剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding me!
快点 戴维斯
Come on, Davis!
-你干什么呢 -普林斯 我发誓
- What are you doing?! - Prince, I swear,
你再多说一句
one more word from you,
我就放下操纵杆过去扁你
I drop the controls to kick your ass.
他在哪 你能看到什么吗
Where is he?! Can you see anything?
不 派珀 我只能看到
No, Piper, I can only see what's...
我面前的东西
right in front of me.
他就在我们前方
He's right in front of us!
他直冲我们来了
He's heading straight for us!
快 那家伙想跟我们同归于尽
Hey, hurry! This guy's going kamikaze!
好了
Okay.
把油井坐标告诉戴维斯
Give Davis the coordinates of the oil rig.
我们得尽快赶过去
We need to get there A.S.A.P.
想想我们的人得多困惑
Think about how confused our people are.
尤其是菲兹
Especially Fitz.
他从最可怕的噩梦中醒来
He woke from the worst nightmare of all,
在那个噩梦中他是个怪物
one in which he was the monster.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我一直只能模仿人类反应
I've only emulated human reactions,
但真正感觉到...
but to actually feel...
温暖的沙滩
the warm sand...
水冲过我
the water rushing over me...
我觉得我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你肯定很难承受
You must be overwhelmed --
两个人生的记忆
two lives' worth of memories.
只有一种人能做那样的事
Only one type of person could do those things.
你只是做了你不得不做的
You did what you had to do
好在框架中活下来
in order to survive the Framework.
但那只是个模拟
But it was a simulation.
是拉德克里夫创造的幻境
An illusion created by Radcliffe.
你也在
You were there.
一直跟我在一起
Alongside me the whole time.
纵容着那些可怕的暴♥力♥行径
Allowing h-horrific acts of violence
以你的名义实施
to be carried out in your name.
你这意思是我有选择
You're implying I had a choice.
但我是个奴隶
I was a slave...
我被编程按拉德克里夫的要求进行调整
programmed to make the adjustments Radcliffe required.
之后世界改变了
The world changed from there.
我只不过是想融入其中
All I did was try to fit into it.
不 你对一切都撒谎了
No, you lied about everything.
我把这个世界的真♥相♥告诉了你
But I told you the truth about this world.
是啊 但你...操控了我
Yeah, but -- but you -- you manipulated me.
你的每个决定都是你自己做的
Every decision you made was your own.
除了恢复了你和你父亲的关系
Besides restoring your relationship with your father,
我唯一在你人生中做的改变就是
the only other change I made in your life was...
引入了我自己
introducing myself.
在学院的第一天
First day of class at academy...
跟你交朋友
Befriending you,
努力去理解跟一个人建立感情是什么感觉
trying to understand what it felt like to connect with someone.
但我那时并不能真的感到什么
But I wasn't able to actually feel anything.
直到今天
Until today.
我能感到
I'm feeling...
爱 惊奇 喜悦
love, wonder, joy...
我第一次能感到这些
for the very first time,
我觉得我的心都要爆♥炸♥了
and I think my heart might burst from it.
终于 我可以自己做选择了
At last, I get to make my own choices, and...
我第一个选择的 利奥波德
And the first thing I choose, Leopold...
就是你
...is you.
-没那么简单 -那解释给我听
- It's not that simple! - Then explain it to me.
有什么拦着你吗 他就跟你在一起 不是吗
What stopped you? He was right there with you, no?
对 但他不想来
Yes, but he didn't want to come.
你只带回来了你在乎的 而不是我在乎的人吗
You only bring back the people that matter to you, not to me!
知道吗 我认识迈克可比你久
You know what? I've known Mack longer than you,
-他对我也非常重要 -你答应我的
- and he means as much to me -- - You promised! You promised me!
我尽力了
I tried!
-他不想回来 -谁管呢
- He didn't want to come back! - Who cares?!
你打晕他的脑袋 打断他的腿
You knock him over the head, you break his legs,
把他踢出出口
you kick him through the exit!
那不过是个电子游戏
It was a video game!
他不想离开霍普
He didn't want to leave Hope!
霍普 他女儿
Hope? His daughter?
你知道她
You knew about her?
因为我可不知道
Because I didn't.
直到我看到了她的脸
Not until I saw her face.
她死了
She's dead.
是啊 但在那里 她10岁
Yeah, well, in there, she's 10.
她聪明 可爱
And she's bright and adorable,
她就是他的全世界
and she means the world to him,
就算那不是个真正的世界
even if it's not a real world.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他无论如何也不会离开她的
He wouldn't have left her for anything.
哪怕为了我
Even me.
他根本不记得你 悠悠球
He didn't remember you, Yo-Yo.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
那我去提醒他
Then I'll go remind him.
什么 不不
What? No, no, no. No.
-别 -我自己去带他出来
- Do not -- - I'll go get him out myself.
别那么做
Do not do that.
且不说作为异人进入那个世界
Besides the fact that going into that world as an Inhuman
是个极坏的主意
is the worst idea ever,
而且我们这里需要你
we need you here,
确保真迈克能活下来
making sure that the real Mack stays alive,
否则就都白费了
or it'll all be for nothing.
科尔森和梅刚在迈克身边醒来
Coulson and May just woke up next to Mack
完全不知道他们在哪 要对付什么
with no idea where they are or what they're up against.
我可能知道我们在哪
I know where we are, I think.
50年代时 苏联在
In the '50s, the Soviets built
好多石油钻井平台下面建了
top-secret submarine refueling stations
绝密潜艇加油站
under oil-drilling platforms.
这可能就是一个
This might be one.
你是从我们见到的一只鱼看出来的
You can tell from the one fish we've seen,
还是在神盾局的汇报中得知的
or did you learn that in a S.H.I.E.L.D. briefing?
都不是 是做历史老师时了解到的
Neither. I know from being a history teacher.
我在那边是个冷战迷
I was kind of a Cold War buff.
真不敢相信我能亲眼看到
Can't believe I'm seeing this with his own eyes.
你说得好像这是什么好事
Well, you almost make it sound like it's good news.
没多少有用的东西
Not a lot of help here.
有盐水
We have saline,
还有充足的B12
all the B12 we could ever need...
那么我们不会宿醉了
So we're safe from a hangover.
还有肾上腺素
And epinephrine.
紧急剂量
Emergency dose.
那个太危险了
That's too dangerous.
或许能给我足够力量去对付那些终结者
Might give me enough adrenaline to take on some terminators.
我会想办法自己应付他们
I'll find a way to take them myself.
-我不希望你再出事了 -我
- I don't want any more bad to happen to you. - Me?
我可是毫发无伤地出来了 杰弗里没有
I got out unscathed. Jeffrey didn't.
他该跟我们一起在这里的
He should be in here with us,
继续战斗
still in the fight.
我得为大家挨一刀
I need to take one for the team.
但过后你会手无缚鸡之力
You'll be useless afterwards,
不是昏迷就是没反应
unconscious or unresponsive.
那你就给我嘴对嘴嘛
Well, so you give me mouth-to-mouth.
怎么了
What's up?
你气我在那边是九头蛇吗
You mad that I was Hydra in there?
我不为那个怪你
I don't blame you for that.
那是什么
Then, what?
我的机器替身做什么奇怪的事了吗
Did something weird happen with my robot self?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表