剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
是我欠你的
I owe you that.
你可以从外面那个大巴开始
You can start with the bus outside.
我们得换掉车牌和电子标签
We need to switch the plates, the digital tags,
抹掉定位
and wipe the GPS.
你们要用那辆车吗
You're gonna put it to use?
我们的一个特工
One of our operatives
在偷取九头蛇新武器的情报时被抓了
got caught trying to smuggle out intel on a new Hydra weapon.
他们把他关在教化中心
They've got him locked up at the Center.
我们要靠这辆车进去
The bus is our way in.
懂了 我这就去
'Nuff said. I'm on it.
那个西蒙斯小姐 你又问出什么了吗
You get anything more out of that woman, Miss Simmons?
没
No.
她在搪塞我
She's stonewalling me.
不会太久了
Not for long.
来 给你条毯子
Here. Let me get you a couple blankets.
你找到黛西了吗
Did you find Daisy?
没 车里全是尸体
No, just a bus full of dead bodies.
代码是不会死的
Binary ones and zeroes can't die,
也不会感觉冷
nor do they feel the cold.
我们还是别让别人知道了
Maybe we keep that part between us.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
我们应该专心救回黛西
We should be focused on getting Daisy back
逃出这个可怕的地方
and escaping this horrible place.
没有梅斯的帮助我们做不到
Well, we can't do that without Mace's help,
他已经开始对你起疑心了
and he's already suspicious of you.
我要告诉他事实
I'm going to tell him the truth.
现在这可不是个好主意 相信我
Not a good idea right now. Trust me.
梅斯在冒生命危险做这些无谓的任务
Mace is risking his life going on these pointless missions.
你也是 他们在真实世界里根本不重要
So are you. They don't matter in the real world.
如果你就这样说什么真实世界
If you put it like that, "The real world,"
他绝对不会相信
he'll never buy it --
博士 机器人 蓝肥皂 他都不会信
the Doctor, the creepy robots, the blue soap, none of it.
他有权知道真♥相♥
He deserves to know.
他没有可以利用的记忆碎片
He doesn't have fragments of memories to draw on.
沃德也没有 他们不像我
Neither does Ward. They're not like me.
是啊 很可惜没人像你
No, no one is, unfortunately,
尤其是沃德
especially not Ward.
好吧 我得问一句 沃德是怎么回事
Okay, I got to ask -- what is it about that guy?
每次我看见他心里都异常得痒
Every time I see him, I get this weird itch,
就像起疹子[蜂巢]
like hives.
我们关系好吗
Did we get along?
你用机械手臂摁碎了他的胸膛
Well, you crushed his chest with your cybernetic arm
把他留在外太空星球等死
and left him for dead on an alien planet,
所以 并不
so no.
什么
Wh--
他就在我身后是吧
He's behind me, isn't he?
西蒙斯小姐 我们想和你谈谈
Miss Simmons, we'd like a word.
我是博士
It's "Doctor."
听说研发部开♥发♥了新武器
I was told "R" and "D" has a new weapon,
可以用来打败爱国者
something that could take down the Patriot.
是的
Yes.
不 其实不是武器
Oh, no, it's not exactly a weapon,
但它能把你变成武器
but it can make you into one.
类固醇
Steroids?
不 不只是普通的类固醇
Oh, no, not just any steroids.
力量增强血清
Augmented strength serum --
虽说只是暂时性的 但是其功效非常显著
the effects of which are very potent, although temporary.
这不是以泰瑞根为基础的吧
It's not Terrigen-based, is it?
不是 不是
No. No, no, no.
这是由各种代谢促进剂 大猩猩睾酮
This is made from various metabolic enhancers,
外加少许薄荷制♥造♥而成
gorilla testosterone, even a dash of peppermint.
重点是 只要一剂
The point is, one dose,
就能令爱国者跪地求饶
you will have the Patriot begging for his life.
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
"A team that trusts is a team that triumphs?"
这话有点俗
That's -- That's a little cheesy.
你还做了T恤和咖啡杯
You had t-shirts made, coffee mugs.
我知道这话听着很怪
I realize how it sounds.
谁也不想听到自己只是数字监狱里的虚拟替身
No one wants to hear they're just an avatar in a digital prison,
但有时事情就是这样 所以变成了现在这样
but sometimes that happens, and here we are.
最重要的是逃离这里
All that matters is getting out,
黛西和拉德克里夫博士是逃离的关键
and Daisy and Dr. Radcliffe are our keys to that.
我想我得喝一杯
Well, uh, think I need a drink.
在
In the, uh...
在真实世界中 我们俩有多熟
...in the real world, how well do we know each other?
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
更像是同事
More like coworkers.
但我的确把你当朋友看
But I do think of you in a friendly way.
我是哪里人
Where am I from?
你说什么
Excuse me?
在你的世界里 我是哪里人
In your world, where am I from?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
中西部吗
The midwest?
我结婚了吗
Well, am I married?
有孩子吗 有兄弟姐妹吗
Do I have kids? Any siblings?
爱好呢 我平时做饭吗
Hobbies? Do I cook?
你到底想说什么
Where are you going with this?
你根本不了解我
You don't know me at all.
显然了解得不够深
Not well enough, apparently.
我是布鲁克林人 水管工的儿子
I'm from Brooklyn, son of a plumber,
大学时打棒球 还弹吉他
played baseball in college and guitar,
五音不全
can't carry a tune.
我喜欢说"苏打水" 而不是"汽水"
I say "soda," not "pop,"
我喜欢甜的烧烤酱 不喜欢辣的
and I like my barbecue sweet, not spicy.
没结过婚 没有小孩
Never been married or had kids,
但是过去五年中
but in the last five years,
我亲手埋葬了17名亲人至交
I've buried 17 of my closest friends and family.
有些人就死在我的怀里
Some of them died right in my arms...
他们相信自己的战斗是有意义的
...believing they were fighting for something real,
是为了结束仇恨
stopping hate.
你却告诉我这是...没有意义的
And you're telling me it's...meaningless?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我无意冒犯
I didn't mean to offend.
但如果你不信我的故事
But if you don't believe my story,
等我们救出黛西后你可以问她
you can ask Daisy once we rescue her.
你以为我不想吗
You don't think I want that?
当初要是我
She'd be free by now
朝博士开了枪 她早就获救了
if I'd taken the shot on the Doctor when I had the chance.
这才是我记忆中的格兰特·沃德
There's the Grant Ward I remember.
你怎么知道你相信的东西是真的
How do you know what you believe is true?
你怎么知道不是反过来的
How do you know it's not the other way around,
怎么知道你不是在真正的现实中醒来了
that you're not the one waking up to reality?
因为那不可能
Because it's not possible.
-你有什么证据 -我不需要证据
- Where is your proof? - I don't need proof.
-这不可能是真的 -为什么
- This can't be real. - How?
因为我爱的人
Because the man I love
绝对不会那么残忍♥地杀人
would never execute someone in cold blood.
菲兹绝对不会那么做
Fitz would never do that.
他就那么做了
He did.
西蒙斯小姐
Ms. Simmons.
我知道你承受了很多
I know you've been through a lot.
我们都一样
We all have.
但我们做的事 是重要的
But what we do here matters,
你没法劝我相信不是
and you can never convince me otherwise.
你怎么看
What do you think?
妄想症 应激性创伤后遗症
Delusional? PTSD?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说的话中也许有几分真♥相♥
There might be a grain of truth to her story.
查出到底哪些是真的
Find out what that is.
谎言
Lies.
她给我们的都是谎言
That's all she gave us.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表