剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你怎么样
You okay?
比他们好点
Better than them, apparently.
-有罗比的消息吗 -没有
- Anything on Robbie? - No.
他的摄像头出故障了
His camera's all glitchy.
图像时断时续
The feed keeps cutting in and out.
大概是因为正在穿过火墙
Going through the fire probably didn't help.
等下 能看清了
Hang on. We got something.
这东西还管用吗 能看见吗
Is this thing on? Anyone seeing this?
我们看得见
We do.
搞什么
What the...?
看起来像动力实验室的电池箱
Looks like the power cells from Momentum Lab,
不过放大了
except economy-sized.
莫罗建造了一个量子能源的
Morrow has created a giant battery for himself,
大型电池
filled with quantum energy.
不能算是创造[建造]
Well, not "created," exactly.
-别 别进去 -罗比
- No, no, no! Don't go in there! - Robbie?
估计通讯器烧坏了
The comms must be fried.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
墙上是什么
What's that object on the wall?
希望不要再是铯
Hope it's not cesium again.
铯 那是入口走廊里点燃的物质吗
Cesium? Is that what ignited the entry hall?
从悠悠球外套的光谱分♥析♥来看 是的
Based on the spectral analysis of Yo-Yo's jacket, yeah.
这物质极不稳定
It's highly unstable.
而且接触水后能自燃
And pyrophoric, yeah. Reacts on contact with water.
先是碳 现在是铯
First carbon, now cesium --
莫罗好像在按元素周期表
it's like Morrow is testing his abilities,
挨个创造 测试自己的能力
making his way through the periodic table.
谁知道他还设了什么陷阱
Who knows what other traps he's set?
我知道
I do.
我见过那个装置
I've seen that setup before.
别碰它
Don't touch that.
伊莱
Eli.
你不该来 罗比
You don't belong here, Robbie.
回家去
Go home.
求你了
Please.
我会回去
I will...
等你死了的
once you're dead.
-发生什么了 -罗比受伤了
- What the hell just happened? - Robbie's down.
-我要进去 -黛西 等等
- I'm going in. - Daisy, wait.
你知道我们不想让媒体发现你吧
You realize we're trying to hide you from the press, right?
首先 我不在乎 其次 那不是我
"A" -- I don't care. "B" -- that wasn't me.
那个 问题比你们想的更严重
Um, guys, the problem is bigger than you think.
大家都得看看楼里的一样东西
There's something in that building everyone needs to see.
恶魔核心 真的假的
The demon core? Seriously?
你玩意编都编不出
You cannot make this stuff up.
不是我命名的
I didn't name it that.
是洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯的物理学家命名的
The physicists at Los Alamos did.
这是罗比传输中断前最后的图像
This is the last image before Robbie's feed cut out.
看起来的确很相似 不管这是什么
They do look awfully similar -- whatever they are.
-是保险装置 -是燃料源
- It's a fail-safe. - It's a fuel source.
两者皆是
Well, it's both --
不仅给电池供能 也给伊莱供能
powering not just the cell, but Eli himself.
它同时也是完美的保险
But it's also the perfect insurance policy
防止我们靠近
to keep us all at bay.
你说保险装置是指...
Now -- Now, when you say "fail-safe"...
看这个铍盖子
See this beryllium lid?
它是中子反射器
It's a neutron reflector
手指一碰就会掉
rigged to drop at the touch of a finger.
如果它掉下去
If that lid drops into place,
就会触发超临界质量
it would trigger supercritical mass.
等等
Time-out.
保险装置 超临界质量
Fail-safe, supercritical mass --
你们说的是我想的那意思吗
are you guys talking about what I think you're talking about?
伊莱按元素周期表一路造物
Eli's made his way through the periodic table,
一直造到了钚
all the way to plutonium.
要是火柴人乱动呢
And if Matchstick messes with it?
该执行B计划了
Time for Plan "B".
有想法吗
Anyone?
随便说
Feel free to chime in.
看来我不是唯一有秘密的人
Guess I'm not the only one with a secret.
放射性的钚
Between the radioactive plutonium
加上被量子能量场轰击
and the quantum energy fields bombarding you
还有碳刺
and the carbon spike --
一般人早就死不止十次了 但是
a normal person would have been dead 10 times over, but...
看来你不是一般人 对吧
I guess you're not normal, are you?
靠近点
Come closer.
我会让你知道我是什么
I'll show you what I am.
我在监狱里听过传闻
I heard stories in prison --
关于一个恶魔 恶灵骑士
whispers of a demon, Ghost Rider.
竟然是我的亲外甥
My own nephew?
怎么会
How?
都是因为你
It was 'cause of you.
那晚的飞车扫射
The night of the drive-by --
他们想杀的是你
they were trying to kill you...
就因为你做的那些事
for things you've done.
不 是鲍尔夫妇 乔和露西
No, it was the Bauers -- Joe and Lucy.
是他们引发了这一切 他们撒谎了
They started this! They lied.
你觉得我在乎这些吗
You think I give a rat's ass about any of that?
一群科学家要争什么破书
A bunch of scientists fighting over some stupid book?
那么多的杀戮 死了那么多人
All the killing, the bodies,
毁了那么多人生
the lives destroyed.
我也不想这样 罗比
I never meant for any of this to happen, Robbie.
我从没想要伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
我们那么相信你 舅舅
We trusted you, Tío --
我和加布
Gabe and me.
我们爱你如父亲
We loved you like a father...
你却毁了这一切
and you tore it all apart.
我知道
I know.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it...
变成一个杀人犯
become a killer?
这大概是我们家族的通病
Well, I guess it runs in the family.
你有博士学位
You had a PhD.
你有我们
You had us.
有份好工作
You had a good job.
好工作
A good job?
那群动力实验室的白人以为他们是在施舍我
Those gueros at Momentum thought they were doing me a favor.
他们觉得自己高人一等
They looked at me like they were better,
觉得自己更聪明
like they were smarter.
他们眼神中的那种傲慢
The condescension in their eyes...
他们是罪有应得
They got what they deserved.
你是想复仇
You had to get vengeance.
不是复仇 是尊重
Not vengeance -- respect!
你根本不知道
You have no idea
我每天工作得多辛苦
how hard I worked every day of my life.
努力拼搏 就为了进那扇门
To claw my way, just to get in that damn door.
没错 我犯过错 每个孩子都会犯错
Sure, I made mistakes, like any kid.
但我也付出了代价
And I paid for them.
但这些都没用
But it didn't matter.
从高中到研究生 没人相信我
From high school to grad school, no one believed in me!
他们都认为我在作弊
They thought I was cheating.
他们都认为我做不到
They thought I wasn't capable!
排斥我
Shut me out.
猜怎么着 瞧我现在能耐多大
Well, guess what -- - guess what I'm capable of now.
我可以凭空创造出一座城市
I can create a city out of nothing,
也可以覆手就让火山岩埋住它
or I can cover it in volcanic rock.
罗比
Robbie...
我在变成神
I am becoming a god.
你最好真成了神[上帝]
You better be.
因为魔鬼要来找你了
Because the devil is coming for you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表