剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Oh, where am I?
把这玩意摘掉
Get this crap off of me.
欢迎回来 梅特工
Welcome back, Agent May.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
似乎是空的 你确定是这里吗
Looks empty. You sure this is the right place?
我说能找个大概了
I said I'd get us in the ballpark.
不对吧 糊涂虫
I don't know, Turbo.
慢
Halt.
好消息是 菲兹是对的
Well, the good news is, Fitz was right.
电磁脉冲是在这儿
The EMP is here.
坏消息 我们火力不足
Yeah, the bad news is, we're out-gunned.
有什么提议吗
Any suggestions?
-看到了吗 -什么鬼
- Are you seeing this? - What the...
她在那里
She's over there!
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
我的枪没了
My gun's gone.
是异人
It's a Inhuman.
行了 好了 来点光吧
Okay. All set. Let there be light.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, fellas.
那么多人寻找一个仇视的理由
So many people looking for an excuse to hate.
他们在扩张
It's spreading.
护照 签证
Passports, visas.
有人让监察者国际化了
Somebody's taken the Watchdogs global.
我是科尔森特工 接局长
Yeah, this is Agent Coulson. Get me the Director.
我们有解决办法了
We have a solve.
早先新闻上说
They were saying on the news earlier
是异人导致了断电
that the Inhumans caused the blackouts.
你觉得是真的吗
Think that's true?
不知道
No idea.
我没见过异人
I've never met one.
只知道人们不喜欢他们 因为他们与众不同
Just know that people don't like them 'cause they're different.
这我了解
I've been there.
看上去不妙啊
That doesn't look so great.
我不知道你为什么不肯去急诊室
I don't know why you're not at the E.R.
没用的 又没电
It won't do any good. There's no power.
看来有人挺照顾你
Looks like someone's watching out for you.
这个借口不好使了 黛西
That excuse won't work anymore, Daisy,
如果那是你的真名
if that's your real name.
我有过不止一个真名
I've had a few.
是吗
Yeah?
震波女也是吗
One of them Quake?
那个拿枪指着我脑袋的人飞了起来
Look, that guy who had the gun to my head went flying.
那是怎么回事
How did that happen?
我感到地面颤动了
I felt the earth rumble.
那里只有你
Nothing there but you --
你那么疼 又不敢去医院
in a lot of pain but so afraid to go to the hospital.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我不会透露你的秘密
Your secret's safe with me.
谢了 加布
Thanks, Gabe.
只要你离开 永远别再接近我哥哥
As long as you leave and never come near my brother again.
罗比需要跟好人接触
Robbie needs good people around him.
你不是
And that's not you.
拿名单的人 和守卫电磁脉冲的人
The man with the list and the ones guarding the EMP,
都有监察者文身
they all had Watchdog tattoos.
和厉害的设备
And some serious hardware.
有人在支持他们
Someone's backing them.
资源可观 与境外势力勾结
With big-time resources and foreign involvement.
不管是谁 他们向异人族宣战了
Whoever it is, they've declared war on the Inhumans.
很见效
It's working.
恐惧向野火一般在蔓延
Fear is spreading like wildfire out there.
-我们怎么应付 -或许是时候了
- How do we counter that? - Maybe it's time.
不 还太早 菲尔
No, it's too soon, Phil.
我们对出山有详尽计划
We have a specific plan for the rollout.
可以给你句建议吗 我跟弗瑞学来的东西
Can I offer you some advice, something I learned from Fury?
知道什么时候启动计划是很重要的
It's important to know when to throw out the plan.
你觉得 这就是那样的时刻吗
And you think this is one of those moments?
那得你来决定 局长
That's for you to decide, Director.
不要 好吧
No? Okay.
真希望黛西能看到这一切
I wish Daisy were here to see this.
不说
Nothing?
你不打算承认吗
So you're not gonna come clean?
我们知道你一直跟她有联♥系♥ 悠悠球
We know you've been communicating with her, Yo-Yo.
我向她发誓了
I gave her my word.
什么 替她撒谎吗
What? That you'd lie?
你明知道我们在到处找她
You knew we were out there looking for her.
你本可以帮忙 跟她联♥系♥
You could've helped us. You could've made contact.
但你却利用我 替她拿药
But instead, you used me to get meds for her.
是她来联♥系♥我
She's the one who makes contact.
黛西不想被找到
And Daisy doesn't want to be found,
你该尊重她的心意
so you should respect that.
她受了伤 而且她有危险
Look, she's hurt and she's in danger
她跟那个什么搅在一起
and she's mixed up with that...
我都不知道他算什么 但不是好事
I don't know what the hell it is, but it ain't good.
火头人吗
The man on fire?
你知道
You knew about this?
你生气的样子很帅 迈克
Angry looks good on you, Mack.
别
Don't do that.
别装没事人
Don't shrug this off.
我们之间不该有秘密
There shouldn't be any secrets between us.
为什么 我们之间也没有别的
Why not? There's nothing else between us.
好吧 除了我你们都见过这人了吗
All right, has everybody seen this guy but me?
我只听过传闻
I've only heard talk.
他是个传奇
He's a legend out there.
恶灵骑士
The, uh, Ghost Rider.
大部分人认为那是传说
Eh, most people think it's folklore.
他是真的
Ah, he's real.
-有其他发现吗 -关于他没有
- We find anything else? - No, not on him.
我拿到了
I did get a list of faculty
动力新能源实验室
that worked at Momentum Energy Labs
关闭前的职工名单
back when it was operational.
或许值得一查
Could be something to look into.
他出现了
Oh, hey, there he is.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
国会山直播 杰弗里·梅斯就关于异人族的担忧发表讲话
我是杰弗里·梅斯
I'm Jeffrey Mace,
总统要求我就让很多人担心的近期事件
and the President has asked me to address recent events
向大家做下通报
that have many of you concerned.
你们都知道我是谁
You all know who I am.
你们知道我在国际事务上的工作
You know my work with international affairs,
更重要的是 你们知道我这人有话直说
but most importantly, you know I'm a straight shooter.
所以 我们把话说清楚
So let's set the record straight.
近期的断电事件
The Inhumans were not responsible
并非异人族所为
for the recent blackouts.
而是人类极端分子
They were caused by human extremists
他们一心想散播恐慌
hell-bent on spreading fear --
让人们恐惧这些社会的新成员
fear of these new members of our community.
他们想让我们相互反♥目♥
They want to turn us against each other,
但我要告诉你们
but I'm here to tell you...
这是行不通的
...that's not gonna work.
黛西呢
Where's Daisy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我睡着了 醒来时她已经走了
Fell asleep. When I woke up, she was gone.
他们不能得逞
And it won't work
还因为有位老朋友重出江湖了
because there's an old friend back in town,
他们将应对这一威胁
here to deal with this threat
和其他可能出现的威胁
and any other threat that comes our way.
昨晚 这位老朋友恢复了我们的电力
And last night, that old friend turned all the lights back on,
拯救了无数生命
saving countless lives.
这位老朋友
And that old friend...
就是神盾局
is S.H.I.E.L.D.
国土战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
希望我们做得对
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表