剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
联♥系♥局长 我们又无功而返了
Call the Director. We struck out again.
他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森
They won't give up on you, especially Coulson.
现在不止是监察者了
It's not just the Watchdogs now.
本地黑帮也效力于他们
Local gangs have been working for them,
我在查武器交易时
I was tracing the sale of a weapon.
一股清流
A breath of fresh air.
似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手
And I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer.
每个人都会有所依恋
Everyone's attached to something.
你真的信任他吗
You actually trust this guy?
我不信任新局长
I don't trust the new Director,
但他信任我
but he trusts me.
等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的
The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q.
我们好久没这么独处过了
It's been a long time since we had a moment alone.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是累了
Just a long day.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
伙计 你怎么起来了
Buddy, what are you doing up?
那里有鬼
There was a ghost in there.
真的吗
There was?
可爱的还是可怕的
Friendly or not friendly?
-可怕的 -是吗
- Not friendly. - Yeah?
好吧
Well...
看来他已经走了
it seems like he's gone now.
她 是个女鬼
She. It was a girl.
好吧
Okay.
那也要回去睡觉
Still, bed.
爸爸 别过去
Dad, don't!
你在我的房♥子里干什么
What are you doing in my house?
我的天 你是谁
Oh, my God! Who the hell are you?
乔瑟夫
Joseph!
乔 快来
Joe, come here! Hurry!
这里没有乔
There's no Joe.
我们住在这里好多年了 这是我们的房♥子
We lived here for years. This is our house.
爸爸 我害怕
Dad, I'm scared.
不 不 不
No. No. No. No!
老大 这不可能
Jefe, no way, no.
球触地了 能看到的
The ball touched the ground. You could see it.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
听着 罗比能解决
Listen, Robbie will settle this.
雷耶斯 你看昨晚的比赛了吗
Hey, Reyes, did you see the game last night?
没赶上
Oh, missed it.
-我出门了 -出门
- I was out. - Out?
我知道你什么意思 伙计
Oh, I know your code, man.
你知道
Oh, you do, huh?
当然 我也年轻过
Sure. I was young once.
-你至少知道人家名字吧 -不
- Did you at least get her name? - Oh-ho.
不是那样的
Nah, it wasn't like that.
伙计 我们等了这么久终于有队来比赛了
Oh, man. We wait this long for a team to come into town,
但你却没看
and you don't even watch.
反正不是奥克兰突袭者队 我不在乎
If it ain't silver and black, I don't really give a damn.
突袭者
Silver and black...
就像我们说的那样
As we have discussed,
它似乎就是个空箱子而已
it appears to be a simple empty box.
对 内衬是稀有的合金
Yes, one lined with a rare alloy
能量辐射高得爆表
and emitting energy readings off the charts
弄疯了六个人 但没错
that drove six men insane, but yeah.
空箱子而已
Simple empty box.
对
Right. Well...
你开玩笑说 要是薛定谔的猫在里面
Y-you joked about how it would be less of a puzzle
就不会那么令人费解了
if Schrodinger's cat were in there.
有意思
Hilarious.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
但这启发了我
But did get me thinking.
如果里面有某种物体
What if there is something in there
是以不可观测量子态存在的呢
in an unobservable quantum state?
与可见光异相
Out of phase with visible light?
没错
Exactly.
利用可见光谱之外的光
So, by using light outside of the visible spectrum
并逆相 我们就得到了这个
and reversing the phase, we get this.
珍玛倒吸一口冷气
Cue Jemma gasping.
天啊
Oh, my Lord.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
难以形容
It's indescribable.
我从未见过这种技术
Scientifically. I've never seen technology like this.
就像中世纪铁匠看着一辆特斯拉电动车
Feel like a Dark Ages blacksmith looking at a Tesla.
外星技术
Alien?
水晶状结构 自我包裹
Crystal-like structure, wrapping on itself,
或是封锁力场 但封锁的是什么
or a containment field, maybe, but containing what?
我大概知道
I think I know.
今早 有一家人去了急诊室
A family turned up at the local ER this morning.
那个爸爸
And the father --
他和那些个黑帮分子
Well, he had the same signs of dementia
有一样的痴呆症状
as our gangster friends over there.
-洛杉矶附近吗 -对
- Near Los Angeles? - Yeah.
他说 他家里有个鬼魂
Now, he said that, uh, there was a ghost in the house
穿过了他的身体
and it walked through him.
这么说他也产生了幻觉
So he's suffering from the hallucinations, as well.
我是这么想的
Well, that's what I thought.
但我翻看录像时
But as I started going through the footage...
看
There.
或许他不是产生了幻觉
Maybe he wasn't hallucinating.
有可疑 便报告
我们等了一个小时了
We've been waiting an hour.
我也会看时间
I can read a clock, too.
他的助手说他被一个会议耽误了
His assistant said he's held up in a meeting.
看啊
Look at this.
也许他们在讨论施行官僚主义的新方法
Maybe they're discussing new ways to implement bureaucracy.
他让你等只是为了提醒你他有权力这样做
He's making you wait just to remind you he can.
他生气了
He's pissed.
我们没上报就去追黛西
We went after Daisy without clearing it.
我也当过局长
I've been in his shoes before.
不代表他会轻易饶过你
Doesn't mean he'll go easy on you.
我不需要他饶我
I don't need him to go easy.
我会承担责任 道歉
I'll own what I did, make my apologies,
然后执行我们下一个调派
then head out on our next deployment.
你要马上再出外勤
You're going right back out?
越早越好
Not a moment too soon.
所有这些 会议 等待
All this -- the meetings, the waiting...
我可不想念那工作的这部分
I do not miss that part of the job.
你要是稍微争取一下那工作还是你的
It'd still be your job if you put up half a fight.
这个房♥间 似乎有点
This room -- does it seem...?
像是由需要放松一下的人装♥修♥的
Like it was decorated by someone who needs to unclench?
和风感觉越来越像家了
Yeah, the Zephyr's feeling more and more like home.
机上的食物不怎么样 但那是我的
In-flight meals could be better, but it's mine.
至少那个他们抢不走
At least they can't take that away.
好了 塞拉诺太太
Okay, Mrs. Serrano.
在这儿签字就好
Just sign here.
谢谢
Thanks.
把这个拿进办公室
Just, uh, take this into the office.
-你可以在里面付钱 -好的
- You can pay inside. - Okay.
天啊 我都没想过那个
Oh, my God. I never even thought of that.
你们一定在人们的车里发现了很多奇怪的东西
You must find so much weird stuff in people's cars.
我现在绞尽脑汁
Now I'm racking my brain,
在想我在我车里放什么了
wondering what I've left in mine.
罗比
Oh, hey, Robbie.
这姑娘告诉我
So, this girl is telling me --
罗比·雷耶斯
Robbie Reyes.
你跟我上次见到你时真是大不相同
You look so different from the last time I laid eyes on you.
好久不见
Long time no see.
确实有一段时间了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表