剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
就是在维也纳成为英雄的那段
You know, the one about becoming a hero in Vienna?
如果他问了 我就得说实话
Because if asked, I would have to tell the truth,
我们都清楚 你根本没那么做
which we both know you didn't do.
哈兰
Harlan...
我就此免除西蒙斯特工的进一步测试
I'm gonna exempt Agent Simmons from any further testing.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
他是对的
He's right, you know.
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
A team that trusts is a team that triumphs.
如果你找罗比 他去什么地方自责了
If you're looking for Robbie, he's off hating himself somewhere else.
很好
Good.
我是来找你的
I came to see you.
我胳膊没事
The arm is fine.
我没问
I didn't ask.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
跟其他人拉开距离
Trying to distance yourself from everyone else
免得他们被你拉下水
so they don't drown in your wake?
这一招是我发明的
I invented that move.
并不好用
It doesn't work
原因很简单
for one simple reason.
菲尔·科尔森
Phil Coulson.
他在我的小隔间里找到了我
He found me in that cubicle
把我拖了出来
and dragged me out.
他没有放弃我
He didn't give up on me...
他更不会放弃你
and he won't give up on you.
我不希望那样
I never wanted that.
不 你没权选择谁在乎你
No. You don't get to choose who cares about you.
科尔森
And Coulson...
他比大部分人都博爱
he's got a bigger heart than most.
林肯 不会希望你为了那事去找死
Lincoln wouldn't want you killing yourself over what happened.
我向科尔森保证过会完成这次行动
I promised Coulson I'd see this operation through.
之后我就离开
After that, I'm gone.
黛西吗
Daisy?
你对她说了什么
What'd you say to her?
没什么她自己不明白的道理
Nothing she didn't already know.
我们需要她
Well, we're gonna need her.
菲兹在监狱外的监控录像上
Fitz found Eli Morrow and Dr. Bauer
发现了伊莱·莫罗和鲍尔博士
on the security-cam footage outside the prison.
-她没杀他 -是啊
- She didn't kill him. - No.
她逼他上了辆救护车一起离开了
She forced him to leave with her in an ambulance.
她要他做什么
What does she want with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得他就要知道了
But I got a feeling he's about to find out.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你来看
Read it.
我做不到
'Cause I can't.
露西
Lucy...
我们要治好我
We are going to fix me...
然后完成我们开启的事业
and then finish what we started.
黑暗神书
黑暗神书
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
为什么不能打电♥话♥说呢
Don't see why this couldn't have been a phone call...
永远别低估人际交往的力量
Never underestimate the power of human connection.
或许我该说异人
Or should I say "Inhuman"?
不管怎样 恭喜你的民调数字
Either way, congratulations on those poll numbers.
还是拜你所赐
I have you to thank.
你逼得我只能讲出真♥相♥
You gave me no option but to tell the truth.
说到真♥相♥ 我去挖掘真♥相♥了
Speaking of the truth, I went looking for some,
你猜我发现了什么
and guess what I found?
这是神盾局在跟一名如今叫震波女的前特工合作
This is S.H.I.E.L.D. Working with a former Agent, now known as Quake,
她是一个长腿的大规模杀伤性武器
a walking weapon of mass destruction.
这家伙 我以前没见过
This one was new to me.
看来你也是
New to you, too, I see.
我们还不清楚他是什么
We're not sure what the hell he is,
但我们知道他是个冷血杀手
but we do know he's a cold-blooded killer.
桑蒂诺·纳加拉
Santino Noguera --
一个模范犯人 有提前出狱的可能
a model prisoner looking at early release.
直到他遭遇了那个...不知是什么东西
That is, until he ran into whatever that...thing is.
我们知道他跟神盾局一道来 一道离开
We know he came in with S.H.I.E.L.D., and he left with S.H.I.E.L.D.
告诉我
So tell me,
你的人知道他们在窝藏一个杀人犯吗
are your people aware they're harboring a murderer,
还是他们根本不在乎
or do they just not care?
两小时后 这些将在abc
In two hours, these will go to ABC News,
晚间新闻上曝光
just in time for this evening's broadcast.
你觉得你的民调数字还能保持得住吗
How do you think those poll numbers will hold up?
你想要什么
What do you want?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表