剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
记住 我给过你脱身的机会
Remember -- I gave you a chance to leave.
接下来发生的事 只能怪你自己
Whatever happens next... is on you.
科尔森特工 我自作主张
Agent Coulson, I took the liberty
跟拉德克里夫博士交待了大致情况
of bringing Dr. Radcliffe up to speed.
没错 量子电池 火头人 机器人
Yes, quantum cells, flaming skulls, androids --
又是神盾局普通的一天
just another day at S.H.I.E.L.D., huh?
这是什么
What's all this?
跨维度拱门的部件
Components from the transdimensional Arch
和电磁脉冲发生器的钕核
and the neodymium core from an EMP generator.
艾达觉得可能有用
Aida thought they could be quite useful.
艾达会思考
Aida thinks?
或许会想电子羊
Maybe about electric sheep.
这应该是句玩笑话 不用回应
I take it that was a joke and does not require a response.
很高兴你来了
Nice to see you made it.
只是服从命令罢了
Just following orders.
这次需要大家齐心协力
Need all hands on deck on this one.
不过你没必要大老远跑来的 局长
Still, Director, you didn't need to come all this way.
错过如此近距离看核武器的机会吗
And miss the opportunity of seeing a nuclear weapon up close?
不可能
Not a chance.
你想要多近
How close do you mean?
我觉得该让公众看到
I think it's time the public sees
神盾局局长参与行动了
the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in action.
跟我来 菲尔
Walk with me, Phil.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
吸收板 频架
Absorption plates, frequency mounts,
谐振处理器单元 结果不会撒谎
resonant processor units -- the results don't lie.
护臂很完美
They're perfect.
虽然有点紧
They might be a little snug,
但让我能几乎恢复全力 所以
but they've got me close to full strength, so...
谢谢
thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好消息是 这一带的
Hey, the good news is, you're definitely
地震绝对不是你造成的
not responsible for the seismic activity in the area.
我说过很多次了
As I've said repeatedly.
是啊 但现在是千真万确了
Yeah, but now it's really true.
拱门 艾达到了呗
Ah, the Arch. I take it Aida's arrived?
别那么激动嘛 不过是的
Don't look so excited, but yes.
她到了
She's here,
还有拉德克里夫博士和梅斯局长
along with Dr. Radcliffe and Director Mace.
那么我们就算正式有救了
Oh, well, then, the day is officially saved.
不喜欢新局长吗
No love for your new Director?
-他是个骗子小人 -我们不信任他
- He's a lying weasel. - We don't trust him.
不是吧 他做什么了
Really? What'd he do?
恕我直言 长官 这是我今天听过的
All due respect, sir, that's the most ridiculous idea
最荒唐的主意了 今天已经够荒唐了
I've heard all day, and it's been a long day.
我理解你的担忧 但我也会参与的
I understand your concern, but I'll be right there in the mix.
你想让悠悠球再回到那栋楼里
You want to send Yo-Yo back into that building
把一块钚
to grab a hunk of plutonium,
一种不稳定的放射性物质拿出来
an unstable, radioactive substance.
我们给她穿件防护服
We'd put her in a hazmat suit.
穿那玩意应该跑不起来
Not sure they're built for running.
她现在的状态根本不能继续执行任务
She's in no condition to go back into the field.
我就在这儿呢 我能自己说话
I'm right here, and I can speak for myself.
我的状态没问题
My condition is fine.
你有问题 肯定有更好的办法
You're not fine. There's got to be a better plan.
这不由你决定 麦肯锡特工
It's not your decision, Agent Mackenzie.
我们得把炸♥弹♥从莫罗那里夺走
We got to get that bomb out of Morrow's possession.
长官 或许你还是该做你的表面功夫
Sir, maybe you should stick to optics
让别人去操心战术
and let someone else handle tactics.
迈克
Mack.
局长
Director...
能跟你谈谈吗
can I talk to you for a minute?
埃琳娜
Elena...
求你 我只是想保护你
please, I'm trying to protect you.
我又是"埃琳娜"了
So it's "Elena" now, is it?
这三个月来怎么不见你这么亲
Where has that been for the past three months?
得了
Come on.
你了解我对你的感受
You know how I feel about you.
如果你真愿意费心
Well, if you bothered to take the time,
就会知道 我虽然很有天赋
you would realize I have many gifts.
但不包括读心术
But reading minds is not one of them.
这个异人被关在了哪里
So, where is this Inhuman being held?
我不知道
I have no idea.
局长给我头上套了个袋子
The Director literally made me put a bag over my head,
然后让人带我走的
had me whisked away.
这就是绑♥架♥
It's kidnapping.
他还对所有人都隐瞒了
And he lied to everyone about it.
如果局长跟纳迪尔参议员有瓜葛
And if the Director's involved with Senator Nadeer,
谁知道他们计划了什么
there's no telling what they've got planned.
这没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
梅斯局长是个异人
Director Mace is an Inhuman,
而那个参议员净到处喷我们
and all that senator does is spew hate about us.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我感到了震波
I feel a quake coming.
这有可能吗
Is that even possible?
护臂能吸收范围很广的次声波
The gauntlets can absorb a wide range of infrasonic waves.
以避免你的骨头进一步遭受伤害
Better to shield your bones from further damage.
你居然能在这里就感觉到 真是不可思议
Impressive you can feel it all the way up here.
震中就在伊莱建箱子的地方
The epicenter's right where Eli set up shop.
这不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
他在那里创造的东西引发了震动
Something he created in there is the cause,
不管是量子电池
whether it's the power cell or --
-不 他没有"造物" -又来了
- No, he's not "creating" anything. - Here we go again.
这看似混乱的宇宙是有规律的
There's an order to things in this seemingly chaotic universe.
有定律的
There are laws, okay?
其中一条定律就说 每一点的物质
And one of those laws says that every speck of matter
构成了每个动物 蔬菜 矿物的物质
that makes up every animal, vegetable, mineral --
不管它如何改变
no matter how much it changes,
都是来自某处的
it comes from somewhere, belongs somewhere.
其自然状态
Its natural state...
它的家园
its home.
这观点还挺可爱的
It's kind of a lovely sentiment,
虽然他完全不自知
even if it was completely unintentional.
那么震动是什么引起的
So, what's the cause of the quake?
大盗
Grand larceny.
你要管不住他们了 杰弗里
You're losing them, Jeffrey.
是啊 或许如果你偶尔挺我一次
Yeah, well, maybe if you backed me up once in a while,
-也不会如此 -我不能支持坏计划
- I wouldn't be. - I won't back a bad plan.
或是任何不是你提出的计划
Or any plan that's not yours or
不服务于你的目的的计划
part of your agenda.
-什么目的 -得了 菲尔
- What agenda? - Oh, come on, Phil.
拿定主意吧 你到底想不想做局长
Make up your mind. You want to be Director or not?
我可不是个傀儡
'Cause I'm not some meat puppet
只管保持微笑 你一发话就顺从
who's just gonna smile and roll over on command.
没人叫你顺从谁
No one's asking you to roll over,
但你的笑容还真是不错
but you do have a nice smile.
是你自己退位的 可自从我接手
You stepped down from this job, yet ever since I took over,
你就一直在这架飞机上忙活
you've been running around on this plane,
什么时候 想做什么都随你心意
doing what you want, whenever you want.
你是指救命之类的吗
You mean saving lives -- that kind of thing?
我是指利用逃犯和杀人犯替你动手
I mean using fugitives and killers to do your dirty work,
建机器人 隐瞒我
building robots, keeping secrets from me?
你想谈隐瞒 好啊 我们谈吧
You want to talk about secrets? Fine. Let's do it.
首先就是你和纳迪尔参议员的秘密计划
Let's start with the secret plan you cut with Senator Nadeer.
谁告诉你的
Who told you about that?
鬼
A ghost.
你知道她关押了一名异人囚徒吗
Did you know she has an Inhuman prisoner locked away,
好像是个实验
like some sort of lab experiment?
住玻璃房♥的人别冲人家扔石头
就是自己有问题别说别人
关于玻璃房♥的那句俗语怎么说的
What's that phrase about glass houses?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表