剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
到处都是 到处都是
Everywhere! Everywhere!
到处都是 到处都是
Everywhere! Everywhere!
-到处都是 -怎么回事
- Everywhere! - What the hell is happening?
到处都是 到处都是 到处都是
Everywhere! Everywhere! Everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
镇静气体
到处都是
Everywhere!
到处都是
Everywhere!
他会睡上一小时
He'll nap for an hour.
梅 发生了什么
May, what happened?
是你说了什么让他...
Did you say something that made him...?
真可惜西蒙斯不能跟我们一起来
Shame Simmons couldn't come with us.
看来总部的新规定
Seems the new parameters at HQ
只是让手续更繁杂了
come with nothing but more paperwork.
还用你说
Yeah, you're telling me.
先清点再调派
Inventory before deployment?
要报好多数啊
I mean, this is a-a lot of numbers.
我是个机械师 不是会计
I'm a mechanic, not an accountant.
你是工程师 迈克
You're an engineer, Mack.
还是一架小型坦克
And a small tank.
我搞不懂我们是丢药了还是...
I can't tell if some of our medication supply is missing or...
我太迷糊 查不对数
I'm just too fried to figure it out.
你看上去的确比平时虚弱
You are looking a bit more feeble than usual.
谢谢
Thank you for that.
都怪这些漫长的调派 糊涂虫
It's these long deployments, Turbo.
一去几周
Weeks at a time.
科尔森就喜欢这样
I mean, Coulson loves it,
但我不喜欢这样与世隔绝
but the isolation gets to me.
你最近见过悠悠球吗
Have you been seeing Yo-Yo?
嗯 我们偶尔会视频通话
Yeah. Yeah, we Skype occasionally.
至少你们现在不用徒劳地追捕黛西了
Well, at least you're not on the wild goose chase for Daisy anymore.
我们尽力了
We tried, man.
我发誓
I promise you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
应该一小时之内就能着陆
Should be landing in about an hour.
这么多年了...
All those years...
我妻子 她还在外面
My wife -- she's out there.
我的生活
My life --
冷静点
Calm down.
我没时间冷静
I don't have time to be calm.
那个阴险小人这么对我们
What that backstabber did to us --
不仅仅是他 还有你
It wasn't just him. It was you.
我们那么信任你
We trusted you.
这不是我的错
This is not my fault.
我不知道
I had no idea.
你就不该用《黑暗神书》
You shouldn't have used the Darkhold.
他说得对
He's right.
这都是因为你痴迷于那本破书
This is all because of your obsession with that damn book.
那本书现在能帮我们
That book can help us now.
治好我们
Fix us.
或是让你得到你当初想要的力量
Or give you the power you wanted in the first place.
我们反正也找不到
Like we could ever find it.
他比我们领先了好多年
He's years ahead of us.
我们会找到那本书
We will find the book...
然后杀了他
and kill him...
还有所有企图阻止我们的人
along with anyone who tries to stop us.
我见过很多骨折的情况
I've seen a lot of breaks.
你的手臂骨裂了 不是骨折
Your arm is fractured, not broken.
继续努力挣脱吧
Keep trying to bust out of that,
那情况可能会加重
I can't guarantee it'll stay that way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找证据
Looking for proof.
我这是头一回
You see, this is new for me.
-我从来没有... -绑♥架♥过人
- I've never been... - A kidnapper?
被发现
Caught.
你知道我的身份 这是个麻烦
You know who I am, which is a problem.
对我们都是
For both of us.
这麻烦必须处理掉
A problem that has to go away.
随你怎么威胁我
Threaten me all you want.
你以为我怕死吗
You think I'm afraid to die?
我觉得你想死
I think you want it.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
你是一心寻死
You got a death wish.
我饶你一命 居然还跑来找我
Coming back to find me after I let you live.
你叫我别饶你
You told me not to.
说你活该
Said you deserved it.
我在找你的确活该的证据
I'm just looking for proof that you do.
然后呢
And then?
我的麻烦会消失
My problem goes away.
而你也如愿以偿
And your wish comes true.
文森特 冷静
Vincent, calm down.
他的情况最严重
Well, he has it the worst.
我觉得他想知道你的打算
I think he wants to know your plan.
我们要找到书
We're gonna find the book
然后逆转我们受的影响
and reverse what's been done to us.
我们会解决的
We'll make this right.
雨果 你拿上电箱
Hugo, you take those power cells.
我们会用得上
We're gonna need them.
文森特和我去找乔
Vincent and I will look for Joe.
你...
And you --
我要把这里烧毁
I'll burn this place to the ground.
我们得协力合作
We all need to work together.
我不要再为你工作了
I'm done working for you.
我是说
I mean...
看看我们的遭遇
look what happened to us.
聪明的做法...
It would be smarter --
你根本不聪明
You were never smarter.
你不过就是有那本书
You just had the damn book.
你不能再控制我了 露西
You don't control me anymore, Lucy.
拿走箱子吧
Take the boxes.
但我要毁掉这里
But I'm destroying this place.
有鬼魂在纠缠你
You've got ghosts haunting you.
一件让你无法承受的往事
Something in your past you can't live with.
你可以直接告诉我
You could just tell me.
纠缠我
Haunting me?
自认为被魔鬼附身的人还说我呢
This coming from the guy who thinks he's possessed.
我祈祷复仇 我如愿了
I prayed for vengeance. I got it.
你呢
You?
努力纠正所有不公
Fighting to right every wrong,
同时一心希望被人干掉
all the while begging to be taken out.
你似乎是想苦修忏悔
Seems to me your thing is serving penance.
我们并没那么不同 你和我
We're not so different, you and me.
你对你造成的死亡感到愧疚
Yeah, you just feel bad for the dead in your wake.
但我没有感觉
I don't feel anything.
如果真是这样 你早该杀了我了
If that were true, you would've killed me by now.
你真要说你对外面发生的事
Are you really telling me you don't feel curious
不感兴趣吗
about what's going on out there?
你去追杀那些光头党
You hunted those skinheads down.
为什么
Why?
他们杀了无辜者
They spilled innocent blood.
听听这口气 太自以为是了吧
Listen to you. Take yourself seriously much?
他们在跟中国人合作
They were working with the Chinese.
这种事经常发生吗
Does that happen a lot around here?
不吧
Didn't think so.
他们还有火箭推进榴弹
And outfitted with RPGs.
你就不想知道这一切的联♥系♥吗
You're not interested in how these things are connected?
我知道你看不清楚大局
Look, I know that the big picture is kind of lost on you,
但有人在给他们军♥火♥ 组织他们
but someone is arming them, uniting them,
这我们都该警惕
and that should concern us both.
我说了我跟你不一样
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表