剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
This is exactly what you were supposed to do.
我会永远感激你
I'm eternally grateful.
带上我
Take me with you.
拜托了
Please.
抱歉
Sorry.
你本就坚持不了多久
You weren't built to last.
迷宫被入侵了
The Labyrinth is compromised.
世界上最致命的书
The deadliest tome in the world
落入了疯狂科学家之手
is in the hands of a mad scientist,
他跟一个拿着赶牛棒的人从后门溜走了
who snuck out the back door with cattle-prod man.
抱歉我们让你们失望了
I'm...sorry we let you down.
我们现在知道了是谁绑♥架♥了你
We now have the name of the man who kidnapped you,
他很可能也是资助纳迪尔
who's probably been funding Nadeer,
甚至拉德克里夫的人
maybe even Radcliffe.
现在我们可以追捕并阻止他们
Now we can hunt them and stop them.
我还是无法相信
I st-- I still can't believe
他建造了一个能完全自主运转的生化机器人替身
he made a fully functioning autonomous LMD.
是啊 我们自愧不如
Yeah, put us to shame.
萨姆和比利参与过最初的生化机器人替身项目
Sam and Billy were part of the original LMD program.
等等 你是说他们是...
Wait. Are you saying they're --
不用说 完全淘汰了
Obsolete. Without a doubt.
-那你们都是... -技术人员
- So you all are...? - Technicians.
怎么 你以为他们是机器人吗
What? You thought they were robots?
比利
Billy.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
好了
All right, you.
不过你还是一头羊 你们都是羊
You're still a sheep, though. You're all sheep!
你们准备好了就上昆式战斗机吧
Well, the Quinjet's ready when you are.
我们会把你们安全送回家的
We'll get you home safely.
一如既往 感谢你们的奉献
As always, thank you for your service.
随时效劳 科尔森
Any time, Coulson.
希望这是最后一个了
I hope this is the last of them.
还有一个
There's still one more.
他还不能毁掉它
He couldn't destroy it. Not yet.
如果我们找不到真正的梅 那...
If we can't find the real May, then...
只有它和她还有些关联
...that's all that's left of her.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我保证
I promise.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
为成功干杯
To a success,
尽管你们俩都是侥幸逃脱
though a narrow escape for both of you.
这的确更好
It is better.
老法子永远更好
The old ways always are.
你说你想消灭异人
You said you wanted to destroy the Inhumans
和将他们带来的东西
and the thing that brought them upon us.
我为此追寻很久了
It's something I've been after for a very long time.
有人认为这是我的执念
Some people say it's an obsession.
这我有体会
I can relate.
每次世界上发生什么奇怪的事
Every time something strange happens in the world,
它都在
it is there.
我认为这个星球上
I believe it is responsible
所有外星人问题都与它有关
for all of the alien problems on this planet --
奇塔瑞族 克里人 异人
the Chitauri, the Kree, Inhumans.
是什么
What is it?
一个人
A man.
他永远在场...
He is always there...
藏在幕后 焦点之外
standing behind, out of focus...
阴影之中
in the shadows.
他已经死了
He is dead...
但却又无处不在
yet he is everywhere.
讣告
肖克利先生说他昨晚就在场
And Mr. Shockley said he was there last night.
我向你保证
I can assure you...
他没有死
he's not dead.
你能帮我找到他吗
You can help me get to him?
黑暗神书
那么...
So...
就这么定了
let it be written.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表