剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我给塔伯特准将留了消息
I've left messages for General Talbot,
可他没回话
but he's not answering.
艾达到底想搞什么
What's Aida's play here?
为什么让生化机器人替身参与会议
Why have the LMDs attend this?
我猜是要做压死神盾局的最后一根稻草
My guess is to drive the final nail into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s coffin.
够了
Enough.
几十年来 我们对神盾局的
For decades, we have turned a blind eye
无视法律都睁一眼闭一眼
to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s indifference to the rule of law.
他们自称是间谍机构
They claim to be a spy agency
但表现得更像是秘密警♥察♥
but behave more like a secret police,
所经之处只会留下毁灭和混乱
leaving destruction and chaos in their wake.
但在他们所有危险的政策中
But of all their dangerous policies,
有一条直接危及到我们的生存
there is one that threatens our very survival.
他们有项秘密计划
It is their secret program
要繁殖和招募异人 并将其武器化
of breeding, recruiting, and weaponizing Inhumans.
这是玩的哪出把戏
What kind of commie double cross is this?
我向大家保证 神盾局没有这种计划
I assure you, S.H.I.E.L.D. has no such program.
听我说完 准将
Hear me out, General.
我们提供一个解决方案 可以将神盾局
We offer a solution, a path to putting S.H.I.E.L.D.
和他们的异人一举歼灭
and their Inhumans away once and for all.
这本书让我了解了异人的真实本质
This book opened my eyes to the truth about Inhumans.
这里面有打败他们的计划
It contains a plan to defeat them,
而你们都可以参与其中
and you can all be a part of it.
这纯粹是洗♥脑♥胡说
I smell a load of L. Ron Horsecrap.
黛西 谢天谢地 科尔森也来了吗
Daisy, goodness. Is Coulson with you?
我们会逼他们去你那边
We'll flush them to you.
看到没 这就是神盾局想要的
You see? This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. wants --
一个异人的世界
a world of Inhumans.
我们必须反抗 我们必须团结
We must resist. We must unite!
看看这本书
Read this.
你们会看到答案的
You'll see the answer!
还有脉搏
There's still a pulse.
所有人都出去 快
Everybody out -- now.
去找医疗救援
And get some medical help.
菲尔
Phil.
他们会回来取它的
They'll be back for that.
你好 黛西
Hello, Daisy.
你摔碎我的脊柱后 我花了很长时间
I had a lot of time after you shattered my spine
思考再见到你时该做什么
to think about what I'd do when I saw you again.
我想看着你杀死自己会挺有趣
I decided it might be fun to watch you kill yourself.
艾达 说真的 心理治疗
Aida, seriously, therapy.
考虑一下吧
Just consider it.
我该送你回家了
It's time for me to take you home.
震波女 约翰逊 我不在乎你们叫她什么
Quake, Johnson -- I don't care what you call her.
她休想逃脱罪责
She's not gonna get away with this.
整个世界都会看到真♥相♥
The world is gonna see the truth.
那不是黛西
That wasn't Daisy.
那是个复♥制♥品 一个生化机器人替身
That was a duplicate, a Life Model Decoy --
刚才在这里的俄♥罗♥斯♥人也是
the same with those Russians that were in here.
他们不是人类
They're not human.
这是他们干的 别让他们逃了
They did this. Don't let them get away!
别过来
Don't.
你们就这点本事
That's all you got?
罗比
Robbie!
不是吧 又是你
Really? You? Again?
你还是不懂
You don't understand, do you?
即使你打败了这具肉体
Even if you defeat this body,
我会制♥造♥更多
I will build more.
你无法阻止我
You cannot stop me.
永远不要说"你无法阻止我"
Never say, "You can't stop me,"
因为你会被...
'cause the minute you do...
对 瞬间打脸
Well, yeah. That.
我错过了 是吗
I missed it, didn't I?
你们两个联手 我们却错过了
You two together, and we missed it.
该死 来 我们得走了
Damn. Come on. We got to go.
快走
Come on!
这一定是艾达报复我
This must be Aida's payback
把她那小身板震出了窗户
'cause I quaked her skinny ass out that window.
她会一直派那些黛西机器人
She's gonna send Daisy-bot after Daisy-bot
去刺杀人的
to assassinate people.
她不必
She won't have to.
只要你的生化机器人替身
As soon as the video of your LMD
把塔伯特爆头的视频曝光
shooting Talbot in the head gets out,
神盾局就死定了
S.H.I.E.L.D. is dead.
会更糟
It's worse than that.
黛西不只是神盾局的
Daisy's not just S.H.I.E.L.D.
她还是异人
She's Inhuman.
天啊 你说的对
My God, you're right.
这跟艾达在"框架"使用的手段一样
It's the same tactic Aida used in the Framework --
通过人们对异人的恐惧来联合他们
unite people in their fear of Inhumans.
但这次不是坎布里奇事件
But instead of a Cambridge incident...
是我
It's me.
我会成为那个怪物
I'll be the monster.
她想要跟"框架"里
She wants the same fascist state
一样的法♥西♥斯♥国家
that she had in the Framework.
这是她的计划 她赢了
This is her plan. She's won.
不 她还没赢
No, she hasn't.
好吧 可能今天是的
Okay, maybe today,
但就像罗比说的 我们是更大战争的一部分
but like Robbie said, we're part of a bigger war.
这里是不"框架"
This isn't the Framework.
我们是清醒的 我们是团结的
We're awake, we're unified,
而且老实说 我们被激怒了
and frankly, pissed off enough
愿意舍弃一切去阻止她
to risk everything to stop her.
我需要《黑暗神书》
I need the Darkhold.
什么 不行
What? No!
谁都不准再看那本该死的书
No one's ever reading that damn book again.
我不想看 我想用作诱饵
I don't want to read it. I want to use it as bait.
艾达现在是人类了
Aida's human now.
她能感受到我们的情绪 包括恐惧
She feels what we feel, including fear.
不 不好意思 伙计 我得拿走它
No, I'm sorry, man. I'm taking it.
她肯定害怕我们会利用它来阻止她
She's got to be terrified we'll use it to stop her.
她也害怕罗比
She's also terrified of Robbie.
她一看到他的链条着火
As soon as she saw his chain flame on,
就瞬移走了
she teleported out.
真的吗 你能毁掉她吗
Is that true? Can you destroy her?
也许
Maybe.
但正如黛西所说
But it's like Daisy said,
她不会让我接近她
she won't let me anywhere near her.
你体内的东西
This thing in you --
和我们一样迫切想要毁灭艾达吗
is it as desperate to destroy Aida as we are?
当然了
Absolutely.
那我有个主意也许能解决我们所有的问题
Then I have an idea that might solve all our problems.
我们要没办法了
We're running out of options.
和风的电能不足以保护迈克和悠悠球
There isn't enough power on the Zephyr to protect Mack and Yo-Yo.
那我们只能回基地了
Then we'll have to go back to base.
这主意糟透了
That's a terrible idea.
我同意
I agree.
军队 艾达 更多生化机器人替身
The military, Aida, more LMDs
可能正等着我们
are probably waiting for us.
也许吧 但我不想再躲了
Maybe, but I'm tired of hiding.
我们回家开战吧
Let's take the fight back home.
听着 我知道你们俩之间还有很多问题
Look, I know you two still have a lot to work out,
但现在 我需要你们齐心协力
but right now, I need you on the same page, okay?
好了 梅 带我们回总部
All right, May, take us back to HQ.
怎么回事
What's going on?!
我得赶紧离开这里
I got to get out of here!
快走
Let's go!
没有新闻在说情况吗
Isn't there any news about this?
好像所有频道都停止放送了
Seems like all the stations have stopped transmitting.
要是有信♥号♥♥就好了
Wish I could get a couple of bars.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表