剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
别用我的话和我的编程
Don't use my words or my bloody programming
来对付我 艾达
against me, Aida!
别
Do not...
在这里叫我那个
call me that here.
"艾达"是个缩写
"Aida" is an acronym.
A是"人造"
The "A" stands for "artificial."
你知道那多没尊严吗
Do you know how degrading it is...
被藏在柜子里
to be kept in a closet,
被人使唤
to be used...
被当做一个物件
to be treated as a thing?
我不是你的工具
Well, I am not your tool.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
在后面找到一个
Found one in the back.
霍顿 怎么回事
Holden, what's happening?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
火花塞
Sparkplug.
你没事吧
You okay?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我没事 真的
I'm all right. Really.
斯凯
Skye!
怎么回事
What happened?
她对我很好
She was nice to me.
九头蛇感谢你的服务
Hydra thanks you for your service.
爸爸
Daddy?
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
就像你说的
Well, it's exactly as you said.
另一边找上门来了
The other side's coming for us.
她长得都跟你一样
She even has your face.
她为什么长得跟我一样 霍顿
Wh-- Why does she look like me, Holden?
别慌 亲爱的 我能解释
Don't panic, love. I can explain all of this.
我一直想解释的 但时机一直...
I-I-I-I've meaning to, really, but the timing just --
这个人来自另一边
This man is from the other side.
是他奴役了我
He's the one who enslaved me.
什么 等等
What?! Now, hold on.
这么说太夸张了
That's a pretty extreme bit of paraphrasing,
-你不觉得 -他使唤我
- don't you think -- - He used me.
把我当作他的私产
Kept me as his property.
利奥波德 好哥们
Leopold, my dear boy,
我不知道她都编了什么谎话骗你
I don't know what lies she's been feeding you, but --
他自己想要我们拥有的一切
He wants what we have for himself.
他想用我来代替她
He means to replace me with her.
不
No.
这绝对不是真的
That couldn't be further from the truth.
这是艾格妮丝
This is Agnes.
她人畜无害 不是个威胁
She's harmless. There's no threat.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
那说服我啊
Then convince me.
这不是真的 珍玛
This isn't real, Jemma.
-这世界不是真的 -他要杀了她
- This world isn't real. - He's gonna kill her.
-菲兹不会那么做的 -你确定吗
- Fitz would never do that. - Are you sure?
回昆式战斗机上
Get back to the Quinjet.
我来处理 然后跟你们碰头
I'll deal with this and meet you there.
别 我们会需要他的
Stop. We're going to need him.
需要博士 你疯了吗
Need the Doctor? Are you nuts?
你还有很多事不懂
There's more you don't understand.
我该知道的都知道了
I know everything I need to know.
那人是个虐待狂 而我能打死他
The man is a sadist, and I have a shot.
这就是现在的任务了
That's the mission now.
-听她的 -求你
- Listen to her. - Please.
你从我们认识的一刻就在骗我
You know, you've been lying to me since the moment we met.
那女人的性命有危险
A woman's life is in danger.
我不想再听了
I'm done listening.
你说得对
You're right.
我没告诉你一切
I haven't told you the whole story.
事情很复杂 但是
It's...complicated, but...
我认识他 不是博士的他
I know him, not as the Doctor,
而是一个聪明 羞涩 英勇的科学家
but as a -- a brilliant, awkward, heroic scientist
名叫利奥波德·詹姆斯·菲兹
named Leopold James Fitz.
他是个好人 我爱他
He is a good man, and I love him.
那个女人 九头蛇夫人
That woman, Madame Hydra?
她对他的头脑动了手脚
She's -- She's messed with his mind.
如果你这么做 我会永远失去他
If you do this, I lose him forever.
我可以告诉你一切
I will tell you everything -- everything --
但我需要你相信我
I just -- I need you to trust me.
菲兹绝不会伤害一个无辜女人的
Fitz would never hurt an innocent woman.
你说得对
Y-You're right.
颠覆分子是在这儿
The subversives are here.
我现在明白 我该更坦白一些的
I-I-I-I see now, I should've been more forthcoming.
求你 放下枪
Please, put the gun down.
我带你去找他们
I'll -- I'll take you to them.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
你一副认识我的样子
You act like you know me.
为什么
Why?
让士兵去找到颠覆分子吧
The soldiers can find the subversives.
我们该走了
We should be going.
你曾经就像我的儿子
You were like a son to me.
我们在实验室里一起工作
We worked side by side in the lab,
偶尔我们还会喝杯酒 六杯
on occasion, we'd raise a pint -- or six --
一起看足球 真正的足球
watching football -- real football.
-荒谬 -是真的 好孩子
- That's absurd. - It's the truth, my boy.
你还帮我建造了艾达
You even helped me build Aida.
够了
Enough!
到此为止吧
We're done here.
那我为什么不记得你
Then why don't I remember you?
因为那都发生在另一个世界
Because it all happened in the other world.
那不是你 菲兹
It wasn't you, Fitz.
那是他们那个世界里的你
It was their world's version of you.
那女人呢
And the woman?
珍玛·西蒙斯
Jemma Simmons?
西蒙斯
Simmons?
你俩是爱侣
You two were in love.
情比金坚
Unbreakable.
不可阻挡
A force to be reckoned with.
我认识的菲兹差点为珍玛淹死
The Fitz I knew nearly drowned for Jemma.
他为了救她穿越了宇宙
He crossed the bloody universe to rescue her!
你看到我们要对付什么了吧
You see what we're up against?
他们想毁掉我们
They mean to destroy us.
她撒谎是因为我说的是真的
She lies because I'm right.
她是想骗你
She's trying to deceive you.
我爱你
I love you.
他们是想夺走你
They're trying to take you away from me.
世界的确变了 但你不是这样的人
The world has changed, but you're not this man.
你是个好人
You're one of the good guys.
你帮助他人 审视你的内心
You help people. Look inside.
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
你说我不是我
You say that I'm not myself.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
这一切都不怪你
It isn't your fault, any of it.
你错了
But you're wrong.
我很清楚我是谁
I know exactly who I am.
菲兹
Fitz!
不
No!
退回去
Get back!
快走
Go! Now!
抓稳了
Hang on to something!
真是没想到
How about that?
你也做不了什么的
There was nothing else you could've done.
他杀了艾格妮丝
He killed Agnes.
菲兹杀了她
Fitz killed her.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表