮助
You need help.
我们担心你
Hey, look, we're worried about you.
把书给我
Hey, just -- just give me the book.
出去
Get --
出去
Get out!
他疯了
He's insane.
不问过我们就修改参数
Changing the specs without consulting us?
我们得把书拿走
We got to get that book away from him.
你得信任我们
You have to trust us.
信任 信任
Trust? Trust.
你看到刚刚的事了吗
Did you just see what happened?
这是为了安全
This is about safety.
如果出了岔子 电池里存的能量
The energy stored in those power cells could kill
能杀死我们所有人
all of us if anything goes wrong.
我..
You know, I --
我都不清楚这个项目的目标是什么了
I don't even know what this project's goal is anymore.
目标
The goal...
已经有所改变了
has changed slightly.
我们依然要从无变有
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表