剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
怎么不一样
How?
霍普
Hope...
在我们的世界已经死了
isn't alive in our world.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道发生了什么
I-I don't -- I don't know what happened.
你不怎么说这事
It's -- It's not something you talk about.
不
No, that...
那没道理
No, that doesn't make any sense.
她在这里活着 为什么在那边就不同了
She's alive here. Why would it be different there?
艾达 她在这世界做了些变化
Aida -- she made changes in this world
让我们不想抵抗 她弥补了你最大的遗憾
to keep us from fighting back, so she fixed your biggest regret.
那我要留下
Then I'm staying.
迈克
Mack...
我不想活在没有霍普的世界
I don't want to live in a world without Hope.
但这里不是真的
But... it's not real.
你也亲眼看到了
You saw it with your own eyes --
这是个电脑程序
it's a computer program.
全部都是
All of it.
霍普也是
Even Hope.
她听到我的笑话会笑
She laughs at my jokes.
我们一起看电影
We watch movies together.
她难过时
And when she's sad...
她难过时 我会抱着她
When she's sad, I hold her.
不
No.
她对我是真的
She's real to me.
我明白
I understand.
我知道这有多难
And I know how hard this is,
但你还有真心在乎你的人
but you have people who really care about you...
非常爱你的人
...who love you very much.
告诉他们我很抱歉
Tell them I'm sorry.
迈克 求你
Mack, please...
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
黛西
Daisy!
你救下迈克了吗
Were you able to save Mack?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我们回来了 大家都安全了
We're back. Everybody's safe.
我做了什么
What have I done?
别怪自己 框架扰乱了大家的心智
Don't blame yourself. The Framework messes with everybody's head.
不不 但我 我杀了人
No, no, but I -- I -- I killed people.
不 那不是真的
No. They weren't real.
艾格妮丝是真的 还有梅斯
Agnes was real. And M-Mace...
是我下令的空袭害死了梅斯局长
I ordered the air strike that killed Director Mace.
外面有动静
Something's out there.
听我说 菲兹 那都不怪你
Listen to me, Fitz. None of that is your fault.
我想做那些事的
I wanted to do those things.
感觉很自然
It felt natural.
我觉得我是个坏人
I think I'm a bad person.
不不 你
No. No, you --
利奥波德
Leopold...
奥菲丽娅
Ophelia?
见到你我好高兴
I am so happy to see you.
这就是幸福的感觉
This is what happiness feels like.
她不是机器人了
She's not a robot anymore.
艾达跟我们一样会流血了
Aida bleeds just like us.
你终于可以碰触真正的我了
Finally, you can touch the real me.
小心 菲兹
Careful, Fitz.
感觉到我心脏的跳动
Feel my heart beating.
触摸我的皮肤
Touch my skin.
-梅 -菲兹 让开
- May... - Fitz, move!
我们可以把这世界打造成我们想要的样子
We can make this world whatever we want.
-开枪 梅 -让开 菲兹
- Take the shot, May! - Get out of the way, Fitz!
开枪吧
Just take the shot!
我以为你不会回来了
I didn't think you were coming back.
出事了吗
Something go wrong?
没有
No.
没有 他们都过去了
No, they all made it through.
她不知道怎么回事
She doesn't know what happened.
我本想等到明天再告诉她
I was waiting till tomorrow to tell her,
但我猜现在没必要了
but I guess I don't have to now.
看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
爸爸
Dad.
我等你来着
I tried waiting up for you.
抱歉 火花塞
Sorry, Sparkplug.
那个
The, uh...
任务比预期的要复杂
mission was a little more complicated than expected.
黛西和其他队员呢
Where's Daisy and the rest of your team?
他们不回来了
They're not coming back.
他们没事吧
Are they okay?
嗯 他们都没事
Oh, yeah, yeah, they're all good.
只是
It's just...
知道《绿野仙踪》的结局吧
You know in "The Wizard of Oz," at the end,
桃乐西不是回了堪萨斯吗
how Dorothy goes to Kansas?
嗯 他们就是去那里了
Yeah, well, that's where they went --
一个像堪萨斯那样的地方
a place like Kansas.
那么我们也要回堪萨斯吗
Does that mean we're going to Kansas, too?
不
Nah.
我们就留在这里
We're gonna stay right here.
我需要的东西 都在这里了
Everything I need -- it's all right here.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表