剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不不不
No, no. No, no.
它能自愈
It heals itself.
从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车
Scientifically impossible self-healing car.
只有我是骑士时才能自愈
That only works when I'm the Rider.
这样你就不追了
You're gonna let that stop you?
黛西 我们得抓住他
Daisy, we have to catch him, okay?
迈克控制不了它
Mack can't control that thing.
这还不算完
This isn't over.
好姑娘 这样才像话
Attagirl. That's more like it.
快走
Move, move.
该死
Damn it!
我要没时间了
I'm running out of time.
华人帮在离这儿不远的地方有个仓库
The Chinatown guys have a warehouse not far from here.
左转 黛西
Just go left, Daisy.
黛西 左转
Daisy, go left!
左转
Turn left!
左转
Turn left!
罗比
Robbie?
我爱这车
Oh, I love this car.
快走 走啊
Now go! Go!
我觉得你说对了 我们是在被拉进另一边
I think you were right about us being pulled to the other side.
黑暗在向我们压来
The darkness is closing in around us.
-那是什么 -他怎么不看了
- What the hell is that? - Why did he stop reading the book?
-你得看啊 -因为他够聪明
- You have to read it. - Because he's smart.
那本书太危险了 不该使用
That book is too dangerous to use.
-应该锁起来或烧了 -如果你不读 我来
- It should be locked up or burnt. - If you won't read it, I will.
拜托 那是失败主义
Oh, come on! That's defeatist.
什么
Excuse me?
投降就是死亡
It's surrender. It's a death sentence.
我不会那么对西蒙斯 科学可以解决这问题
I'm not gonna do it to Simmons. Science can solve this.
-超过人脑的承受力 -科学可以解决这问题
- ...it's too much for a human mind to bear. - Science can solve this.
-你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗 -人脑
- You want to tell that to Simmons? - Human mind.
-我不想 -我好笨
- I don't. - Oh, I am so thick.
艾达
Aida.
艾达 看那本书
Aida, read the book.
你干什么
What are you doing?
她比任何人都能更好地处理这些知识
She can process it better than anyone.
艾达
Aida.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听懂我的话 求你了
Just understand what I'm saying, please.
他们听不到 或许你能
They can't hear me. Maybe you can.
菲兹 拉德克里夫刚刚也说了
Fitz, Radcliffe just said it himself --
人脑不能应付那本书
the human brain can't handle that book.
是啊 她不是人 艾达 那本书
Yeah, well, she's not human. Aida, the book.
读那本书
Read the book.
读那本书
Read the book!
或许我可以来读
Perhaps I could read the book.
抱歉 什么意思 "不是人"
I'm sorry. What did you mean -- "Not human"?
是拉德克里夫和我建造了她
Because Radcliffe and I built her, okay?
她的大脑不会被损坏 因为那都是程序
Her mind can't be corrupted because it's just programming.
她非常合适
She's a perfect fit.
她是个机器人
She's a robot?
人形机器人
An android.
她每秒可以运行10的15次方个函数
She can handle a quadrillion functions per second,
她可以带我们回家
and she can get us home.
菲兹 这不是你能决定的
Fitz, that was not your call to make.
就是 那你说谁能决定
Absolutely, it is. Whose is it?
你不能 你已经不是局长了
It's not yours. You're not the director anymore.
我跟你一样有发言权
I have just as much say in this as you do.
你气什么
What are you so angry about?
因为你以前总做这样的决定
Because you used to make decisions like that all the time,
然后你退位了
and then you stepped down.
我是为了神盾局好
I did what was best for S.H.I.E.L.D.
每个人都在尽全力避免悲剧的发生
Everybody is trying to do their best to prevent another tragedy...
林肯那样的悲剧
like Lincoln.
你和黛西认为那意味着投降
For you and Daisy, that meant throwing in the towel,
但我们建造艾达就是为保护其他特工
but we built Aida to protect agents like him.
我没有投降
I didn't throw in the towel.
我管理一个非法的间谍机构
I ran an illegal spy agency
在美国领土上使用异能特工
using powered operatives on American soil.
你以为总统喜欢我这样吗
Do you think the President loved that about me?
我必须退位
I had to step down
这样你们才能继续在神盾局工作
so that you could all continue in S.H.I.E.L.D.
你把它交给了一个背叛了西蒙斯的局长
You handed it over to a director who betrayed Simmons!
他把她送去了不知是哪里
He sent her off, God knows where!
我们之前还在吵架
We were having an argument.
现在她一个人 不知在哪
Now she's out there, alone,
我又不见了
and I'm gone.
听我说
Listen to me.
他绝不会伤害她的
He would never hurt her.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
我们会确保这一点
We're gonna make sure of that.
好吧 我需要你一起努力
All right, well, I need you in this fight,
才能回到她身边
'cause I got to get back to her.
我跟你一起
I'm in this fight.
希望我做得对
I hope I've done the right thing.
上面是空的
The pages are blank.
对她来说不是
Not to her.
好了
Okay.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
很高兴认识你 珍玛·西蒙斯
It's nice to meet you, Jemma...Simmons.
嗯 不客气
Yeah, of course.
你叫什么
What's your name?
珍玛 珍玛
Jemma, Jemma.
谢谢 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
这里应该算完工了
I think we're finished here.
珍玛
Jemma.
左边
On your left.
好吧
Fair enough.
我不能帮你
I can't help you.
玩得开心
Have fun.
求你 我已经告诉你他在哪了
Please. I already told you where he is.
你还想知道什么
What else do you want from me?
我要你...以命抵偿
I want you to pay... with your life.
迈克
Mack.
不
No.
你没那么蠢
You're smarter than that.
是你
You.
我这些年一直是你脑海中的声音
I've been a voice in your head all these years.
现在 我们终于可以面对面了
Now, finally, we get to speak face-to-face.
我一直希望你消失
I've wanted you gone.
但我们的工作还未完成
But our work isn't done.
伊莱还在逃
Eli is out there.
我们得阻止他
We need to stop him.
"我们"
"We"?
没有我们
There is no we.
你的时间到了
Your time is over.
不不 求你 别杀我
No, no, no. Please, don't kill me!
待着
Stay.
我们说好的 你还欠我复仇
We had a deal. You still owe me vengeance.
你的街区浸满了我为你溅的血
Your neighborhood is soaked in the blood I spilled for you.
那些都毫无意义
None of that matters
除非我能干掉制♥造♥了这一切的恶人
if I don't take down the monster behind all of this --
伊莱
Eli.
他是我的亲人
He's my blood.
他也会见到我的
He will meet me, too.
越来越暗了
It's getting darker,
好像在把我们往下拖
like it's pulling us down.
好了 之后的组装我们可以完成
All right, guys, we can finish the assembly from here.
把这一区清空
Clear this part of the building.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表