剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and tie up some loose ends.
我刚才可能没说清楚
I guess I wasn't clear.
你得马上出发
You have to leave now.
起码告诉我要去哪
Can you at least tell me where...
昆式战斗机已准备完毕 长官
The Quinjet is ready, sir.
看来你跟我一起走
We're going together.
不 昆式战斗机是给我的
No. The Quinjet's for me.
我有自己的任务 但这个是给你的
I have my own mission. Uh, but this is for you.
"团队相互信任才能..."
"A team that trusts is a team..."
省了吧
Don't.
罗比
Robbie.
你好啊
Hey, what's up, man?
很抱歉费了这么大周折
Look, uh, sorry about all the drama.
你平安无事就好
I'm just glad to see you're safe.
我
Me?
那你呢 突然就消失了
What about you, disappearing like that?
难道你不信任我吗
I thought you trusted me.
信任
Well, I do.
那为什么隐藏了这么大的秘密
Then why are you hiding such a big secret?
我什么都没跟他说
I didn't tell him anything.
用不着她说
She doesn't have to.
我猜得到
I can do the math.
夜里经常出去 衣服上还有血渍
The nights you're away, the blood on your clothes.
还有这状况
Now this?
我很想告诉你...
I wanted to tell you...
早就想说了
...for a long time.
只是...
It's just...
我该如何开口告诉弟弟自己是个...
how do you tell your brother that you're...
秘密特工
A secret agent?
他很想告诉你 但他不能说
You know, he wanted to, but he couldn't.
他发过誓的
He took an oath,
因为 毕竟是秘密嘛
'cause, well, it's a secret.
我能理解
Hey, I -- I get it.
这真是...太炫酷了
This is...super-dope.
我也算放心了
And kind of a relief.
我有时在洗手池里发现血迹
Sometimes I'd find blood in the sink.
我很担心 以为是其他缘故
I was afraid it was something else.
什么缘故
Like what?
很糟糕的缘故
Something bad.
现在你可以放心了 你已经知道真♥相♥了
Well, you can relax now that you know the truth.
你们为什么现在告诉我
How come you're telling me now?
我们得带你来才能保证你的安全
We had to bring you in for your protection.
舅舅被劫出了监狱
Tío got snatched out of prison.
我们担心把他劫走的人
We were worried that the person who took him
也会想抓你作为谈判筹码
might try to grab you for leverage.
重要的是你现在安全了
But the important thing is that you're safe now,
我们会找到你伊莱舅舅
and we're gonna find your Uncle Eli.
这个发生舱应该能行
This chamber should work.
嗯 但真正能救我的是这些电池
Yes. But it's these power cells that'll save me.
书上都写了什么
What's the book telling you?
之前的实验为什么失败了
Why the experiment failed before.
没有失败
It didn't fail.
是被破坏了
It was sabotaged.
就算乔完成了 能量也不够
Even if Joe had completed it, there wasn't enough power.
这就是我们来这里的原因 对吧
That's why we're here, isn't it?
这地方能产生将近200亿瓦的电能
This facility can generate close to 20,000 megawatts.
你知道如果出了什么岔子 会害死上千人吧
You realize that if anything goes wrong, thousands could die.
不关我的事
Not my problem.
露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗有什么消息吗
Any updates on Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow?
没有 长官 但有一架昆式战斗机正在靠近
No, sir, but there's a Quinjet approaching.
科尔森特工 我是杰弗里·梅斯局长
Agent Coulson, this is Director Jeffrey Mace.
你窝藏了两名逃犯
You're harboring two fugitives --
一个是叫震波女的异人
the Inhuman known as Quake
另一个是能控制火的能力增强者
and an enhanced individual who can control fire.
我是来逮捕他们的
I'm here to take them into custody.
我们马上登机
Prepare to be boarded.
杰弗
Jeff.
菲尔
Phil.
作为前局长 我最了解您的时间
As a former Director, I have a better sense than most
有多宝贵
at how precious your time is --
分清事情的轻重缓急有多么重要
how important it is to prioritize the critical from the trivial.
所以我很好奇 你为什么要浪费半天时间
Which makes me wonder why you'd wasted half a day
飞来这儿 白浪费时间[追鹅]
flying here on a wild goose chase.
如果能找到鹅 就不算白浪费了
Oh, it's not a wild goose chase if there are geese.
你不承认他们在机上吗
Do you deny they're on board?
鹅吗 我这儿没有鹅
Geese? I have zero geese.
一只都没有
We are goose-free.
找到他们
Find them.
快进隔离舱
Into the containment module -- now!
新局长带战术小队登机了
The new Director boarded with a Tac Team,
他想把你俩都抓起来
and he wants to take you both into custody.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
为什么 想不通吗 赶紧进去
Why? Really? Just get in the damn box.
你也是 轮椅少年
You, too, Ironside!
去你的 黑探科杰克 只有我可以推它
Hey, screw you, Black Kojak! No one moves this thing except for me!
我喜欢这小子
I like this kid.
但别见怪
Look, no offense,
你们都不能待在这里
but you can't be here, any of you.
下去吧
Going down.
知道英雄是什么吗
You know what a hero is?
我们真要这么做吗
You really gonna do this?
所有人都喜欢韩·索罗
Everybody loves Han Solo --
反叛 打破规矩 孤狼
rebel, rule-breaker, a lone wolf --
但以我的老派观念
but to my old-fashioned sensibilities,
他并不是英雄
he's not a hero.
他只是个总把自己放在第一位的人
He's just a guy who always puts himself first.
我同意
I agree.
真正的英雄是懂团队合作的
A real hero is a team player,
行为无私的人
someone who acts selflessly.
你听到我说"同意"了吗
Not sure you heard the part where I agreed.
我个人一直认为
Personally, I always felt that
阿克巴上将才是被忽视的英雄
Admiral Ackbar was the unsung hero --
他是讲求战略的军人
a strategic military man
带领军队反抗帝国
who led combat ops against the Empire.
你就是这么想的吗
Is that how you see it, Phil?
神盾局是帝国
S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Empire,
你鱼龙混杂的小队是反叛军
and your ragtag group is the Rebels?
我为神盾局贡献了一切
I've devoted everything to S.H.I.E.L.D.
我为它献出了生命
I gave my life for it,
真真正正地献出了生命
literally.
我不否认你过去做过很多贡献
Oh, I don't deny that you've done a lot of good in the past,
但真正的英雄不会保护残忍♥的杀人犯
but a true hero doesn't protect a brutal killer.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
昨天 你的火头朋友杀了一名犯人
Yesterday, your fiery friend killed a prisoner
桑蒂诺·纳加拉
named Santino Noguera.
他是个杀人犯 三次犯案
Was the man a murderer with three strikes? Yes.
但法律系统判他入狱
But the legal system sentenced him to prison,
不是死刑
not to death.
听着 菲尔
Listen, Phil,
我理解你想保护黛西·约翰逊的心
I understand your desire to protect Daisy Johnson.
她是前神盾局特工
She's a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
但另一个家伙 是个麻烦
But this other guy is a problem.
世界都盯着神盾局呢
The world has its eyes on S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我们不能跟杀人犯同流合污
and we can't afford to be in business with a murderer.
他在哪
Now, where is he?
别担心
Don't worry.
你很安全
You're safe.
就算我们脱离飞机
Even if we detach,
它也有推进器
it has thrusters that --
我理解技术原理
I understand the science.
我不担心我们会掉下去
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表