剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不过搬到一起才能看出到底进展怎么样
Though moving in together will put it to the test, I'm sure.
肯定会很好的
It'll be great.
我真的很为你开心
I'm really happy for you.
真的吗
Are you now?
还自己用药啊
Oh, self-medicating.
你偷的那些修复骨骼的药
Those bone-restoration pills you've been stealing
可不能减轻疼痛
don't relieve pain.
你用护腕了吗
Are you using your arm gauntlets?
虽然性能不够完美
They don't work perfectly,
但我们专门设计了让它可以...
but we specifically designed them so that they --
那太显眼了
They're not exactly incognito.
拜托 别唠叨我了
Stop mothering me, please.
好了
There.
你现在可以回去做你的独行侠了
Now you can get back to Lone Rangering
-继续干♥你♥之前干的事 -等等
- or whatever it is you've been doing. - Not yet.
我找你不仅是为了让你给我治伤
I didn't come to you just for the Band-Aids.
我想一石二鸟
I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.
那我是鸟还是石呢
Am I the bird or the stone?
-这是... -异人编号♥和定位坐标
- These are -- - Inhuman asset numbers and GPS coordinates.
你怎么会有这些
Why do you have these?
我来的时候从一群监察者那里抢来的
Snagged them from a group of Watchdogs on my way here.
为这个中了一枪
Got a bullet for my trouble.
他们黑进了神盾局的服务器
They're hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers.
他们就是这样找到目标的
That's how they find their victims.
不可能
Impossible.
神盾局服务器的安全性现在是最好的
S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers are more secure now than they've ever been.
服务器离线工作放在受保护的政♥府♥设施里 为了
They're held offline in protected government facilities to --
为了防我这种人吗
Keep out people like me?
他们不知道怎么黑进去了
Yeah, well, they're getting in somehow.
我需要你也帮我黑进去
And...I need you to do the same for me.
你要我帮你黑进我所在的组织
You want me to help you hack my own organization?
西蒙斯 他们在针对异人
Simmons, they're targeting Inhumans.
他们在铲除我们
They are murdering us.
有规章制度 黛西
There are protocols, Daisy.
我要接受强制测谎
I take mandatory lie-detection tests.
我不能自愿帮助被通缉的义警
I can't just voluntarily aid a wanted vigilante.
如果不是自愿的呢
What if it wasn't voluntary?
我也想你了
I've missed you, too.
失去在乎的人很难受
It's hard to lose people you care about.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
在某个时刻 出了点岔子
Somewhere along the way, something went wrong,
你的同事 你的朋友都死了
and colleagues of yours, friends of yours, died.
我不想再讨论过去
I'd like to keep the past where it is.
不幸的是 你的过去又回来了
Well, unfortunately, your past has come back to haunt you.
因为你的同事
Because your colleagues...
他们那天并没死
Turns out they didn't die that day.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他们不仅没死 还获得了异能
They're alive, and they've gained abilities --
他们在用这些异能伤人
abilities they're using to hurt people.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
所以我才会出现
Well, that's usually when I enter the picture.
我希望你能帮我搞清楚
I'm hoping you can help me understand.
这件事
Look, this is, uh...
我不想卷进去
I don't want to get involved.
我必须继续我的生活
I have to move on with my life.
任何细节 即使看似不重要
Any detail, even if it seems small,
也可能带给我们一些线索
could lead us to something.
我没法去找与这件事有关的另一个人
I can't talk to the only other person related to this case
因为你打得他陷入了昏迷
because you put them in a coma.
现在只有你能帮我了
You're all I've got.
给我指条路吧
Just point me in a direction.
出口就在那边
There's a direction for you.
碰壁了吗
Stonewalled?
我表现得那么明显吗
Is it all over my face?
这是第一次尝试
It was a first attempt.
我料到他不会轻信
I didn't think he'd be the trusting type.
而且 得知同事死而复生
Besides, it's not easy to find out
是件不好接受的事
your colleagues are back from the dead.
我能想象
Yeah, I can imagine.
不是吧
No way.
怎么了
What?
就是他 那个火柴人
It's him, the matchstick guy.
-动力实验室的吗 -对 上车 我来开
- From Momentum Lab? - Yeah, get in the car. I'm driving.
别做梦了
Oh, hell no.
你多重 210磅 220磅
What do you weigh, 210, 220?
不是我体重的问题 是你的车技
It's not the extra weight. It's your driving.
你应该让我开的
You should've let me take the wheel!
我的车 我来开
My car. I drive.
反正这座位你也坐不下
You wouldn't fit behind the wheel anyway.
-趴下 -不不不
- Duck! - No, no, no, no, no!
你得加把劲了
Oh, you're gonna have to do better than that.
那车的发动机肯定不是马格南的
Can't be a standard Magnum under the hood.
最差也是426半球形汽缸发动机
That's got to be at least a 426 Hemi.
等抓到他再欣赏他的车吧 你说呢
Maybe admire his car after we catch him. What do you think?
我们抓不到他的
Yeah, we'll never catch him.
我说了 你早该让我修修
I told you, you should've let me fix
这玩意的飞行功能
the flight functionality in this thing.
别担心 这次不会成为问题的
Don't worry. It's not gonna be a problem this time.
他的车现在归我了吧
I get his car now, right?
街头赛车不就这规矩吗
Isn't that how this works?
好吧
Okay.
我们再过一遍
Let's go over it one more time.
有必要吗
Is that necessary?
有 因为我们不能出错
Yes, because we cannot afford to slip up.
好 那么在那栋戒备森严的大楼里
Okay. So, in that high-security building
有一台异人注册信息服务器
is one of the Inhuman registration information servers.
我了解自己组织的运作方式 谢谢你
I'm aware of how my own agency operates, thank you.
每天同一时间
Every day at the same time,
伊丽莎白·艾尔比特工都会带着一个
Agent Elizabeth Albee brings a drive
有最新信息的硬盘来这里
with updated information to this location.
我要去偷她的身份徽章
I'm to steal her I.D. Badge...
复♥制♥后贴上假的身份信息
So I can clone it and put a fake identity on top of it.
然后你把这个闪存盘
And then you're gonna take this flash drive...
插♥进♥服务器...
Insert it into the server...
我就能远程访问了
And it'll give me remote access.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
时间刚刚好
Right on time.
好了 我们得...
Okay, so we'll need to --
西蒙斯
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Simmons!
她到底在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
搞定
Nailed it.
搞定是什么意思
What do you mean you nailed it?
你到底做了什么
What did you even do?
我就直接告诉艾尔比特工
I simply told Agent Albee
闪存盘里有新情报
that there was new information on the flash drive
剩下的她就会自己做了
and she's going to deliver it with the rest.
这样我们就能进入系统了
That should give us access.
你是如何让她同意那么做的
And how did you get her to agree to that?
严格说
Well, technically,
作为神盾局的科技部特别顾问
as S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Special Advisor in Science and Technology,
她是我下属
she works for me.
我是老板
I'm the boss.
一定有办法合成
There must be a way to synthesize
调节丘脑皮质活动的
the necessary neurotransmitters
必要神经介质
to regulate thalamocortical activity.
或者干脆把受体屏蔽
Or block reception altogether.
欺骗大脑 使其不再恐惧
You know, a way to trick the brain out of fear
摆脱其导致的身体劳损
and the resultant physical strain on the body.
为什么我上小学时没接受过那种治疗
What I wouldn't have given for that in primary school.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表