剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
人♥民♥在担忧
People are scared
担心异人与我们的价值观不同
that Inhumans don't share our core values.
谁能怪他们呢
And who could blame them?
有多少公民在神盾局的保护下死去
How many of our citizens have died under S.H.I.E.L.D.'s watch?
《索科威亚协议》签署后 死亡率是下降的
Fatalities have decreased since the signing of the Sokovia Accords.
我们很骄傲地说 《索科威亚协议》签署后
We're proud to say that fatalities have actually decreased sharply
死亡率实际上急剧下降了
since the signing of the Sokovia Accords.
而我正想以这一宝贵财富为基础
It's a legacy I hope to build on.
协议条款对异人族来说毫无意义
Treaties mean nothing to the Inhumans.
他们是不一样的问题
We're dealing with something different here.
参议员 你口中的"不一样"
Senator, when you say "Different,"
似乎是在召唤仇恨团体群起攻之
that sounds like a dog whistle aimed at hate groups.
我根本不需要"召唤" 乔治
There's no dog whistle needed, George.
光是"异人族"这个词就够吓人的了
Just the word "Inhuman" is frightening enough,
而他们选择了如此定义自己
and yet they choose to define themselves that way.
这样的话 就表明了问题
See, that kind of comment, uh, illustrates the problem.
如果我们不能尊重地谈论异人族...
If we can't talk about Inhumans with respect --
你不能诚实地谈论他们 要让人怎么信任你
You can't talk about them with honesty. How can people trust you?
梅斯局长 你的照片拍得是不错
Director Mace, you take a damn good photo, I'll give you that,
但那不代表你合适这份工作
but that doesn't make you the man for this job.
继续说事实 自从神盾局...
Stick to the facts. Since S.H.I.E.L.D. Has been re--
你觉得 我不适合这份工作
So, you don't think I'm the man for the job.
好吧
Well...
我成为神盾局局长
I became the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
是因为我相信他们的使命
because I believe in their mission.
保护 整合异人族是这份使命的一部分
Protecting and integrating Inhumans is part of that.
参议员
Senator,
我保证 我正是最合适这项工作的人
I promise you that I am the man for the job,
因为我不仅仅是个人
because I'm not just a man.
我还是个异人
I'm an Inhuman.
梅斯局长 我没听错吧
Director Mace, just to be sure I'm hearing you correctly,
你是说 你真的是个异人吗
you're saying you are literally Inhuman?
是的
Yes.
我是个异人
I'm an Inhuman.
我的生活不仅因为维也纳的爆♥炸♥
You know, my life didn't just change when that bomb went off in Vienna
和庇护那名女士而改变
or when I shielded that woman from harm.
我经历泰瑞根变异时 也发生了改变
It also changed when I went through Terrigenesis.
所以 是的 这也是我的切身利益
So, yeah, this is personal.
像我这样与众不同的人
And people like me that are different
不该被人猎杀
should not be hunted down.
对不起 这是最快的路了
I'm sorry, but it's the fastest way in.
垃圾滑槽在西北角
Yeah, and, um, you're looking for the chute in the northwest corner.
看到了
Got it.
-看来周二真是吃玉米卷啊 -是啊
- Guess it really is Taco Tuesday. - Yeah.
你还没告诉我你死后看见了什么
You know, you never did tell me what you saw when you died.
不是吧 现在说这个
Really? Now?
是因为这里有死亡的味道吗
Is it because it smells like death in here?
你看到了什么
You saw something.
你想知道我看到了什么吗 菲尔
You want to know what I saw, Phil?
是啊
Yeah.
我看到了你
I saw you.
别想太多
Don't let it go to your head.
我跳进垃圾桶之前你就没想到这点吗
You didn't think of that before I jumped in the trash?
那还有什么乐趣
What's the fun in that?
干掉她
Finish her.
死吧
You're done!
好久没舒展筋骨了
It's been a while since I stretched my legs.
那简直是自杀 而且愚蠢
That was suicidal and stupid.
你们不该回来找我的
And you weren't supposed to come back for me.
我们刚救了你一命
We just saved your life.
却拿自己的命冒险
And risked your own.
我没叫你们那么做
I never asked for that.
我们回头再争论谁该任由谁去死
Let's argue about who should've left who to die later.
-你需要医疗救助 -我没事的
- You need a medic. - I'll be fine --
没事吗 不 你有事
Fine? No. You won't.
菲兹 伊莱·莫罗怎么样了
Fitz, what's the status on Eli Morrow?
昆式战斗机正前往院子撤离他们
Quinjet's on its way to the yard for extraction.
迈克已经找到了他
Mack has him in his custody.
撤离点就在前面
The exit's just ahead.
帮帮忙
A little help here.
带伊莱走 我就来
All right, get Eli out of here! I'll be right behind you.
退后
Stand back.
走吧
Come on.
罗比
Robbie.
你继续走 神盾局会在院子里接应你
Just keep going. S.H.I.E.L.D. Will meet you out in the yard.
那你呢
What about you?
我还有件事要处理
I got one last thing to take care of.
走吧
Go.
我就来 走吧
I'm right behind you! Go!
我以为你会出去活动 伙计
不
小崽子才喜欢打打闹闹
我已经改造了 伙计
改造前什么样
叫人开车枪击两个孩子吗
就在几年前
一对儿兄弟
当时还是孩子
就在家附近开车转悠
五街帮的人来了
冲他们打了一堆子弹
点了他们的车
留下他们等死
没错
这我记得
但我听说他俩活了下来 是吧
其中一个
再也走不了路了
那又如何
我当时在这儿
被关着呢
又不是我去干的那票
那票
你是说那是刺杀
对
如果你认识那俩孩子
那你不该来找我算账
是谁下的令
谁
我的人没跟我说过
以后也不会说了
因为那天之后
他们全死了
五街帮所有人
都烧死了
不
No.
还剩一个呢
冷静 伙计
你不想这么做的
不
我想
上帝啊 不要
他们会给你们装备 带你们回去
They'll get you set up, lead you back inside.
伊莱·莫罗呢
Where's Eli Morrow?
我叫他跟罗比出来了 他该出来了
I sent him out with Robbie. He should be out here.
我舅舅呢
Where's my uncle?
他该跟你在一起的 怎么回事
He's supposed to be with you. What the hell happened?!
快走 否则我拆了你的大脑
Move, or I will take your mind apart piece by piece.
梅斯局长 你的坦白简直难以置信
Director Mace, that confession of yours was unbelievable!
你拥有神力之前就已经是个英雄了
You were a hero to people before you had super-strength.
现在你的支持率已经爆棚了
But now your approval numbers are through the roof.
谢谢 伯罗斯
Thanks, Burrows.
-能不能... -当然
- Uh, if you don't mind... - Of course.
看来你大受欢迎啊
Well, sounds like you were a hit.
这也是你的胜利 西蒙斯特工
Oh, this is your victory, too, Agent Simmons.
你帮了大忙 就像我一直说的那样
You were a great help. It's like I always say --
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
a team that trusts is a team that triumphs.
但是 信任是需要赢得的
But trust must be earned...
靠随机 非侵入性的测试
with random, non-invasive testing.
你今早的测谎
Your, uh -- your polygraph this morning
得出了令人担忧的结果
generated some alarming results,
所以 我需要你再来一次
so I'd like you to give it another go.
关于那个
About that...
你知道微表情是什么吗
Do you happen to know what a micro-expression is?
眼睛一瞟 前额紧蹙
The dart of an eye, tensing of forehead --
最小的细节也能显露很多事
the littlest thing can say a lot.
尤其是能看得出一个人是否在撒谎
More specifically, they can say if a person is lying.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我觉得你不希望我回到那台机器上
I don't think you want me to strap back into that machine.
他或许会问我
He may ask me
怎么看你今天在电视上讲的故事
what I thought of that story you told on television today.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表