剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
一个拿着神盾局证件的女人
a woman with a S.H.I.E.L.D. ID.
真的
Really?
是一位老师报的案
The report was called in by a teacher --
菲利普·科尔森
Phillip Coulson.
那女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
嫌疑人25左右 英国人
Suspect was in her mid 20s, British.
知道她的名字吗
Did you get her name?
这是在哪里
Where was this?
你走吧
You can go.
调动该区所有资源去处理
I want any and all assets in the area on this.
怎么回事 有任务吗
What's up? We get a call?
不 我就是有事要去做
No, I just have some stuff to do.
事 真的
Stuff. Really?
斯凯 你从不早退
Skye, you never leave early.
你一早上都在生我的气
You've been pissed at me all morning.
你在单位的态度也很差
Your attitude at work here sucks.
就好像一觉醒来 你变了个人
It's like I woke up to a totally different person.
你知道吗 你说对了 我是在生气
You know what? You're right. I'm pissed.
我想让我们的关系更进一步
I tried to get closer to you in our relationship,
你却拒绝我 说你需要空间
and you shut me down because you said you needed space.
好啊
Fine.
你要多少空间随你 但现在 我也需要空间
Take all the space you need, but right now, I need my own.
游♥行♥致敬忠诚者菲利克斯·布莱克
九头蛇英雄和人类至上拥护者因其主张得到赞颂
温斯洛医生因颠覆活动被捕
他叫什么 一个医生怎么能做这种事 温斯洛
博卡特剧院 克劳斯弦乐四重奏
大提琴家 我去过吗
塔希提
洛杉矶遭严重地震
那是个神奇的地方
那是个神奇的地方
It's a magical place.
不
No.
-黛西 -珍玛
- Daisy! - Jemma!
我担心坏了
I was so worried.
等等 你是九头蛇
Wait. You're Hydra?
说来话长 我看到你已经死了
It's a long story. I saw that you were dead.
等等 你还死着吗
Wait. Are you still dead?
不 我感觉好多了
No, I'm feeling much better.
-那么你没事 -嗯
- So you're okay. - Yeah.
你按说是葬在英国的
You were supposed to be buried in the U.K.
在学院的万人坑差不多
More like a mass grave at the Academy.
那个故事是个掩盖
The story's a cover-up.
我觉得是九头蛇杀了我
I think Hydra murdered me.
你找到撤离信标了吗
Did you find the extraction beacon?
就在我们编程的地方
Exactly where we programmed it.
好 我们得赶紧走
Okay. We have to get out of here.
九头蛇在抓你
Hydra is after you.
-我们得去个安全的地方 -什么
- We have to get somewhere safe. - What?
科尔森举报了我 是吧
Coulson gave me up, didn't he?
他完全变了 黛西
He's completely different, Daisy.
你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe it.
他让九头蛇抓走了个孩子
He let Hydra arrest a child.
梅也变了
May's different, too.
她似乎是九头蛇的三号♥人物
She's like number three in Hydra
而且比现实世界里的心理阴影更大了
and way more damaged than in the real world.
这里一切都糟多了 我醒来时被活埋了
Everything's worse here. I woke up buried alive,
被人丢在了路边
was ditched on the side of the road,
差点被抓 发现科尔森在给年轻人洗♥脑♥
nearly arrested, and found Coulson brainwashing the young.
听上去是很糟 但跟我醒来时见到的人没法比
It sounds bad, but wait till you hear how I woke up.
拉德克里夫为什么要建这样的地方
Why did Radcliffe build this place?
他并不怎么喜欢九头蛇
He was never into Hydra.
女士们
Ladies.
沃德
Ward.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你怎么知道我的名字 你是谁
How did you know my name? Who are you?
斯凯 你告诉她什么了
Skye, what have you told her?
你又叫斯凯了
So it's Skye again.
你还有别的名字吗
You have another name?
不 我是斯凯
No. I'm Skye.
九头蛇为什么要抓她
Why's Hydra after her?
她是你在抵抗组织的线人吗
Is she your source in the Resistance?
什么线人 不 她是我朋友
What source? No, she's a friend.
他怎么在这儿
What is he doing here?
快走 这边走
All right, let's go! Down this trail!
黛西 他们要来了
Daisy, they're coming.
你得赶紧想办法 别让那个疯子跟踪狂开枪
You need to do something before psycho stalker shoots us!
别说了 沃德 看着我
Stop it! Stop it! Ward, look at me.
我从未背叛过你
I have never betrayed you, ever.
我们是真的
We're real.
她是你抵抗组织的线人吗
Is she your source for the Resistance?
-不是 -不是
- No! - No!
沃德 我跟抵抗组织无关
Ward, I have nothing to do with the Resistance!
在这边
Over here!
我跟他们有关
Well, I do.
走 我们得离开这儿
Come on. We got to get out of here.
有必要时可使用致命武器
Use lethal force if necessary!
我们得赶紧走了
We got move -- now!
-这是谁的车 -我的
- Whose car is this? - Mine.
-钥匙 快 -什么 不行
- Keys, now! - What? No!
钥匙 否则我们都得死
Keys, or we all die!
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?!
不知道
No idea.
斯凯 这话没法说得委婉些
Skye, there's no good way to tell you this, but...
我拿到了你的检查结果
I had the test results when you were screened.
你是个异人
You're an Inhuman.
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
掩护我们
Cover us!
那么 你是九头蛇 你一直在保护斯凯
So, you're Hydra, and you've been protecting Skye?
对 我就为这个加入了抵抗组织
Yeah. That's why I joined the Resistance.
总是双面间谍
Always the double agent.
你醒来时见到的就是他
And this is who you woke up with?
你俩在一起了
You two were together?
这才不是框架
This isn't the Framework.
这是地狱
This is Hell.
他们要追上来了
They're gaining on us!
你怎么知道维杰·纳迪尔的真名的
How did you know Vijay Nadeer's real name?
你管呢
Why do you care?
是我替他弄到身份证的
I was the one who got his ID cards!
你是个内鬼
You're a mole?
真意外
What a surprise.
-你打昏他是为了让他闭嘴 -对
- You knocked him out to shut him up. - Yeah.
他本来很有用 但你暴露了他
He was helpful until you burned him.
坐稳
Hold on!
你在干什么 我们会困住的
What are you doing? We'll get stuck.
无人机随时会来了
Drones will be here any second.
无人机
Drones?
探测器什么的 博士发明的
Dwarfs, whatever. The Doctor invented them.
到处都是
They're everywhere.
上台阶就是地铁
Metro's just up those steps.
坐两站到你公♥寓♥
Two stops to your apartment.
你在那里会安全
You'll be safe there.
我会清理车
I'll clear the car.
快走
Go, go, go.
沃德
Ward...
维杰的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Vijay.
我太投入了
I got caught up,
我总得给梅点东西
and I -- I had to give May something.
我不知道那会是你
I didn't know it could be you.
你究竟叫什么
What is your name?
黛西
Daisy.
我们回头谈
We'll talk.
快走吧
Get out of here.
快走
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表