剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.
-你是谁 -霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
- Who are you? - Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
我也为神盾局工作
I work for S.H.I.E.L.D., too.
我恐怕是你在这里的原因
I'm afraid I'm the reason you're here.
我告诉他们科尔森把书给你了
I told them Coulson gave you the book.
书 什么书
The boo-- What book?
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold.
我为了得到它结交了不怎么样的盟友
My friend, I made some questionable allegiances to get ahold of it,
他们出♥卖♥♥♥了我 所以
and they double-crossed me. That's...
我们才被带来这不知是哪的地方
That's why we're here, wherever here is.
凯尼格特工 欢迎登机
Agent Koenig, welcome aboard.
科尔森特工 梅特工
Agent Coulson, Agent May...
震波女特工
A-- -- Agent Quake.
-嗯 -最新情况如何 萨姆
- Yeah. - What's the latest, Sam?
有比利的踪迹吗
Any sign of Billy?
我在一个码头尽头找到那辆悍马了 但是...
Well, I found the Humvee at the end of a dock, but...
车上没人
No one there.
他们要么人间蒸发了
No, they either evaporated
要么就是开进海里了
or dove into the sea.
我的初衷完全是为了科学
My intent was -- was purely scientific.
但我看到的东西...
But, oh, the things I saw...
那扩展了我的大脑 我的现实
It was expanding my brain and my reality --
你又像咕噜一样了
You're getting all Gollum-y again.
《黑暗神书》对人就有这样的效力
Well, that's -- that's what the Darkhold does to you --
它能逼疯你
it drives you mad.
或许你该告诉他们书在哪
Yeah, maybe you should tell them where the book is.
让它逼疯他们
Let it drive them mad.
我是这艘船的船长
I am the captain of this ship,
你们是我的囚犯
and you are my prisoners.
如果你们配合
If you cooperate,
你们就会得到座上宾的待遇
you will be treated as welcomed guests.
否则 你们将被
If not, you will be removed...
大卸
piece...
八块
by piece.
没那个必要了
That -- That -- That won't be necessary.
伏特加
Vodka.
冰镇 不掺水
Perfectly chilled, pure.
洋葱让感觉更妙
The onion enhances the experience.
但人们会忘记老法子
But people forget the old ways.
现在他们往里添加味道 香草
Now they'll put flavors in it -- vanilla...
老法子更好
The old ways are better.
简单 持久
Simple, built to last.
就像这艘潜水艇
Like this submarine.
现代机器
Modern machines --
都是软件 硬件少了
all software, less hardware.
你太信任它们了
You put too much faith in them.
人是更优越的机器
Man is the superior machine.
我
And I...
是更优越的人
am the superior man.
我得知你们不肯开口
I'm told you refuse to talk...
而且不惧痛苦
...and that you welcome pain.
我也喜欢痛苦
I, too, love pain.
我喜欢让其他人感受痛苦
And I love to make others feel it
用老法子
using the old ways.
好了 停下
All right, stop!
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
纳迪尔参议员向我保证
Senator Nadeer promised me
他不会遭受永久性的损伤
he wouldn't be permanently damaged.
她不是船长
She's not the captain of this ship.
是 我明白
Yes, I understand.
但他不会开口的
But he isn't going to talk.
你什么意思 博士
What do you suggest, Doctor?
让我进入他的脑子
Let me get inside his head.
这是对我隐私严重的不可接受的侵犯
This is a complete and unacceptable invasion of my privacy.
鉴于你不肯配合
Well, since you refuse to cooperate,
菲兹要重新编程你 让你像金丝雀一样开口唱
Fitz is going to reprogram you to sing like a canary.
好奇怪
That seems odd.
唱歌♥我还能理解
Singing I can understand, perhaps,
但像金丝雀一样歌♥唱
but singing like a bird?
为什么不是像米克·贾格尔
Why not Mick Jagger?
那是什么
What is that?
这完全不像艾达的代码 什么都不像
That's nothing like Aida's code. That's nothing like anything.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
代码很高级
This code is advanced.
像是五代语法
It's like fifth-generation syntax.
我从没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
每次我企图修改它
Every time I keep trying to alter it,
它都把我踢回到
it kicks me right back to the --
希望我们的友谊能地久天长[拉丁语]
Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore.
菲兹
Fitz...
智者少言[拉丁语]
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
木已成舟[拉丁语]
Alea iacta est.
强制退出进程
比机器人更糟的就是被鬼上身的机器人
The only thing worse than a robot is a possessed one.
是啊 刚刚可一点不好玩
I agree. That was no fun.
需要黛西的时候她怎么不在
Where's Daisy when we need her?
谁开♥发♥的代码
Who developed the code?!
谁编程了你
Who programmed you?!
是拉德克里夫吗 还是艾达
Was it Radcliffe? Aida?
我看不到他们的脸
I can't see their faces.
-他们都是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 -嗯
- They're both Russian? - Da.
嗯 我很庆幸还活着
Da, I'm lucky to be alive.
我爱比利 但他不是个斗士
I love Billy, but he is not a fighter.
他逃跑了
He ran.
他丢下我一人面对
He left me there to handle it.
不
No, that's --
那是比利
That's Billy.
那是他在大展身手
That's him kicking ass,
那是你 躲在酒吧后面
and that's you, hiding behind the bar.
不 我觉得你把我们
No, I -- I think you got us --
我觉得你把我们搞混了
I think you got us flipped, there.
你...
I mean, you're --
你现在还穿着那身衣服呢
you're literally wearing the same thing right now.
我们完全不清楚比利怎么处理了《黑暗神书》
We have no idea what Billy did with the Darkhold.
我也不想知道
I didn't want to know.
给他就是这个目的
That was the whole point in giving it to him.
我们得把它拿回来并销毁
Well, we need to get it back and destroy it.
如果你把它给了我
If you'd given it to me --
他们就会抓走你了
And they'd have you now.
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you,
几个凯尼格特工以前处理过这种事
and the Koenigs have dealt with this kind of thing before.
你不需要保护我的 菲尔
You don't need to protect me, Phil.
我知道
I know.
但我最近失去了太多
But I've lost too much lately.
我不想再失去你
I'm not gonna lose you.
两个企图刺杀局长的人都是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Both the guys who tried to assassinate the Director were Russian.
这肯定有联♥系♥
This has to be connected.
或许这是"红色黎明"的情况
Maybe there's, like, a "Red Dawn" thing happening,
但这跟比利有什么关系
but what does it have to do with Billy?
他们要的不是比利
They don't want Billy.
他们要的是我托付给他的东西
They want something I entrusted to him.
那是...
Did -- What --
那比昆式战斗机小吗
Is it... smaller than a Quinjet?
是机密
That's classified.
是的 小很多
And yes, considerably.
好了
Okay.
看到他的脸了
We have face.
你好 俄♥罗♥斯♥坏蛋
Hello, Russian Bad Guy.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表