剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我最终会逃脱的
And I'll get out eventually...
打败你
beat you.
In 3, 2, 1...
天呐 怎么又来了
Oh, dear. Not again.
我不知道是怎么回事
We don't know what's going on,
但有人通风报信了
but someone gave us up.
参议员有内部情报
The senator had inside information.
是啊 而且很详细
I know. Details.
就好像纳迪尔安插了耳目在
It's like Nadeer had eyes inside our...
我们总部里
Our headquarters.
你一直在研究艾达 尽管有命令不许你这么做
You've been studying Aida even though you were ordered not to.
对 珍玛
Yeah, Jemma, okay --
我本想放你一马
I tried to give you a wide berth
因为我知道你在渐渐缓过来
because I knew you were worrying it through,
但这也太痴迷了
but this is an obsession.
你打开了它吧
You turned it on, didn't you?
不是痴迷
It's not an obsession.
菲兹
Fitz...
你有打开艾达的目镜接收器吗
did you turn on Aida's ocular receptors?
好吧 有
Okay. Okay, yes.
我能明白你的意思
I-I-I see where you're going with this,
你是对的
and you're not wrong --
是我们把死亡战士的眼睛设备给了拉德克里夫
We personally gave Radcliffe Deathlok's eye technology.
艾达脑袋里就用了 对吧
Aida has it inside her head, doesn't she?
对 但是 珍玛
Yeah, but, Jemma --
一台摄像机 一直在监视着我们
A camera, watching us this whole time.
艾达黑了我们基地
Aida hacked our base.
它可能一直在广播信♥号♥♥
Hell, it could've been broadcasting.
纳迪尔知道我们任务的细节
Nadeer knew the details of our mission.
不 那不可能
No, that's impossible.
我当时没有参加任务简报 艾达没看到那个
I wasn't in that briefing. Aida never saw that.
你为什么要这么做
Why on earth would you do this?!
你让我们都陷入了各种危险
You put us all at risk in a hundred ways.
珍玛 求你 别说了
Jemma. Jemma, please. Just stop, okay?
我有个理论
I have a working theory.
我本想帮你忘记这份痴迷
I wanted to help you get through this obsession of yours,
但如果你还这么...
but if you continue to --
不是痴迷
It's not an obsession!
珍玛 这是调查
Jemma, it's an investigation.
你究竟对我做了什么
What the hell did you do to me?
回答我 你做了什么
Answer me. What did you do?
-你怎么发现的 -因为我不是白♥痴♥
- What tipped you off? - Because I'm not an idiot.
而且我受伤了
And I got hurt.
我还担心受伤的事
Oh, I was worried about injuries,
但没有时间
but there wasn't time to...
告诉我 感觉如何
Tell me, how does it feel?
你的反应是什么
What's your reaction?
什么感觉
How does it feel?
我有多少是我
How much of me is me?
我还是我吗
Am I even me at all?
我向你保证 真正的梅琳达·梅没事
I assure you, the real Melinda May is fine.
她安全健康 在我的保护之下
She's safe and healthy... and under my protection.
我才不管你的保证
I don't care about your assurances.
你让我变成了监视自己人的间谍
You had me spy on my own people.
"你自己人" 太可爱了
"Your own people"! That's delightful.
拜托 相信我
Please, believe me,
最终不会有人受伤害的
everyone is gonna come out of this all right.
未必
I don't know.
等我告诉科尔森 你恐怕要不好受了
Once I tell Coulson, it might be rough for you.
你不会告诉科尔森的
You're not telling Coulson.
为什么
Why not?
因为你有个任务 可以称之为直觉
Because you have a mission. Call it an instinct.
时候到了就会启动
It'll kick in when it's time.
在那之前 你无法危及你的任务
Till then, you won't be able to jeopardize what you need to do.
什么任务
What mission?
瞧 我让你毫不知情
See, I sent you in unaware
这样你能显得更加真实
so that you would seem more real.
我就是不希望你被这些事分心
I didn't want you distracted by such...things.
你无法分辨梅的记忆和
You can't know when May's memories end
我的编程的分界线
and my coding begins.
都合为一体了
It's all one.
你错了
You're wrong.
我知道这不好接受
I know it's not easy to accept.
我心里有足够的梅 让我做该做的事
There's enough May in me to do what has to be done.
你不能
You can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是编程
It's programming.
所以我不会告诉科尔森我是什么
That's why I won't tell Coulson who I am?
你编程我让我不能告诉任何人吗
Did you program me so I can't tell anyone?
不对
No.
我编程你 让你不想那么做
I programmed you so you wouldn't want to.
你没理由抗拒 也不需要抗拒
There's no reason to resist. You don't need to.
你为什么不...做你真想做的呢
Why don't you simply... do what you truly want?
你觉得我想做什么
What do you think I want?
得了 我们都知道的
Come now. We both know.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我进入过你的大脑
I've been inside your brain.
我知道你想要什么 或者说
I know what you want, or, rather...
想要谁
whom.
瞧 你是知道的
See? You do know.
我见到过你们多么亲密
I've seen the closeness between you.
这一直存在
It's always been there,
但你一直抗拒它
but you've been resisting that, too.
为什么
Why?
真希望梅 还有你
If only May -- and you, for that matter --
能...快乐起来
could be...happy.
忘记责任和荣誉 去争取你想要的
Forget duty and honor and simply take what you want.
你就是你
You are who you are.
你错了
You're wrong.
我没有
I'm not.
但梅没时间快乐
But May has no time for happiness.
她在忙于打一场她早就输掉的战役
She's too busy fighting some fight she's already lost in her past
所以不能...
long enough to enjoy...
是这个吗
Is that it?
这就是梅需要的吗
Is that what May needs?
离她远点
Get away from her.
菲兹 怎么回事
What's -- Fi-- Fitz, what's going on?
别跟他说话
You don't talk to him.
你以为他不会发现吗
Did you think he wouldn't find out?
艾达背叛我们后 菲兹有个理论
Fitz had a theory after Aida betrayed us --
改变她的不是读《黑暗神书》
that it wasn't reading the Darkhold that changed her.
是你编程她那么做的
That you programmed her to do it.
他是对的
He was right.
菲兹 我可以解释
Fitz, I can explain.
梅 你怎么会在这儿
May? What are you doing here?
菲兹的话让我思考起来
Something Fitz said got me thinking.
还有内鬼的事
And then the leak.
就来问问他都知道什么
Came to see what he knew.
于是就问出了真♥相♥
And the truth came out.
带他离开
Get him out of here.
任务怎么样
How'd the mission go?
不怎么样
Not well.
你要是在就好了
We could have used you.
我相信
Well, I'm sure that --
我不想再玩游戏了 迈克
I'm tired of playing games, Mack.
科尔森说如果我想知道你今天去了哪
Coulson said that if I wanted to know where you went today,
就该直接问 他是对的
I should ask, and he's right.
我去见我前妻了
I went to see my ex.
我一直想跟你谈这事
I-I've been wanting to talk to you about this, and...
跟你讲霍普的事
tell you about Hope.
霍普
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表