剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
是啊 有时候你有点太听话了
Yeah, well, sometimes you follow them a little too well.
西蒙斯特工一眼就看穿了你是什么
Agent Simmons knew what you were immediately.
梅特工的替身会更加像样
Agent May's decoy will be more convincing.
她比我更先进
She's more advanced than I am.
嗯 你知道你是什么 她不知道
Yes, and you know what you are. She doesn't.
她的程序在潜意识里运作
Her programming operates on a subconscious level.
你认为这能让她不被人发现
And you believe this will keep her from being noticed?
如果梅特工不知道她要拿回《黑暗神书》
If Agent May isn't aware of her mission to retrieve the Darkhold,
她也不会暴露自己了
then she won't be able to reveal herself.
她的编程会表现为人类情绪
Her programming will present as human emotion.
她将出于本能升官晋级
She'll instinctively climb the ranks, gain access,
接近科尔森特工
and get closer to Agent Coulson,
而他知道书在哪
the man who knows just where this book is.
我自己去搜基地或许会更快
It might be quicker for me to search the base myself.
不 我试过捷径了
No, I've tried the quick way.
现在 我们要放长线钓大鱼 要小心点来
Now we're playing a longer, more nuanced game,
希望不会那么暴♥力♥
hopefully with less violence.
但真正的梅特工不是本就喜欢暴♥力♥吗
But isn't the real Agent May already prone to violence?
怎么会弄丢一架昆式战斗机
How do you lose a damn Quinjet?
西蒙斯 告诉我他们还活着
Simmons, tell me they're alive.
我不知道
I don't know.
大概7分钟前我们失去了联络
We lost contact approximately seven minutes ago.
扎金说他不是单独行动
Zaikin said he wasn't alone.
这肯定是第二阶段
This must be Phase Two.
那标准的救援队可能就不够了
Then we may need more than the standard rescue team.
准将 联♥系♥上了吗
General, have we made contact?
他们刚消失了
They just dropped off the map --
没有信♥号♥♥ 没有应急信标 什么都没有
no signal, no emergency beacon, nothing.
可能是设备故障
It could be an equipment malfunction.
我们什么时候那么走运过
When have we ever been that lucky?
我们想救回小队 就得马上行动
If we want our team back, we're gonna have to act fast.
黛西和我可以负责援救
Daisy and I can take point on the rescue mission.
科尔森会希望我指挥和风一号♥
Coulson would want me to take command of Zephyr One.
西蒙斯 我需要更高的权限
Simmons, I need expanded clearance to do that.
我来吧
I'll take care of that.
我给你...
I'll make you...
狄格洛粉色级别 反正够高的权限
DayGlo pink, or whatever's high enough.
如果我们找到他们 那里肯定还会有别人
If we find them, they won't be alone.
扎金是有同伙的
Zaikin had partners.
我是这里权限最高的特工
I'm the highest-ranking agent here,
根据应急预案 一旦局长失踪
and contingency protocols grant me greater access
我将有更高权限
if the Director is missing in action.
我知道 这预案是我写的呢
I know that. I wrote the damn protocols.
再说 我有任务给你
Besides, I have an assignment for you.
但我可以去翻看梅斯的档案找线索
But I could look through Mace's file for any leads.
如果我们忽略了他的潜在敌人
If we've overlooked any enemies he might have --
这事我来处理
I'll handle this.
我要把实话从那个囚犯嘴里挤出来
I'm gonna squeeze our prisoner
就像啤酒之夜挤青柠片一样
like a lime wedge on dollar beer night.
去想个科学的办法
Now, find me some science-y way
恢复跟失联人员的通讯
to regain contact with our men on the ground.
但是...
But we --
你们都有任务了
You all have jobs to do.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
我得向自♥由♥世界领袖通报情况
I need to update the leader of the free world.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我们不知道谁生还了
We don't know who survived,
但我已经派了最好的特工去找昆式战斗机
but I've got our top agents searching for the Quinjet.
伯罗斯特工拿着东西
Agent Burrows has the package,
但我们不知道他是否在机上
but we don't know if he was onboard.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
为了所有人 希望梅斯局长拿到它了
Let's hope for all our sakes that Director Mace got it.
伯罗斯应该落在
Burrows should have landed...
这里西北处
northwest of here.
局长 我们或许该考虑一下选择
Director, we may want to consider our options here.
鉴于飞机舱门炸开时我们的高度
Given our altitude when the door blew,
伯罗斯能生还的几率
the chances that Burrows survived that --
我知道我们现在就是在找尸体
I know we're only looking for a body at this point,
但我们还是应该这么做
but it's still the right thing to do.
或者你是很需要那个公文箱
Or you really need that briefcase.
你只需要知道这事是机密
All you need to know is it's classified.
你们懂规矩
You know the drill.
太懂了 但我还是不知道...
All too well, but I still don't know --
等等 别说话
Wait. Hold up, hold up.
听到引擎声了吗
You hear those engines?
肯定是那辆车干扰了我们的通讯
That truck must be scrambling our communications.
我见过那样的设备
I've seen tech like that --
我们摧毁阿根廷一个九头蛇要塞时见到的
when we took out a Hydra stronghold in Argentina.
不可能是九头蛇
Can't be Hydra.
你和塔伯特不是把他们消灭了吗
I thought you and Talbot put those guys to bed.
我们瓦解了他们的网络
We dismantled their network,
但那只是让那些鼠辈弃沉船逃跑了
but that just sent the rats scurrying off the sinking ship.
从鱿鱼 变成老鼠 再到狗
From squid to rat to mutt.
最适合做监察者了
Perfect Watchdog material.
我们首先得摧毁那辆车
Priority one is to destroy that truck
好呼叫支援
so we can call for backup.
不 太冒险了
No. Too risky.
什么
What?
继续按计划走 找到箱子
We stick to the plan. Find the case.
不管怎样 他说了算
Like it or not, he's in charge.
有情况通知我 克劳福德特工
Keep me updated, Agent Crawford.
科尔森
Coulson?
尚不知道
We don't know.
黛西和梅在找
Daisy and May are looking
我在努力恢复通讯
while I try to restore communication.
塔伯特准将也在..."帮忙"吗
And General Talbot's here... "Helping"?
以他自己的方式
In his own way.
那人像砂纸一样令人安心
Soothing as sandpaper, that guy.
你把东西从拉德克里夫那儿拿回来了
You collected your stuff from Radcliffe's place?
嗯
Yeah, I did.
希望 他能听我劝
And, uh, hopefully, he takes my advice
-低调一阵 -这样最好
- and lays low for a while. - It's for the best.
是啊
Yeah, absolutely...
虽然这个项目潜力真的很大
even though the program did show promise.
不管有没有潜力 这是个错误
Well, promising or not, it was a mistake.
你是对的
You're right, you're right, but...
但 说清楚
I mean, just to be clear,
错不在于项目本身
the mistake wasn't the program,
-而是不该瞒你 -菲兹 别了
- it was keeping the program from you. - Fitz, let's not.
我知道 但我们需要你的智慧的
I know, but you were the brain we needed on this.
或许我们可以在受控环境中
So maybe we could just reboot the head --
重启脑袋
in a controlled environment --
然后我们一起确定问题
and then we could diagnose the problem together.
求你
Please!
别说了
Drop it.
能不能忘了这事
Can we just let it go?
我们的朋友失踪了
Our friends are missing...
可能已经死了
maybe dead.
是啊 总是这样
Yeah, as always.
我只是希望你明白
I just want you to understand
我就是希望
that I only wanted --
能阻止这种事发生 我知道
To prevent this very thing. I know.
-你是想保护 -保护你
- You're trying to protect - To protect you.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
黛西归队了
Daisy's back on the team.
而且
And, uh...
梅那么固执 不会放弃
May's too stubborn to give up.
艾达 别
Aida, no!
我知道那不是真的
I knew it wasn't real.
艾达 别杀她
Aida, don't kill her!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表