剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你是个异人
You're an Inhuman.
你为什么要跟一个那么恨我们的人合作
Why would you want to work with someone who hates us so much?
你想知道原因
You want to know why?
去照镜子吧
Take a look in the mirror.
纳迪尔参议员有你和雷耶斯在监狱里的照片
Senator Nadeer has photos of you in the prison with Reyes
还有被他杀死的那个黑帮分子
and that dead gangster he left behind --
桑蒂诺·纳加拉
Santino Noguera.
她威胁要公布
And she was gonna go public.
能想象媒体的报道吗
Can you imagine the press?
"神盾局特工
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
跟国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和杀人犯合作"
working with domestic terrorists and murderers."
你是想保护神盾局
You were trying to protect S.H.I.E.L.D.
这是我受雇来做的工作
That's the job I was hired to do.
我让西蒙斯特工去检查一个异人了吗
Did I let Agent Simmons go examine an Inhuman?
是的
Yeah.
我想更多地了解他吗
Did I want to know more about him?
当然了
Absolutely.
但我当时并没有这样的选择
But I didn't have that option at the time.
你当初为什么不来找我
Why the hell didn't you just come to me in the first place?
我为什么要那么做
Now, why would I do that?
如果你还没发现 菲尔
In case you haven't noticed, Phil,
我们并不是个相互信任的团队
we're not a team that trusts.
我们根本就不是个团队
We're not a team at all.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
但我们必须得团队合作
But we damn well better become one
才能阻止伊莱·莫罗
if we're gonna stop Eli Morrow
炸毁半个洛杉矶
from blowing up half of Los Angeles.
这个 对了
Oh, that. Right.
菲兹已经想明白了
Fitz figured that out.
瞧见了吗
See this?
这是水
This is water.
厉害啊
I'm so impressed.
我忘了 你科学课学得不好
Yeah, I forgot -- you weren't very good at science.
瞧 水不是基本元素
You see, water's not a base element --
而是化合物
it's a compound.
不是普通的化合物
Not just any compound --
这是我能力进化的下一步
it's the next step in the evolution of my power --
创造生命
creating life.
你或许该先找个女朋友
You know, you might want to get a girlfriend first.
抱歉戳破你的幻想 伊莱
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, Eli,
但你不是神
but you're not a god.
原来 你还是个小贼
Turns out you're still just a petty thief.
我们在外面发现了他 没带枪 只有这个
We found him outside. No gun on him -- just this.
科尔森特工 你应该已经死了
Agent Coulson... you should be dead.
我常听人这么说
I get that a lot.
永远不会听腻
Never gets old, though.
-这代表我还活着 -怎么会
- Means I'm still here. - How?
我看着你被汽化的
I watched you get vaporized.
光是你还要问"怎么会"
Just the fact that you're asking, "How?"
就说明你根本不明白究竟发生了什么
shows how little you know about what happened...
还有将要发生什么
or what's about to.
我都不知道那是侮辱还是威胁
I'm not sure if that's an insult or a threat.
不管怎样 都不是好主意
Either way -- not a good idea.
应该没别人了 怎么样了
Should be the last of them. How are we doing?
快好了
We're close.
核要放置在这里
The core should be placed here,
就在电池箱正下方
directly underneath the cell.
该让你施展魔法了 亲爱的
Time for you to work your magic, my dear.
我不施魔法 博士
I don't perform magic, Doctor.
魔法是欺骗
Magic involves deception.
是啊 我就是说得该开始联接电池了
Yeah, I just meant it's time to start connecting the power cells.
我真的得更新你的日常俗语缓存了
I really need to update your cache of common vernacular.
你真认为磁铁足以按住他吗
You really think the magnet's gonna be strong enough to hold him down?
钕核不是普通磁铁
The neodymium core is no ordinary magnet.
它让监察者的电磁脉冲设备
It enabled the Watchdogs' EMP device
给多个城市造成了断电
to knock out the power in several cities.
真不敢相信她是机器人
I can't believe she's a robot.
好像人啊
She's so lifelike.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还在学习
I'm learning.
艾达没有说的是 核想要发挥作用
What Aida neglected to add was that the core is useless
就必须把另一半放置好
unless we get the other half properly placed
同时我们得及时完成余下的大门建设
and we manage to get the rest of the gate up in time.
我们会完成的 除非发生地震
Yeah, we will... barring an earthquake.
这个交给我吧
Leave those to me, okay?
大家都会好好离开这儿的
Everyone leaves like we came -- in one piece.
罗比 听得到吗
Robbie, can you hear me?
你怎么能这么对你亲外甥
How could you do that to your own nephew?
你知道他没那么简单 你知道他的本事
You know he's more than that, what he's capable of.
我还没死 科尔森
I'm still standing, Coulson.
但感觉就像我们在那个地方的时候
Oh, but it's like when we were in the other place --
有什么在拉我
something's pulling at me.
他要死了
He's dying in there.
我们得把他弄出来
We need to get him out.
他什么意思"那个地方"
What does he mean, "other place"?
你知道物质守恒定律吗
You ever heard of the law of conservation of mass?
当然
Of course I have.
我是工程学博士
I have a damn PhD in engineering.
是啊 抱歉了
Oh, right. Sorry.
那你就知道物质是不能被创造或毁灭的
Then you know matter can't be created or destroyed.
但我已证明了事实并非如此
Except I've proven it's not true.
我在改写自然的定律
I'm rewriting the laws of nature.
是啊 但你太醉心于力量
Yeah, but you're drunk on power
或是被自己的胡言乱语蒙蔽了
or drinking your own Kool-Aid
或是醉心于自己的胡言乱语什么的
or drunk on Powerade -- I don't know.
总之 你并没有在创造能量 伊莱
The point is, you're not creating energy, Eli --
你在盗取能量
you're stealing it.
盗取
Stealing it?
从哪盗取
From where?
记得你原以为我死了吗
Remember when you thought I was dead?
我当时其实就在你眼前
I was actually right in front of you,
困在维度之间
trapped between dimensions.
你可以问罗比 他当时也在
Ask Robbie -- he was there.
是真的
It's true.
现在 罗比感受到的正是那里的拉力
Right now, Robbie's feeling the pull from that other place
因为他被困在了一个箱子里
because he's trapped in a box
而箱子里充满了不属于这世界的量子能
with a bunch of quantum energy that doesn't belong here,
这些能量更不属于你
and it sure as hell doesn't belong to you.
所以 你是个贼
Thus -- thief.
你撒谎
You're lying.
不 还更糟
No. It gets worse.
每次你盗取量子能
Every time you steal quantum energy,
都会造成震裂
it causes a seismic rift.
你取的越多 震动就越强
The more you take, the bigger the quake,
这是个问题 因为 钚
which causes a problem, 'cause, you know, plutonium.
听他的 舅舅
Listen to him, Tio.
你不想也拖累他们
You don't want to drag them down with you.
你知道我为了今日付出了多少努力吗
Do you know how hard I had to work to get here,
这成就的代价有多高
to achieve what I've achieved?!
你敢说我是贼
And you call me a thief
骗子
a fraud?
小心 艾达 这事关我们的性命
Careful, Aida. Our lives depend on this.
尤其是你的命
Yours in particular.
越来越强了
They're getting stronger.
就像在驾驭汹涌巨浪
It's like riding a choppy wave.
你把另一块磁铁给悠悠球了吗
Did you get the other magnet to Yo-Yo?
嗯 她拿到了
Yes. She's got it.
不能再出现那样的震颤了
We can't handle another tremor like that.
如果那个铍盖盖上
If that beryllium lid drops into place,
钚就会变成核弹
the plutonium goes nuclear.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表