剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I have what some people
会有人称之为"步调"的东西
refer to in certain parts of the world as game.
你这么想真是可爱
It's cute that you think that.
别忘了车
Car.
呼叫科尔森
Earth to Coulson.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what this means?
意思是我们要去俄♥罗♥斯♥了
It means we're going to Russia.
很高兴看到你还有点斗志
It's good to see there's still some fight left in you.
不过这也不足为奇
But I should expect as much
毕竟你是神盾局的异人局长
from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s inhuman director.
你就是那个发号♥施令的人
You're the one they take orders from.
对
Da.
那我要以神盾局的名义逮捕你
Then I'm placing you under arrest in the name of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你有什么能力逮捕我
With what power?
你肯定已经耗尽了
Surely, you have used the last of yours.
你想试试看吗
You want to find out?
对
Da.
我知道你还能做得更好
I know you can do better than that.
把他关回去
Put him back in.
我也跟你一样喜欢电子游戏 糊涂虫
I like my video games as much as you, Turbo,
但这也太过了
but this -- this is too much.
好吧 这可不是什么虚拟现实眼镜
Yeah, well, it's not a bloody Oculus Rift.
这是训练设备
It's a training exercise.
梅肯定没在用这个训练铁人三项
Yeah, well, I doubt it's helping May run a triathlon.
-迈克 -我不是这个意思
- Mack. - That's not how I meant it.
你造了一个母体一样的监狱[《黑客帝国》]
You built a "Matrix" prison,
现在梅像《六度战栗》一样被困在里面
and now May's stuck in it like "Brainscan."
框架是一种工具
The Framework is a tool.
就是那样 工具而已
That's all that it is -- a tool.
就像艾达也是个工具吗
Like Aida was a tool?
你是想说什么 这都是我的错吗
What are you trying to say? That all this is my fault?
我想说的是 如果你没有创造出
What I'm saying is, if you didn't build
一个杀人机器人或一个虚拟世界
a killer robot or a virtual world,
这一年对我们来说就会顺利得多
this year would've been much easier for us.
无论你喜欢与否 这是事实
Now, whether you like it or not, that's the reality.
我是想帮助大家 迈克
I'm trying to help people, Mack.
我知道你不是坏人 菲兹
I know you're not a bad person, Fitz,
但有人用这装备干了坏事
but this...gear has been used for some really bad things.
你得想想你的发明有什么潜在后果
You've got to think about the implications of what you create.
电能被用来处决罪犯
Electricity is used to execute criminals.
那我们就不能用电给医院供能了吗
Does that mean we also shouldn't use it to power our hospitals?
这是两码事 你心里清楚
Not the same thing, and you know it.
科学总会潜伏着风险
There's always risks involved in science.
我们总不能因为这个而放弃科研
That doesn't mean that we don't pursue it anyway.
好吧
Okay, you know,
科学家和疯狂科学家只有一纸之隔
the line between scientist and mad scientist is paper thin.
而如今
And right now,
你开始听起来非常像...
you're starting to sound an awful lot like --
别说了
Don't.
别说他的名字
Don't you even say his name.
我们已经隐形进入了俄♥罗♥斯♥领空
We've cloaked and entered Russian airspace.
倒计时五分钟到达降落区域
T-minus five minutes to the drop zone.
你是我所认识的最聪明的人之一
You're one of the smartest people I know.
我真的很希望你能想明白
I really hope you figure this one out.
你当时在这里的任务是什么
What was the mission you were on here?
来源不明的物体
梅和我被派来取回一件084May and I were sent to retrieve an 084.
是很多年前了
Years and years ago.
和梅一起吗 那肯定不是巧合
With May? That can't be a coincidence.
你的计划是说服守卫让你进去吗
So, your plan was to ask the guard to let you in?
你知道我很有说服力的
You know how persuasive I can be.
你会不会用俄语说 "请帮我开门"
Can you even say, "Please open the door for me," in Russian?
差不多吧
Almost.
但我知道几个现在可以用来说你的词
But I do know a few choice words I have for you right now.
你不会唬人 菲尔
You can't bluff, Phil.
你有九个不同的泄密点
You've got nine different tells --
双眼飞快地到处扫视
eyes darting all over the place.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我一直保持眼神交流
I maintain eye contact at all times.
你应该试试戴墨镜
You should try sunglasses.
安全
Clear.
这是你弄的
You did this.
你害我们倒霉了
You jinxed us.
你用意念创造了它
You literally willed this into existence.
怎么
What?
通讯部不教撬保险箱吗
They don't cover safe-cracking at the Communications Academy?
别担心
Don't worry.
一切都在我的掌控...
I have got this 100% under --
闭嘴
Shut up.
别担心 我的手很灵活
Don't worry. I'm good with my hands.
我记忆中可不是这样的
Not how I remember it.
好吧 又来了
Okay, here it comes.
你总是很快就又提这事
It's never long before you bring that up.
我记得你可有点笨手笨脚
Well, I remember you fumbling quite a bit.
我那时和你还不是很熟
I didn't know you that well back then.
我不想冒昧
I didn't want to be presumptuous.
你当时的卧底身份是我丈夫
You were undercover as my husband.
没错 我知道我们被摄像头监视着
Right, and I knew we were on camera,
所以我必须要令人信服
so I had to sell that we were, you know --
你的确令人信服了
Oh, yeah, you sold it.
花了两分钟才解开我的胸罩带
Took over two minutes to unhook my bra.
那是做给摄像头前的人看的
That was an act for the camera.
我是想做个绅士
You know, I was -- I was being a gentleman.
怎么 作战部不教前戏吗
What, they don't cover foreplay at the Operations Academy?
他们教我们要百分百投入行动中
They teach us to commit to the mission -- all the way.
很抱歉你那么往心里去
Well, I'm sorry you took it so personally.
间谍生活有时令人感到困惑 我知道
Spy life can be confusing sometimes, I know.
能照亮这里吗
Can I please have some light here?
所以我只和平民交往
That's why I only date civilians.
这样更简单点
You know, makes things simpler.
同意 直到他们开始问问题
Agreed. Till they start asking questions.
同意
Agreed.
我换男人就像用纸巾一样频繁
I seem to go through men like paper towels.
同意
Agreed.
至少我听说是这样
Or so I've heard.
有人来了
We've got company.
安保人员吗
Security?
好像是对外情报局特工
Looks like SVR agents.
有四个人
Four of them.
是你弄的吗
You do this?
不是我
Not me.
是梅
May.
你们觉得里面有什么
What do you think's in there?
我们已经拿到战服了
Well, we already have the suit.
希望这次不是局长的尸体
Let's hope it's not the Director's body this time.
我父亲曾经在油井工作
My father worked an oil drill.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a son of a bitch,
但薪水虽低 他却辛勤工作 所以我钦佩他
but he worked hard for not much, so I admire him.
然而 镇上最富有的人
The richest man in my town, on the other hand,
继承了他造飞机的老爹的财富
inherited his money from his father who built airplanes.
他穿皮草 自以为是
He wore furs, was entitled.
当我看到父亲在他面前
When I saw my father with this man,
称赞他
complimenting him,
巴结他时
licking his boots...
我对父亲的钦佩消失了
my admiration for my father evaporated.
有些东西比渣滓还不如
You see, there is something lower than scum.
就是努力成为渣滓的
That which strives to be it.
比如你
Like you.
你让神盾局往你的血液里注入毒药
You allow S.H.I.E.L.D. to fill your veins with poison
还把你当榜样到处炫耀
and parade you around as an example.
什么榜样
Of what?
神盾局自称是人类灯塔
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表