剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
也许有人...
Maybe there might be someone who --
不管你需要什么 尽管放手去做
Whatever you need. Make it happen.
内桑森
Nathanson!
我跟她一起去
I'm going with her.
不行
Negative.
你去迈阿密
You're going to Miami.
你是我手上应付异人的最佳人选
You're the best agent I have to deal with the Inhumans.
如果断电威胁不假 后面还有
If this blackout is legitimate and there are more to come,
我们就遇上国际性的大♥麻♥烦了
we could have a huge international problem on our hands.
换作是你 你也会做同样的决定
It's the call you'd make if you were in my shoes.
我可怜的未婚夫在外头
My poor fiancé's out there somewhere,
而我没法联♥系♥到他
and I have no way to reach him.
断电为什么手♥机♥都开不了
How does a blackout kill your phone?
可能是电磁脉冲
It was probably an EMP.
电磁脉冲
干扰电子设备的一股能量
你在洛杉矶是做什么的
楼下说我们遭到了袭击
Word from downstairs is that we're under attack.
断电是异人造成的 已经出现了骚乱
Inhumans caused the blackout, and people are starting to riot.
-我们得离开 -不不不
- We got to go. - No, no, no.
我们在上面安全些
We're safer up here.
不 我们被困在这里了
No, we're trapped up here.
我们得去有电的地方
We got to get someplace with power.
我要走了 我得找到萨米
I'm going. I need to find Sammy.
不能让她单独行动
We can't let her go alone.
穿高跟鞋走30层楼梯吗
30 flights of stairs in heels?
你认真的吗
Really?
所以我不♥穿♥高跟鞋
That's why I don't wear them.
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
我知道你是个"神秘沉默"派
Look, I know you're doing this whole mysterious-silent thing,
但如果我们要合作
but if we're gonna work together on this,
你得告诉我怎么回事
you've got to fill me in.
你认识动力实验室的人吗
You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility?
我舅舅
My uncle.
我要去见他
I'm going to go see him.
舅舅
Uncle?
伊莱亚斯·莫罗舅舅吗
Uncle Elias Morrow?
在南岭监狱蹲号♥的那个吗
Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary?
我上复仇恶魔的车前
I like to vet my vengeance demons
都会查查他们的背景
before I hop in a car with them.
他是个好人 干了件坏事
He's a good man. He did a bad thing.
杀人未遂 确实是件坏事
Attempted manslaughter. Yeah, I'd say so.
他在实验室做了什么
What'd he do at that lab?
他以前是电气工程师
He was an electrical engineer.
他的工作我完全无法理解
His work was way above my head,
但我们现在或许该搞清楚了
but I think it's time we figure it out.
尚未抓获疑犯
Suspect at large.
已证实迈阿密和伦敦均发生了断电事件
We now have two confirmed blackouts -- Miami and London.
异人声称为此负责
The Inhumans claiming responsibility
并威胁如果不满足他们的要求
threatened to black out a major city
每小时就让一座大城市断电
every hour if their demands are not --
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
但愿他们不会袭击洛杉矶
Hope they don't hit L.A.
你怕黑吗
You afraid of the dark?
不是 我弟弟搭地铁
No, my little brother rides the metro.
他会被困在市里的危险区域
He's gonna be stuck in a bad part of town.
你知道断电时人们会有什么反应
You know what happens to people during a blackout.
他们认为自己可以为所欲为
They think they can get away with whatever they want.
什么也阻止不了他们
That nothing can stop them.
如果真遭袭 我们会忙得不可开交
So we're gonna have our hands full if it hap--
如果这里断电的话
If it happens here.
把F1脑电图电缆
Plug the F1 EEG cables
和国际标准接地线插入迷你脑磁图仪
and the ISO-GND cables into the mini-M.E.G.
启动CBR序列
And initiate the CBR sequence.
快点
Quickly.
艾达
Aida.
我正在百科全书上查这些缩略词
I'm searching the encyclopedia for the acronym references.
好 拿红线和绿线
Right. Take the red cables and the green cables.
把两条线插在黑盒背后
Put them into the back of the black box
按下所有的小按钮
and push all the little buttons.
抱歉我有点急躁
Sorry if I'm being a snappy cat.
我只是有些措手不及而已
I've just been caught a little bit unprepared, that's all.
他们说梅特工病得很严重 情况堪忧
They say Agent May is very ill. It doesn't look good.
请定义急躁
Define "Snappy cat."
不值得下定义
It's... not worth defining.
你不该用这个词
You should probably never use that.
我也不该用
I should probably never use that.
接好了
Done.
可惜 接下来我得让你进入睡眠状态
Unfortunately, that means I'm gonna have to put you to sleep.
我理解
I understand.
你帮了我很多
You've been so helpful.
我真不想这么做
I really hate to do this...
但你还没准备好面对即将到来的一切
...but you're not quite ready for what's coming.
神盾局要来了
S.H.I.E.L.D. are on their way.
我会尽最大努力帮忙 希望帮得上
I'll do all I can to help. I hope I can.
也许那时我们就不用把你藏起来了
Perhaps then we won't have to hide you away.
他们来了
They're here.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
-按住她 -不
- Hold her down. - No!
我知道你们是什么
I know what you are!
-好了 按住她 -放开我
- Ok. Hold her down. - Let go of me!
-按住她 -走开
- Hold her down. - Get away!
确定是化学还是生物武器了吗
Have you determined whether it's chemical, biological?
我们已经排除了所有的可能性
We've eliminated every probable cause,
除非你想考虑迈克的理论
unless you want to consider Mack's theory.
是什么
Which is?
鬼魂碰了她
She was touched by a ghost.
鬼魂
A ghost?
绝对是一种无实体的东西
It was definitely something of an incorporeal nature.
排除了小概率的事件...
When you eliminate the improbable...
就得考虑不可能的了
Then we've got to consider the impossible.
我在考虑使用你最近研发的
I'm thinking if we use the transcranial head apparatus
经颅装置
you recently developed,
也许我们能发现点什么...
maybe we could find some sort of --
有我们两个天才一起查看她的大脑
Well, with both our big brains examining hers,
肯定会找到解决办法的
I'm sure we'll find a solution.
你知道我们有多少时间吗
Any idea how much time we have?
根据其他案例的观察 我猜...
Based on the other cases we've observed, I'd say...
她离死亡只有六个小时
less than six hours until certain death.
这本就是早晚的事
It was only a matter of time before this happened.
我们不能再假装异人威胁不存在了
We can no longer pretend like the Inhuman threat doesn't exist.
他们中每一个都是致命武器
Each and every one of them is a lethal weapon,
异人威胁 纳迪尔参议员 "要明白 这绝对是战争行为"
现在这些武器已经对准了我们
and now those weapons are aimed directly at us.
要明白 这绝对是战争行为
Make no mistake. This is an act of war.
除非趁还有机会进行反击
Unless we take a stand and fight back now while we can,
否则我们就是在自取灭亡
we will be complicit in our own extinction.
她怎么不开始发干草叉和火把
She may as well start handing out the pitchforks and torches.
五小时内已有四座城市断电
Four cities blacked out in five hours --
伦敦 洛杉矶 莫斯科 还有迈阿密
London, Los Angeles, Moscow, and Miami.
你知道它们有什么共同点
You know what they have in common?
每座城市都有我们安置的异人
Yeah, we relocated Inhumans to all of them,
但你觉得这是真的吗
but do you think this is for real?
他们在组织起义
They're organizing an uprising?
看起来不妙 但是感觉也不对劲
Doesn't look good, but it also doesn't feel right.
无论是谁 等我们恢复了迈阿密供电
Whoever it is, we'll flush them out
就能把他们逼出来
when we turn Miami back on.
他们绝对是在用电磁脉冲装置
They're definitely using EMP devices.
四个城市的断电区
The blackout zone encompasses
覆盖了同样的面♥积♥
the same amount of area in all four cities.
其影响随机分散
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表