剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'll go in his place.
这个世界对你不是毫无意义吗
I thought this world didn't mean anything to you,
-不是真的 -的确不是
- that it wasn't real. - It's not.
但是 迈克在这里的遭遇
It's just...what happens to Mack here
也会反映在那个世界里
happens in both worlds.
他不一样
He's...different.
那么这跟那个
So this has nothing to do
小女孩毫无关系
with that little girl over there?
好吧
Fine.
我们走吧 搭档
Let's go, partner.
隔离区有多少人
How many people are in Quarantine?
不知道 没进去过
Don't know. Never been inside.
闪开
Move!
去找科尔森 我对付她
Go get Coulson. I'll handle her.
我一直在等这一天
I've been waiting for this.
有人用药了
Someone's been juicing.
除非 你现在是我们的一员了
Unless, of course, you're one of us now.
隔离区
平静下来
Calm your mind.
你知道该怎么做
You know what is best.
那就是服从
What is best is you comply.
服从会得到奖赏
Compliance will be rewarded.
投降 你就能找到意义
Surrender, and you will find meaning.
投降 你就能得以释然
Surrender, and you will find release.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
平静下来
Calm your mind.
你知道该怎么做
You know what is best.
那就是服从
What is best is you comply.
服从会得到奖赏
Compliance will be rewarded.
投降 你就能找到意义
Surrender, and you will find meaning.
-博内尔 -投降 你就能得以释然
- Burnell? - Surrender, and you will find release.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
平静下来
Calm your mind.
-你知道该怎么做 -克里斯
- You know what is best. - Chris?
-那就是服从 -克里斯
- What is best is you comply. - Chris.
服从会得到奖赏
Compliance will be rewarded.
投降 你就能找到意义
Surrender, and you will find meaning...
我去 这太变♥态♥了
Damn, this is messed up.
告诉我那辆大巴还没走
Just tell me that bus hasn't left yet.
觉得自己打不过 就也变成那样
Figured you couldn't beat them, so... join them?
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 暴徒
You're a terrorist, a thug.
如果我是 你这会儿就死了
If I was, you'd be dead right now.
我是梅特工
This is Agent May.
爱国者在这里 但他逃了
The Patriot is here, but he got away from me.
血清效果好像不行了
I think the serum's wearing off.
我的力量在减退
My strength's fading.
不是派了架昆式过去吗
Isn't there a Quinjet on site?
对
Yeah.
那也行
That could work.
爱国者去哪了
Where did the Patriot go?
他跑进了隔离大楼
He ran into the Quarantine building.
我不知道里面有谁
I don't know who's in there.
那要紧吗
Does it matter?
击毁大楼 把尸体带来给我
Bring it down, and bring me the body.
收到
Copy that.
Q5 你们收到命令了
Q-5, you have your order.
向隔离大楼开火
Fire on the Quarantine building.
跟紧 尽量别打到我
Stay close, and try not to shoot me.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Come on.
去大楼那边的栅栏
Run for the fence just past those buildings.
别停步
Don't stop.
崔普
Trip.
安托万 怎么回事
Antoine, what happened?
天花板塌了 他们困在里面了
The ceiling's caved in. They're trapped inside.
需要你们帮忙 快走
Need your help. Come on.
快来
Come on.
天呐
Oh, my God.
西蒙斯 快走
Simmons, get out of here.
这里要坍塌了
The whole place is about to come down.
克里斯
Chris!
不
No!
大楼要塌 梅特工
The building's unstable, Agent May.
你不能进去
You can't go in.
我需要证实爱国者已死
I need verification that the Patriot's dead.
否则
If he's not...
我会处理他
...he will be.
启动随身摄像机 我去了
Activating body cam. Going in.
别开枪
Wait! Don't shoot!
他们需要帮助
Th-- They need help up there.
我是梅特工 这里面有孩子
This is Agent May. There are kids in here.
这里怎么会有孩子
Why the hell are there kids in here?
爱国者呢
Where's the Patriot?
把枪放下 我们需要帮助
Put that gun down. We need help here.
有个孩子埋在那堆石头下面了
There's a kid buried under that pile of rock.
-要塌了 -不 它顶上来了
- It's coming down. - No, it -- it's coming up.
把他救走
Get him out.
都别动
Nobody move!
你疯了吗 他是在救个孩子
Are you insane? He's trying to save a kid.
我当初也是
So was I.
梅特工 是梅斯顶着大楼
Agent May, Mace is the only thing keeping this building
避免它塌在我们身上
from falling down on all of us.
你打他 我们都得死
You shoot him, we all die.
我们没时间了 我们得救那个孩子
We don't have time for this. We got to save that kid.
做个链条 想办法把那根梁支持起来
Form a chain. Find something to prop up that beam.
要么开枪 要么帮忙 别傻站着
Either shoot us or help, but don't just stand there.
快醒醒 梅
Snap out of it, May.
你们快点
You guys...better hurry.
撑住 克里斯 我抓住你了 来
Hang on, Chris. I got you. Come on.
好了 来
Okay. There you go.
-好了 -谢谢
- Okay, yeah. - Thank you.
这个柜子应该撑得住
This cabinet should hold.
不行的 快走
It won't work. Get out.
不 我们不能丢下你
No! We're not going to leave you!
科尔森
Coulson?
我在呢 杰弗里 撑住
I'm right here, Jeffrey. Hang on.
快走
Go.
不
No.
快走
Go.
-不 -得走了 快走
- No! No! - We gotta go, we gotta go, go.
生命体征监测
个体无反应 未检测到生命 挂机
干什么
What?
是真的吗 你是个异人
Is it true -- that you're an Inhuman?
对
Yeah.
我的威力足以摧毁这整个地方
Powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down.
那最好
I hope so.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表