剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Hold your fire.
我猜她没告诉你们这东西有多值钱
I don't suppose she told you how much this was worth.
估计比她给你们的钱多得多
Probably a lot more than she's paying you.
如果你这是在开价 赶紧的吧
If you're making me an offer, get on with it.
看来我们现在有两种选择
Looks like we got two choices here.
要么我把这箱子捏成棒球那么大
Either I crush this case down to the size of a baseball
谁也别想得偿所愿 要么
and nobody gets what they want, or
要么我们可以杀了你 然后夺走它
Or we could kill you and take it.
尽管试试
Try if you want.
我们准备好大干一整天了
I'm ready to go toe-to-toe all day.
但我是唯一能打开这箱子的人
But I'm the only one who can open this case.
我更想以不流血的方式结束这一切
I'd rather end this without any bloodshed --
我指的是你们的血
by which I mean yours.
你们何不把枪放下
So why don't you just put your guns down and, uh...
我们好好谈谈
we'll talk this through.
我觉得他们不想谈
I don't think they want to talk.
你分散他们的注意力够久了
You distracted them long enough.
迈克很快就搞定了那辆车
Mack made short work of that truck.
那我们现在怎么做
So what do we do now?
撑住别死
Survive.
虽不是斧子 但凑合用吧
It's not an axe, but I'll take it.
我没子弹了
I'm running out.
我的子弹也快没了
Yeah, I'm running low, too.
帮我挪挪这张桌子
Help me get this table.
他们就快攻破那扇门了
They're about to breach that door.
你枪法如何
How's your aim?
我接这活儿时 塔伯特给我做了些基本训练
Talbot ran me through some basic training when I got this job,
当时我以为不需要呢
but I didn't think I'd need it --
只要有神力就够了
with the super-strength and all.
性命攸关的时刻
No better time to practice
最适合做训练了
than when your life depends on it.
那是
Is that...?
迈克呢
Where's Mack?
我要让你疼死
I'm gonna make this hurt!
可算来了
About damn time.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
好了 赶紧离开这里吧
All right, let's get the hell out of here.
梅特工很顽强
Agent May is resilient.
她从不停止战斗 然而她昏睡时
She never stops fighting, yet she showed more distress
比打斗期间更痛苦
before she woke than during the fight.
这很奇怪
That's odd.
不
No.
再合理不过了
It makes perfect sense.
硬件没有缺陷
The flaw isn't in the hardware.
是梅自己
It was in May herself.
模拟不好使 因为梅特工
The simulation was rejected because Agent May
喜欢冲突和混乱 而不是安宁
thrives in conflict and chaos, not tranquility.
她是个战士
She's a warrior.
你是说跟我对打能让她稳定下来吗
You're saying fighting against me stabilized her?
没错
Precisely.
如果我们要她接受模拟
If we want her to accept the simulation,
我们要给她一个对手去打
we need to give her an opponent to fight,
一个敌人去征服 一条龙去宰杀
an enemy to vanquish, a dragon to slay.
我该设计一条龙吗
Shall I design a dragon?
不用
No.
我有别的想法
I have something else in mind.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会查明你出问题的原因
I'm gonna figure out what broke you.
谢谢你 菲兹
Thank you, Fitz.
谢谢你
Thank you.
菲兹
Fitz?
艾达
正在下载数据
你在这儿呢 饿了吗
There you are. You hungry?
嗯 饿死了
Yeah. Famished.
我...
I was, um...
刚刚在把艾达的头锁起来 再不拿出来了
just locking away Aida's head -- for good.
我们再不要看那破玩意了
Let's never look at that awful thing again.
是啊 谁知道呢
Yeah. Well, you never know.
说不定你还想对别人用《教父》那套把戏
You might want to go all "Godfather" on somebody else.
我觉得这很迷人 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that I found that attractive?
是的
Yes.
你对付塔伯特的手段很厉害
You handled Talbot like a pro.
得了
Oh, please.
科尔森好像总做得很轻松
Coulson always made it look so easy.
-不是吧 格伦 -你应该谢谢我
- Really, Glenn? - You should be thanking me.
我们正处于军备竞赛之中
We're in the middle of an arms race.
有更多能力增强者的一方
World War III is gonna be decided
才能决定第三次世界大战的走向
by whoever has more enhanced assets.
你需要异人族信任神盾局
You need Inhumans to trust S.H.I.E.L.D.
你赢取他们信任的计划就是骗他们吗
And your plan to earn their trust was to lie to them?
如果你早点来找我
If you'd consulted me,
我可能会反对你的计划
I probably would have advised against that --
所以我才没来找你
Which is exactly why I didn't.
继续错下去吧 看看结果会如何
Keep digging that hole, see how that works out for you.
你需要为你的海报找张脸
You needed a face for your poster.
行
Fine.
你的黛西自己跑了
Your girl Daisy went rogue.
总统命令我
The President tasked me
找到下一任美国队长
with finding the next Captain America.
虽然不简单 但我也做到了
Not an easy job, but I did it.
我找到了一名爱国者 一名真正的美国英雄
I delivered a patriot -- a bona fide American hero!
维也纳事件后 他想做什么都行
That man could have done anything after Vienna.
准将
General?
能让我们谈谈吗
Could we have the room, please?
什么
What?
你要站在他这边吗
You're taking his side?
我们为你做了这么多
After everything we've done for you?
拜托
Please.
还以为一个间谍
You'd think a damn spy
能明白保守秘密的必要性呢
would understand the need to keep a secret.
爆♥炸♥过后 一切都...
After the explosion, everything was...
很混乱
chaos.
人们尖叫着
People were screaming.
我被烟熏了双眼
I had smoke in my eyes.
我想去安全的地方
I wanted to get to safety.
然后...
And...
我绊倒了
I tripped.
我甚至不知道她在那里
I didn't even know she was there.
有人抓拍了一张照片
Someone snapped a picture.
你就这么顺水推舟了
So you just went with it.
我试图回避
I tried to deflect.
但大家都以为我只是谦虚
Everyone thought I was being modest.
但他们把我当成
But they were treating me
我一直想做的那种人
like the man I always wanted to be.
几个月后
Few months later,
塔伯特向我提了议
Talbot came to me with an offer.
我觉得自己可以终结对异人的偏见
I thought I could be the face to end Inhuman prejudice.
你想帮忙
And you wanted to help.
我以为我能帮上
I thought I could.
我相信
I believe...
异人族应该和本国任何人一样
that Inhumans deserve the same rights
享有平等的权利
as anyone else in this country.
我会召开媒体发布会
I'll call a press conference...
辞职...
resign...
重新任命你为局长
reinstate you as Director.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
什么
Excuse me?
神盾局仍需要一个门面
S.H.I.E.L.D. Still needs a face.
你的确撒了谎 但你做得很好
Sure, you lied, but you were good at it,
就算面对枪口也临危不乱 这很可贵
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表