剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
even with a gun pointed at you, and that's not nothing.
那你...想让我怎么办
So -- so what do you -- what do you want me to do?
跟之前一样
Same thing you've been doing --
在公众面前维护神盾局 扮演英雄
defend S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public, play the hero.
继续担任这个职位 处理政♥治♥问题
Keep the title, handle the politics.
反正我也一直不喜欢做那些事
I never loved that part, anyway.
但是涉及具体行动
But when it comes to operations,
你得明白
make no mistake --
从现在起 一切由我决定
from now on, I'm calling the shots.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, you need help with that?
不用 只是擦伤
Uh, no, it's, uh -- it's just a scratch.
科尔森召集大家去局长办公室
Um, Coulson's gathering everyone in the Director's office.
待会儿见
I'll see you in there.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
好得很
Never better.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表