剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那个世界和这个世界一样
a world exactly like this one.
每个细节都是一样的 只是
Every molecular detail the same, just...
我们每个人都少了些伤痛
with a little less hurt for each of us.
你说的"伤痛"是什么意思
What do you mean, "hurt"?
想象一下如果可以抹去你最大的遗憾
Imagine if your greatest regret could be wiped away.
你知道你最遗憾的是什么吗
Do you know what that would be?
我知道
I do.
那你呢
And you?
我有时会想如果我没有加入
I sometimes wonder what it would've been like
会是什么样
if I'd never signed up.
我失去了那么 有那么多痛苦
All the loss, the grief...
我的遗憾都是加入后才有的
All my regrets are piled up after that.
我本可过上平民的生活
Could've lived like a civilian, you know?
简单的生活
The simple life.
如今我们可以拥有那样的生活
Now we can have that.
你是说我们最终可以
Are you saying we'll eventually be able to be...
在一起吗
together?
我是说 在框架里
I'm saying that in the Framework,
我们已经在一起了
we already are.
拉德克里夫突袭时用了毒气 所以我们有断片
Radcliffe gassed them during the raid. That's why we lost time.
迅速扫描大脑 把数据传入一具躯体
Quick scan of the brain, transfer that data to a body,
肯定是早就造好了的
which must have already been built...
我也是这么想的
I'm thinking the same thing.
他可能已经 抱歉
He could've had -- Sorry.
他可能已经电子扫描了他们的特性
Could've had digital scans of their features.
用机器人梅的双眼
From the eyes of the May android.
全部的躯体几何数据
Complete physical geometry.
这样他就能替换任何人
So he could've replaced anybody.
西区检测到生化机器人替身
西区检测到生化机器人替身
怎么...
What is ...
我看看
Let me see.
实验室人员肯定是自行在基地内
Well, the...lab techs must've taken it upon themselves
随机安置了生化机器人替身检测装置
to mount LMD detection devices randomly throughout the base.
一定是校准出了问题
I mean, there must be a calibration error.
它读取到了设备或什么的
It's reading the equipment or something.
不许动
Stay right there.
-珍玛 -别过来
- Jemma -- - Back away!
-别过来 -好好
- Back away... - All right!
除非我们搞清楚是怎么回事
...until we can f-figure this out.
搞清楚什么
Figure what out?
你正拿枪对着我
You're pointing a gun at me.
你为什么要拿枪对着我
Why are you pointing a gun at me?!
不
No.
不许动
Don't move.
是你
It's you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
是你提议我们来工作间
You suggested that we come to the workshop...
单独来 你带我来了这里
alone. You brought me here.
不 是你...
No, you -- you were --
是你叫我别有异常行为
you were the one telling me to act normal, and...
-你知道如何制♥造♥生化机器人替身 -是你
- You knew how the LMDs were made. - ...who was the one that
不想离开基地
didn't want to leave the base,
-还说那是校准误差 -你知道的
- saying it was a calibration error?! - You knew!
根本没有校准误差
There's no calibration error!
拿枪指着人的不是我
I'm not the one that's pointing the gun!
我非常清楚我不是机器人
I bloody well know that I'm not an android!
如果你是 也会这么撒谎
You would lie and say that if you were!
你会有这样的程序
You'd be programmed to!
你在干什么 你不知道
What are you doing? You don't know.
你根本不知道 就像梅
You don't even know, like May.
别说了 你也一样
Stop it! The -- The same goes for you.
当然会这样
Of course this is happening.
这种事总发生在你 我身上 我们身上
This always happens to you, to me, to us.
我最担心的事再次成真了 你根本不知道
It's my worst fear coming true again. You don't even know.
我不是生化机器人替身
I'm not a bloody LMD!
你在扰乱我的思绪
You're messing with me, messing with my head!
-不是我 珍玛 -肯定是我们其中一人
- It's not me, Jemma! - Well, it's one of us!
是我们其中一人 菲兹
It's one of us, Fitz.
不管是谁
Well, regardless of who it is...
都是我的错
it's my fault.
没错
It is.
没错
It is.
我完善了那项技术
I perfected the technology.
我开始了这场噩梦
I started this whole nightmare.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别
Don't...
让我为你感到难过
make me feel bad for you.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
我做不到
I couldn't.
我不会还手的 珍玛
I'm not gonna fight you, Jemma.
即使你只是替身
Even if you are a decoy.
我是坏人
I'm the bad guy, okay?
无论如何
No matter what.
我会照你的话去做
So I'll do whatever you say.
好吗 我会照你的话去做
Okay? I'll do whatever you say.
把刀捡起来
Pick it up.
做什么 珍玛
And do what, Jemma?
割你的手腕
Cut your wrist.
如果你是生化机器人
If you're the LMD,
看到你的基础构造我就知道了
I'll see your substructure and I'll know.
如果不是
And if not --
不是的话 那你就是机器人
Not, then you're the android,
-而你说服了我割自己的手腕 -快割
- and you just convinced me to slit my wrist. - Do it!
好吧
Okay.
好多血
That's a lot of blood.
你割到了桡动脉吗
Did you cut the radial artery?
我是想尽量不割到的 我...
I was trying very hard to miss it. I...
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
天呐
God.
菲兹
Fitz...
欢迎回来 博士
Welcome back, Doctor.
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
我的命令是24小时后唤醒我
My orders were to bring me out after 24 hours.
我就是这么做的
That's exactly what I did.
真的吗
Really?
天呐
Oh, my God.
我完全忘了时间
I completely lost track of time.
艾达 发生了一些...
Aida, there were...
变化
changes.
我不得不重启模拟
I had to restart the simulation
以容纳新居民
to accommodate the new residents.
为了减少他们的痛苦
In order to reduce their pain,
弥补他们每个人的遗憾
to fix a regret for each of them,
我得将框架模拟重启到
I had to restart the Framework simulation
那些遗憾时刻
from those moments in time.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我的程序就是这么设计的
I am programmed to do just that.
你不该在我接入时这么做
You shouldn't have done that with me plugged in.
我可能会失去现实感
I could've lost my grip on reality!
对人类大脑来说 对框架的感知
To the human mind, there's no difference
与现实世界
between the perception of the Framework
并没有什么不同
and the physical world. It...
里面好广袤 一切都...
It's just so vast. This is all...
无比真实
perfectly real.
我向你保证
I assure you,
我的主指令之一就是保证你的安全
one of my prime directives is keeping you safe.
另一个则是保护框架
The other is to protect the Framework.
保护框架 对
Protect the Framework, yes,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表