剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
所以我们才满足了那俄♥国♥佬的要求
which is why we've given that Russki all that he wants --
这样他才能保证
so that he'll guarantee
框架可以在这个宫殿里运作
the Framework has this palace to operate within.
那俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他...
The Russian, he's, uh...
精神状态还好吗
he's in good spirits?
他在休息
He's resting.
四个生化机器人替身已在神盾局就位了
Four LMDs are in place at S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们得到余下的精英特工的大脑扫描
And it's only a matter of time before they get brain scans
也只是时间问题了
of the top remaining agents --
珍玛 当然了 还有黛西
Jemma and, of course, Daisy.
他们的命令是在潜意识里运作
Are their commands working on a subconscious level
以免被察觉吗 就像梅特工那样
to avoid detection, as with Agent May?
没时间慢慢来了
There wasn't time for such subtleties.
他们的目的性更强
They're much more... objective-driven.
艾达 这样的话可能会死人的
Aida, people could be killed in that scenario.
他们不反抗就不会
Only if they resist.
好了
Okay.
所有人都通知到了
That's everyone.
你真觉得我有必要
Do you really think it's necessary
亲自去接他们每个人吗
for me to personally greet each of them?
你不觉得这会太耗时吗
You don't think that'll take too much time?
会比你想得快
It'll be more efficient than you think.
好吧 我这就去换装
Okay. I'll suit up.
十分钟后和风上见
Zephyr in 10?
我会准备好的
I'll be ready.
你得保持清醒我才能扫描你的额叶
I need you conscious to map your frontal lobe,
所以不能给你用太强的镇静剂
so you can't be too heavily sedated.
之后你就可以一直睡了
The rest you can sleep through.
你有菲兹的思维
You have Fitz's mind.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我这么做是为了你
I'm doing it for you.
为了我们
For us.
我们一直的猜测 如今我已经确证
What we've always suspected I now know to be true.
意识跟躯体是分开的
Consciousness is separate from the physical self.
别伤到自己 珍玛
Don't hurt yourself, Jemma.
你没必要害怕
There's no reason to be afraid.
我一直都是想保护你
I was always trying to protect you,
用科技办法解决那些可能伤害你
pursuing technological solves to the problematic scenario
或让你致死的麻烦情景
that you could be harmed or killed.
但拉德克里夫解决了死亡
But Radcliffe's cured death.
等我扫好你的大脑
Once I map your brain,
我们就再也不用担心失去彼此了
we'll never have to fear losing each other again.
别抵抗 珍玛
Don't fight, Jemma.
你太虚弱了
You're too weak.
我在保护我们的未来
I'm securing our future.
这样我们就能结婚 一起终老
So we can get married, grow old together.
这是你第一次提出
That's the first time you've mentioned it...
结婚
getting married.
我...以前想过
I mean... I've thought about it.
但我不敢提起
But I was afraid to bring it up.
毕竟
You know...
我虽然猜得到你会怎么回答
I thought I knew your answer,
但总是不能百分百确定
but no one's ever 100%.
等我看到菲兹时 会转告他
I'll tell Fitz when I see him.
不 不
No. No!
不不不
No! No! No!
珍玛 求你
Jemma, please!
住手
Stop!
珍玛 珍玛 看着我
Jemma, Jemma, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
住手
Stop.
是我
It's me.
是我啊
It's me.
普林斯 约翰逊特工呢
Prince, where's Agent Johnson?
黛西让我告诉你
Yeah, Daisy told me to tell you
她想在出发前
she wants to check the accommodations
去查看异人的住宿安排
for the incoming Inhumans before we head out.
楼下的隔离室吗
The containment rooms downstairs?
对
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
是菲兹特工 长官
It's Agent Fitz, sir.
我们看得到
We can see that.
戴维斯说只有西蒙斯特工跟他在一起
Davis said Agent Simmons was the only one in here with him.
那我们的担心是对的
Then it's what we feared.
我们认为西蒙斯特工已被替换成了
We believe Agent Simmons has been compromised,
生化机器人替身
replaced with an LMD.
我们得找到她 扫描她
We need to find her, scan her --
不 等等
No, wait.
看
Look.
天呐
My God.
长官 我们得扫描每个人
Sir, we have to scan everyone.
黛西知道了 她跑了
Daisy knows, and she got away.
该死
Damn it.
不该变成这样的
This is not how it was supposed to go.
我们并不想流血
We didn't want bloodshed.
太迟了
It's too late for that.
迈克 看你能不能把菲兹稍稍修好
Mack, see if you can patch up Fitz enough
让他可以修复自己
so that he can fix himself.
-我们得搜基地 -并切断监控
- We have to search the base. - And cut the security feeds.
已经下令了
Already gave the order.
离我远点
Get away from me!
西蒙斯
Simmons.
搞什么
What the literal hell?
我刚刚看到的是什么情况 菲兹怎么了
What did I just see? What just happened to Fitz?
那不是他 那不是他
It wasn't him. It wasn't him.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
不 那不是他
No, not him.
不是他
It wasn't him.
你是机器人吗
Are you a robot?
因为我刚看到了一堆自己
Because I just saw a truckload of myself,
迈克也有份
and Mack is in on it.
科尔森刚敲碎了一个特工的脑袋
And Coulson just bashed an agent's head in and --
他们都被换了 你也是
They were all replaced -- you, too.
这不是你 不是你
It's not you. It's not you!
西蒙斯
Simmons...
是我
it's me.
你呢
What about you?
向我证明你不是机器人
Prove to me that you're not a frickin' robot.
因为你似乎出故障了
Because it looks like you're malfunctioning.
没法证明
No way to prove it.
除非他们来杀你 你无从知道
You won't know until they kill you.
在那之前没法确认
There's no way to know until they kill you.
好吧
Okay.
给我
Give me...
你的手给我
Give me your hand.
我震你
I'll quake you.
-别碰我 -手给我
- Don't touch me! - Give me your hand!
我会震你 不会伤害你
I'll quake you, not to hurt you!
不会伤害你
Not to hurt you.
我就想感觉到你的骨头
Just enough to feel your bones --
真正的骨头 不是金属的
the -- the real bones, and they're not made of metal.
我是我
I'm me.
希望是吧
I hope.
我不是机器人
I'm not one of them.
我可以向你证明我也不是
I can prove to you that I'm not one, either.
生化机器人替身不可能有异人异能 是吧
An LMD wouldn't have Inhuman powers, right?
这样我们就都知道了
That way, we'll both know.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表