剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
等等 爱国者死了
Wait, the Patriot's dead?
我知道他对抵抗组织意义重大
I know what he meant to the Resistance.
不 不只是这样 他
No. It's not just that. He...
我们失去了一员
We lost one.
晚点再哀悼
Mourn later.
现在 我需要你集中精力
Right now, I need your head in the game.
我在尽力
I'm trying.
我还没完全从泰瑞根变异中缓过来
Still feeling the after-effects of the Terrigen.
就像由蜜蜂组成的宿醉
It's like a hangover made of bees.
我见过人经历泰瑞根变异
I've seen what Terrigenesis does to people.
我不明白的是
What I don't get is
你怎么这么快就能掌控你的超能力
how you can control your powers so quickly.
我练习过
I've had practice.
这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是
It means...
我还是不说了
You know what? I'm not gonna go there.
继续走吧
Just -- Just keep moving.
抵抗组织一定有个作战基地
The Resistance must have a base of operation.
-基地在哪 -不知道
- Where is it? - No idea.
我只知道接头的时间和地点
All I know is a time and place to make contact.
我们只要赶去那里就行
We just have to get there.
我们确信她会恢复知觉的 先生
We're confident that she'll regain consciousness, sir.
然而
There is, however,
令人担心的是她的脊椎
cause for concern regarding her spine.
她还能走路吗
Will she walk?
创伤粉碎了她的T4和T5脊椎骨
The trauma shattered her T4 and T5 vertebrae.
我们还在确认神经损伤程度
And we're still determining the extent of the nerve damage,
但是有些振奋人心的
but, uh, there are exciting...
出去
Leave.
-新治疗方法 -立刻出去
- ...new treatments... - Now.
我们会想到办法帮她的
We'll find a way to help her.
这点毫无疑问
There's no doubt.
但是现在
But for now,
你应该集中精力找出令她受伤的叛徒
your focus should be on the traitors who did this.
他们令我们显得软弱
They've made us look weak.
那可不行
I can't have that.
是的
No.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do about it?
向民众传达信息
Send a message to the people.
没错
Exactly.
背叛不可容忍♥
Betrayal will not be tolerated.
这才是我儿子
That's my son.
我们都希望奥菲丽娅快恢复
We're all hoping for Ophelia's recovery,
但现在
but in the meantime,
你还有领导的职责
you have an obligation to lead.
你现在是九头蛇的新头领
You're the new head of Hydra.
巴克希先生要见您
Mr. Bakshi here to see you.
利奥波德 我尽快赶来了
Leopold, I came as soon as I could.
什么样的怪物会做这种事
What kind of monsters would do this?
异人
Inhumans.
一直存在的威胁
The ever-present threat.
奥菲丽娅怎么样 她...
And Ophelia? Is she --
她没事
She's fine.
那就好
Good.
我很希望她今晚能上节目
I would love to see her on the show tonight.
她动人的仪容
Her charming visage
一定会引起人们的同情
could really drum up sympathies for the cause.
不能采访
No interviews.
人们希望看到领袖在遭受袭击后还坚强不倒
People like to see their leader's unshaken after an attack.
我说不行
I said no.
好
Of course.
我们可以用资料镜头安抚民众
We can use archival footage, placate the public.
他们看不出区别的
They'll never know the difference.
不 我不想安抚民众
Well, no, I don't want the public placated.
我要他们害怕
I want them afraid.
需要我做什么
Well, what do you need from me?
就今早发生在三曲翼总部的恐怖袭击
We can now exclusively confirm the identities
我们现在能独家确认
of the terrorists responsible
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的身份了
for this morning's horrific attack on the Triskelion.
这名女子 化名斯凯
This woman, known by the alias "Skye,"
是"异人至上"运动的成员
is a member of the Inhumans First movement.
她的目的是从内部破坏九头蛇
Her goal -- destabilize Hydra from within.
我们警告民众
We warn our audience
该异人有能力造成大规模伤害
that this Inhuman has the potential to cause mass destruction,
而且曾袭击平民
and she has been known to target civilians.
其同伙 梅琳达·梅与爱国者共谋
Her accomplice, Melinda May, colluded with the Patriot
摧毁了教化中心
to destroy the Enlightenment Center.
我们请求广大民众履行公民职责
We are asking you, the public, to do your civic duty
帮我们将这些杀手绳之以法
and help bring these killers to justice.
可以提供任何线索
Those who provide any information
帮助我们找到...
that could lead us t--
冷静点
Calm down.
至少斯凯重获自♥由♥了
At least, Skye's not a prisoner anymore.
是啊 但是如果九头蛇在我之前找到她
Yeah, but if Hydra finds her before I do,
他们会把她带到广场上
they'll march her into a public square
当众处决她
and put a bullet in her head.
别在我女儿面前说这些
Not in front of my daughter.
不管你是否喜欢 这就是我们所处的现实
Like it or not, this is the reality we live in.
我得找到她
I have to find her.
他们真的会杀掉斯凯吗
Would they really kill Skye?
不 只是...
No, just, uh...
他只是有点激动
He's just getting worked up.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
电视上的人说她很危险
The guy on the TV said she was dangerous.
她看起来挺好的
She seemed nice.
亲爱的 新闻是九头蛇控制的
Sweetheart, the news is controlled by Hydra.
别去听那些 好吗
Just try not to pay any attention to that, okay?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
我要组织些人寻找斯凯
I'm gathering a team to search for Skye.
人手越多越好
Could use a few extra bodies.
-我们有线索吗 -没有
- Do we have a lead? - No lead.
但是如果现在不行动
But if we don't leave now,
就只能等着找尸体了
we're gonna be searching for a corpse.
我们把这件事想清楚吧
Let's -- Let's think this through.
斯凯可能在任何地方
Skye could be anywhere.
盲目去找会让我们的人陷入危险
Running blind puts our people at risk.
她现在有危险
She is at risk.
九头蛇正在全力追捕她
Hydra is hunting her, full force!
你可以说我疯了
Call me crazy,
但我认为她能照顾好自己
but I think she can take care of herself.
聪明的做法是等她联♥系♥我们
The smart move is to wait for her to reach out.
听着 这不是你的专长
Look, this isn't your wheelhouse.
我相信你是个不错的老师
I'm sure you're a good schoolteacher,
但是...你只是个老师
but, uh... you're a schoolteacher.
也许吧 但是...
Maybe, but...
有人曾认为我可以成就更多
someone once thought I could be more than that.
我曾有机会加入神盾局
I had a chance to join S.H.I.E.L.D.
我刚毕业时 有一个人出现了
A man showed up when I was fresh out of school --
我没时间听你讲历史
I don't have time for a history lesson.
我拒绝了 因为我害怕
I said no because I was afraid --
就像你现在那样害怕
the way you're afraid right now.
别让情绪左右你的判断
Don't let emotion cloud your judgment.
根本不是这么回事
That's not what's going on here.
那天我本能改变自己的命运
I could've changed my life that day.
但那貌似要承担太多责任
But it seemed like too much responsibility.
当时的我不想背负
I didn't want to shoulder it.
但现在我觉得也许当初应该接受
But now I think maybe I should have.
我接到那邀请的时候 我接受了
Well, when I got that offer, I took it.
我当时在蹲监狱
I was serving time.
一级纵火罪
Arson, first degree.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表