剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他就得...
he's gonna do so--
发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我们进入断电区的时候
Oh, we must've got hit with another EMP pulse
肯定又撞上了一股电磁脉冲
when we crossed into the blackout zone.
不然的话就是...
It's either that or --
不 没错
No, that's it.
能帮个忙吗
Can I get some help here?
没用
That's worthless.
没用 没用 没用
Oh, that's worthless. Worthless. Worthless.
都没用 全都没用了
It's all worthless, everything.
-怎么了 菲兹 -这不是第二波脉冲
- What's going on, Fitz? - It wasn't a second pulse.
脉冲是一直持续的
It's an ongoing series of them,
说明这是连续电磁脉冲
which means it's a continuous-pulse EMP,
这非常先进
which is extremely advanced,
也就是说我们的设备都没用了
which means none of our tech is gonna work.
没有你的设备我们要怎么找到电磁脉冲源头
So how are we supposed to find a source without your toys?
我们采取老办法
We do it old-school.
没有设备 没有车 没有武器
So no tech, no transpo, no weapons,
唯一希望就是教授的计算尺
and our only hope is the professor's slide rule?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, that about sums it up.
知道什么是好光源吗
You know what's a good light source?
那个火头男
A guy with a flaming head.
错过那个我好遗憾
Really bummed I missed that.
并不的
No, you're not.
长官 其实挺吓人的
Sir, it was quite unsettling.
我们得处理一下你的手臂
We need to do something about your arm.
我听到骨折声了
I heard it snap.
你没昏过去都是奇迹了
Can't believe you haven't passed out.
我不能去医院
I can't go to the hospital.
我猜到了
Yeah, well, I figured that much.
如果你...上夜班时受伤了
What do you do when you get hurt during your...
要怎么办
night job?
有专人帮你处理吗
Do you have a guy who takes care of it?
专人
A guy?
没有
No.
我不会受伤
No, I don't get hurt.
之前你在废车场给我划了一道大口子
You gave me a pretty bad gash at the junkyard.
现在
Now...
毫无痕迹
Not a scratch.
我被刺伤过 被枪打
I've been stabbed, shot,
两次被车碾过
run over -- twice.
第二天 完好如初
Next day, I'm good as new.
真幸运
Lucky you.
真幸运
Lucky me.
总之 我不知道要怎么帮你
Point is, I don't know how to help you.
我可以给你弄药 补给品
I can get you medicine and some supplies.
不如也利用一下这黑暗
Might as well take advantage of the darkness.
照片里的人 是你们父亲吗
The man in all the pictures -- Is that your dad?
伊莱舅舅 他养大了我们
Uncle Eli. He raised us.
我得去卡诺洛那儿
Yo, I got to head to Canelo's.
这么晚了 干嘛
This late? Why?
断电了 肯定有人趁火打劫
With all the power out, there's gonna be looting.
加布不知道我的夜班工作
Gabe doesn't know about the night job.
他也永远不会知道 明白吗
And he never will. Understood?
盘子在柜子里 叉子在抽屉里
Plates in the cabinet, forks in the drawer --
如果你想吃的话
if you want some.
说实话
Tell us the truth.
我说了 我不是他们的一员
I am. I'm not one of them.
我没有异能
I don't have powers.
他撒谎 我们都看到了
He's lying. We all saw him.
那就是手法 你个白♥痴♥ 不是超能力
It's sleight of hand, you moron, not a superpower.
看看你能不能把子弹变没
Let's see if you can make a bullet disappear.
你想来吗
You want to do the honors?
哪去了
Where the hell is it?
-谁拿走了 -是他
- Who took it? - It's him.
我说了 他把枪变没了
I told you he made it disappear.
我什么都没做 我发誓
I didn't do anything. I swear.
现在还在
Now you see it.
不
No.
埃琳娜 你怎么...
Elena, how did you --
-玛丽亚 -走开
- Maria. - Get away.
玛丽亚
Maria.
是她 枪在她手上
It's her. She has the gun.
她是异人
She's the Inhuman.
别动 否则杀了她
Stop or she's dead!
瞧 你不用害怕的
You see? You don't have to be scared.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
玛丽亚 我还是我 我没变
Maria, it's still me. I'm still the same.
不 你是他们的一员
No, you're one of them.
是 但我还是埃琳娜 你的朋友
Yes, but I'm still Elena, your friend.
不
No.
你没事吧
You okay?
至少我不用穿裙子了
At least I don't have to wear a stupid dress.
知道他们是谁吗 为什么来
Any idea who they are, why they're here?
他们来找我的
They were here for me.
他们知道我在迈阿密这家酒店里
They knew I was in Miami in this hotel.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我们这些注册的人不是受保护的吗
I thought us registered people were protected.
搜身
Search these guys.
我最糟的噩梦可能成真了
I think my worst nightmare may have just come true.
不 离我远点
No, let -- Stay away from me!
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time!
我们得想想办法 什么都行
We need to do something, anything!
没事的
It's okay.
我好像知道怎么解决了
I think I know how to solve all our problems.
怎么 说啊
How? What is it?
我们要杀了她
We're gonna have to kill her.
一个猩猩 两个猩猩
One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee.
一个猩猩 两个猩猩
One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee.
你怎么知道这里有个异人
How did you know there was an Inhuman here?
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
我只是个热心市民
I'm just a concerned citizen.
那我们有共同点了
Then we have something in common,
因为现在 我担心趁断电
because right now, I'm concerned about vigilantes
针对打击异人的义警
who target Inhumans during a blackout.
你是哪边的
Whose side are you on?
不是你那边的
Not yours.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
热心市民才不会全副武装地到处走
Concerned citizens don't walk around wearing battle gear.
这不是普通的业余装备
This isn't your average weekend-warrior vest.
是高级军事装备
This is advanced military tech.
电磁脉冲也是
Just like the EMP.
这事不是异人族做的 这是阴谋
This isn't the Inhumans. It's a setup.
他们在被猎杀
They're being hunted.
猜猜是谁在猎杀他们
And guess who's doing the hunting.
你怎么认识罗比的
So, how do you know Robbie?
我不认识 就是搭个顺风车
I don't. He gave me a ride.
他从不让人搭顺风车
He never gives anyone a ride,
而且你绝对不是这一带的
and you're definitely not from this hood.
不知道 或许是可怜我吧
I don't know. Maybe he felt sorry for me.
落难少女
Damsel in distress.
你怎么伤到胳膊的
How'd you hurt your arm?
被车撞了
Hit by a car.
你怎么坐上轮椅的
How'd you end up in a wheelchair?
很多年前 错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Wrong place, wrong time -- years ago.
但我已经接受了
I made peace with it, though.
罗比一直照顾你吗
And Robbie takes care of you?
照顾我 是我照顾他
Takes care of me? I take care of his ass.
好笑吗
What, is that funny?
我就是在想他会怎么说
I just wonder what he would say to that.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表