剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
从那个茧里出来的...
Whatever came out of that cocoon...
不是我的弟弟
is no brother of mine.
看着我
Look at me.
艾伦 求你 看看我
Ellen, please, just look at me!
我在里面时听到了你的声音
I heard your voice when I was inside,
叫我坚持住
telling me to fight.
所以我才在里面待了那么久
That's why I was in there for so long.
我一直在坚持
I was fighting.
-那只是妄想 -不是的
- That was only wishful thinking. - No, it wasn't.
你看到什么疤痕或是特殊能力了吗
Do you see any scarring, any special abilities?
因为它没有改变我
That's because it didn't change me.
我还是以前的那个我
I'm the same person I've always been.
我战胜了它 就像你说的那样
I beat it, just like you said I could.
参议员
Senator.
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother...
小时候你的那个跟屁虫
the same one who followed you around when we were kids.
我一直敬仰你
I've always looked up to you.
我一直爱你
I've always loved you.
求你
Please...
别现在放弃我
don't give up on me now.
什么都没变 我发誓
Nothing's changed, I-I swear.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
信任我
Trust me.
妈妈不会希望这样的
This is not what Mom would want.
放了他
Let him go.
-我们可不是这么说的 -我说放了他
- This isn't what we discussed. - I said let him go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
已把艾达的照片发给当地政♥府♥了
Just sent Aida's photos out to local authorities.
看来你的变♥态♥终于帮我们忙了
Looks like your creepiness finally works in our favor.
想找到你那个漂亮的
Shouldn't be too hard to find
《摩登保姆》性♥爱♥机器人应该不难
your beautiful "Weird Science" sex-bot.
这话不公平 迈克
That's unfair, Mack.
我从未跟艾达做过爱
I've never had sex with Aida.
我们只是好朋友
We're just good friends.
太好了
Good to know.
艾达基本上就是个会走路的智能手♥机♥吧
So, Aida's basically a walking smartphone, right?
一个人丢了手♥机♥是能追踪的
If a person loses their phone, they can track it.
为什么不能对她这么做
Why can't we do the same with her?
一般是可以的 但艾达不知怎么
Yeah, well, normally, we can, only Aida's somehow managed to
掌控了她的操作系统
take control of her entire operating system.
很遗憾 也包括她的追踪程序
Which unfortunately includes her tracking program.
就是说艾达能读取自己的定位记录
Meaning Aida can read her GPS history?
这不妙 很不妙
That's not good. That's bad.
多不妙
How bad?
看来我们就要知道了
Looks like we're about to find out.
你好 艾达
Hello, Aida.
很高兴听到你的声音 科尔森特工
It's nice to hear your voice, Agent Coulson.
好吧
Okay.
《天才除草人》就是这么结局的
This right here -- it's exactly how "The Lawnmower Man" ends.
-你想要什么 艾达 -给我灵魂的东西
- What is it you want, Aida? - The thing that gave me a soul.
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold?
抱歉 艾达
Yeah, I'm sorry, Aida.
你最近表现不太对劲
You've been acting a little off lately,
那是不可能了
so that's not gonna happen.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
她进入了系统
She's in the system.
菲兹 有什么好点子吗
Fitz, any bright ideas?
西蒙斯和我建了一个不联网服务器
Uh, Simmons and I have built a -- a non-Internet server
以防我们再被黑 可以来提供基地电力
to power the base in case we ever got hacked again,
这事似乎经常发生不是吗
which seems to happen all the bloody time, doesn't it?
每年至少一次 去吧
At least once a year. Go.
悠悠球从洛杉矶的行动中恢复过来了吗
How's Yo-Yo recovering from L.A.?
她知道自己能力有限
She knows her limitations,
-但她肯定想参与进来 -很好
- but I'm sure she'll want to help. - Good.
带纳瓦罗和弗林特工去接悠悠球
Then take Agents Navarro and Flynn and go get Yo-Yo.
如果艾达进入基地
You four will be the first line of defense
你们四个就是第一道防线
if Aida gets into the base.
你和梅做什么
What are you and May gonna do?
努力阻止艾达进入基地
Try to keep Aida from getting into the base.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
我正希望你会来看我
I was hoping you'd pay me a visit.
很遗憾 不是你期待的那种
Unfortunately, it's not that type of visit.
这跟断电有什么关系吗
This have something to do with the power being out?
嗯 拉德克里夫建了一款人形机器人
Yeah. Radcliffe built a humanoid robot
它就要攻击基地了
that's about to attack the base.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
他没看过80年代的美国电影吗
Has he watched no American movies from the '80s?
机器人总会攻击人类的
Robots always attack.
这话我说了一天了
Been saying that all day.
聪明人都好蠢
Smart people are stupid.
好了 拿装备
All right, gear up.
机器人天启终于来临了
The robot apocalypse is finally here.
我们去哪
Where we headed?
基地酒吧入口的紧急楼梯
Emergency staircase to the base's Bar Entrance.
得手动封锁
We need to lock that down manually.
你不觉得我们该去守卫《黑暗神书》吗
Don't you think we'd be better off guarding the Darkhold?
不 《黑暗神书》很安全
No, the Darkhold's secure where it is.
最好是
Better hope so.
你好 艾达
Hello, Aida.
我的手也有这本事
My hand does that, too.
你别想拿到书
You're not getting that book.
我能拿到
Yes, I am.
但我需要你帮忙
But I'm gonna need your help.
梅 醒醒
May...wake up.
艾达呢
Where's Aida?
在外面 应该是找《黑暗神书》呢
Out there, looking for the Darkhold, presumably.
我正想打她 然后就...
I was about to fight her, and then...
就在这里醒来了
Woke up in here.
我也是
Me, too.
嗯
Yeah.
艾达看来把你打得挺惨
Seems Aida nailed you pretty good.
拉德克里夫没提过她有忍♥者程序
Radcliffe failed to mention she had ninja programming.
门上有电子锁
There's an electronic lock on this door,
除非菲兹超控系统 我们困住了
so till Fitz overrides the system, we're trapped.
《黑暗神书》呢
And the Darkhold --
你确定艾达找不到吗
you're sure Aida won't find it?
不 她有点不一样了
No, there was something different about her.
就好像她真的生气了
It was like she was actually angry.
不 那不可能
No. I mean, that's just impossible.
艾达 她没有感觉
I mean, Aida -- she doesn't feel anything.
她只会仿真
She emulates.
她的反应不过是
Her reactions are -- are nothing more
情绪的模拟
than approximations of emotions.
仅仅是模仿
It's pure mimicry.
好吧
Well...
问题就在这里
that's just it.
如果读《黑暗神书》
What if reading the Darkhold
使得艾达模仿的情绪变成了真的呢
somehow made the emotions that Aida was mimicking real?
我明白书能向阅读者传递知识
Well, I get how the book can pass knowledge along to its reader,
但是人类感情
but human feelings?
拜托 迈克的电影里才有这种事
I mean, that's like something from one of Mack's movies.
但那能解释
Well, it would explain
她为什么会抵触我们的编程
why she's acting counter to our programming.
你是说 这股新情绪
What -- you're saying she's been overwhelmed by this --
让她冲昏了头
this flood of new emotions?
想想看 恐惧 愤怒
Yeah, well, think about it -- fear, anger --
都是很强大的情绪
they're -- they're powerful feelings,
这些情绪能驱使人杀人
feelings that make people kill,
想想看一下子被所有这些情绪轰炸的感觉
so can you imagine then being bombarded with them all at once?
-菲兹 -我们有一辈子
- Fitz. - I mean, we've had our whole lives
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表