剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
S.H.I.E.L.D. claims to be a beacon for humanity.
但它实际上是非人的避风港
What it really is is a safe haven for Inhumanity.
他们
They...
会来找我的
will come for me.
就是要这样
That is the plan.
准备几乎要完成了
Preparations here are nearly completed.
这报告几乎令人满意了
That is nearly a satisfying report.
如果你玩够了你的食物
If you're done playing with your food,
还有工作要做呢
there is still work to be done.
隐喻
Metaphor.
不错
Well done.
我的方法令你不满吗
Do my methods disturb you?
你是否对
Do you feel sympathy
你想模仿的东西感到同情
for the thing you attempt to emulate?
我被编程观察人类行为
I was programmed to observe human behavior.
你的行为
Yours is...
跟我遇见的大部分人不同
different than most I have experienced.
我对你和你的方法毫无看法
I have no opinion on you or your methods.
那是因为你无法形成看法
That is because you cannot have opinions.
你是...假的
You are...fake.
就像里面的那个男人
Just like that man in there.
你要什么时候停止折磨局长
And when will you be done with the Director?
等他发挥完作用后
Once he serves his purpose.
就连渣滓也有用处
Even filth has a purpose.
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
科尔森特工吧
Agent Coulson, I presume.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
绑♥架♥了我的人
The sick son of a bitch who kidnapped my people
柜子里有一堆骷髅的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
and seems to have more than a few skeletons in his closet?
你不认得他们吗
Do you not recognize these men?
我该认得吗
Should I?
是的
Yes, you should.
因为是你害死了他们
Because you had them killed.
一次四个人
Four guys at once.
肯定好玩
Should be fun.
什么 别
What? No.
别硬碰硬 兰博
No guns-blazing tactics, Rambo.
我们是间谍 不是战士
We're spies, not soldiers.
我们是特工 我们做该做的
We're agents. We do what has to be done.
任务比人重要
The mission comes before the man.
你得到的命令是什么啊
What are your orders, anyway?
你是来支援我 还是取回084的
You here to back me up or to retrieve the 084?
我的命令里不包括告诉你
My orders don't include telling you.
你的权限等级是多高
What's your clearance level now, anyway?
三♥级♥
Three.
怎么 你是几级
Why, what level are you?
我的级别是机密
Mine's classified.
这样吧 我去拖住斯大林他们
Tell you what. I'll stall Stalin and the gang.
你留下 拿到084
You stay here, get the 084.
真的
You sure?
你要跟他们说什么啊
What are you gonna say to them, anyway?
就说发生了生物污染
There's a... biohazard contamination.
这招屡试不爽
Bio always works.
不怎么让人信服
Not inspiring confidence.
天呐
Oh, boy.
拜托告诉我你们中有人会英语
Please tell me one of you speaks English.
我会
Da.
那并不是...
Well, that's not really --
不管了
Whatever.
我是联♥合♥国♥特遣队的
I'm with the U.N. taskforce here.
这里挖掘出了生物性危害物
Some biohazardous materials were unearthed on this site.
非常危险
Really dangerous stuff.
你有文件吗
You have paper?
有的
I do, indeed, yes.
快点啊 梅
Come on, May.
我没杀他们
I didn't kill these men.
他们被审讯 用了刑 最后被处决
They were interrogated, tortured, and executed,
就是要掩盖你的事
all to cover up for you.
他们曾是我的同志
They were my comrades.
他们曾是我的兄弟
They were my brothers.
我为了悼念他们还得挖出他们的尸体
I had to dig up their bodies just to pay my respects.
永远不要忘记牺牲者
Never forget the fallen.
我的人呢
Where are my people?
你的人将跟我的队友遭受一样的命运
Your people will suffer the exact same fate as my unit.
但这次 不会有人去找他们的尸体了
Only this time, there will be no one left to find their bodies.
瞧
You see?
你的生命并不是
Yours is not the only life
唯一被科尔森特工轻易抛弃
Agent Coulson has so easily tossed aside
或拿来当挡箭牌的
or hidden behind.
他就是这样的人
This is what he does.
所有一切都是他的盾牌
Everything is his S.H.I.E.L.D.
政♥府♥ 你 局长
The Government, behind you, Director,
尼克·弗瑞 斯塔克 都是
behind Nick Fury, Stark, all of it,
科尔森特工躲在后面
stands Agent Coulson,
悄悄地推动他的外星人目标
quietly pursuing his alien agenda.
阴谋论
Conspiracy theories...
而你还是一个真正搞出了一个阴谋论
from the man who literally mounted a conspiracy
让人戴着面具去杀异人的人
to have men in masks kill Inhumans.
我是在关闭他打开的门
I'm closing the door he opened --
是他把外星种族放进来 感染我们的世界
allowing alien races to infect our world
还说服你这样的人来保护他们
and convincing men like you to protect them.
我会让你对我 对你自己承认
And I will make you admit, to me and yourself,
事实就是如此
that this is true.
有匹配了吗
You have a match?
我在所有通讯渠道上寻找代码碎片
I'm searching fragments of code across all lines of communication.
起初进展缓慢
Now, it was going slow at first,
但找到对的碎片后
but once I found the right fragment...
找到了
Ah, there it is.
我们能找到的
We're going to find them.
别着急
Let's not run before we can walk.
我只需要追寻源头
But all I need to do is trace the source, and...
中国的一家服务器农场
Server farm in China.
中国
China?
太合理了
Makes perfect sense.
等等
Hold on a minute.
不对
No.
这不对
That's not right.
怎么了
What's going on?
似乎来自多个源头
It appears to be pinging from multiple sources.
亚特兰大的手♥机♥
Cellphones in Atlanta,
诺福克的军事基地
a military base in Norfolk...
那么...
Does this mean...?
菲兹
Fitz.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
"框架"的代码比我猜的还糟
It's the Framework code, and it's worse than I feared.
我们追踪了数据是在哪里处理的
We traced where the data is being processed.
结果是在世界各地
It's everywhere.
什么意思
What do you mean "everywhere"?
代码借用了全世界各地设备的
The code is piggybacking on the processors of devices
处理器
from all over the world.
搜寻地外文明
就像SETI计划 只不过
It's like SETI, only
这并非你的选择
you don't opt in.
天呐
My God.
如果拉德克里夫需要这么大的处理能力
If Radcliffe is using this much processing power,
那"框架"的现实可能...
the Framework reality could be...
非常大
Massive.
那么你追踪不到其源头吗
So you can't track its origin?
暂时不行 它不在任何设备上逗留太久
Not yet. Doesn't stay on any one device long enough.
这一切怎么可能
How is all this even possible?
因为拉德克里夫有《黑暗神书》
'Cause Radcliffe has the Darkhold.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表