剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Where...is...Radcliffe?
艾达
Aida,
能不能看看那声音是怎么回事
would you do something about that infernal buzzing?!
先生 你收到了急报提醒
Sir, it says you've received an urgent alert
来自后人文主义分组
from a post-humanist sub-group?
标为隐私
Marked private.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
这...
No, this is --
这是命运吗
Is this fate?
我得马上出发
I need to leave immediately.
我不在时你要完善框架
You must perfect the Framework in my absence.
这非常重要
It's imperative.
博士 你设计我解读社交提示
Doctor, you designed me to read social cues.
你在回避
You're being evasive.
怎么解释呢
How to explain...
所有人型机器人都得避免
Any robotic humanoid must avoid the appearance of being
近似人感
almost human.
哪怕一点点的不真实感
Even the slightest appearance of inauthenticity
都会招致人反感
elicits a sense of revulsion.
就是所谓的"恐怖谷"
You mean avoiding the uncanny valley.
没错 但
Exactly. But...
你一点也不"恐怖"
...you don't look at all uncanny.
事实上
In fact...
你看上去非常真实
you look entirely authentic.
甚至熟悉
Familiar, even.
我不是独一无二的
I'm not unique?
艾达 你绝对是独一无二的
Aida, you're absolutely unique.
这是...
It was just...
出于科学考虑 以一个真人的形象来制♥造♥你
good science to model you on someone real.
一个你曾很亲近的人
Someone you were close to.
是的
Yes.
现在她需要我的帮助
Now she needs my help.
该死
Damn.
有一堆碳氢化合物
Got hydrocarbons up the wazoo,
但完全没有能引发爆♥炸♥的氧化剂
but not a single oxidizing agent that would cause an explosion.
-没有硝基甲烷 -没有
- No nitro-methane? - No.
-硫酸 -没有
- Sulphonic acid? - No,
-只有碳 氮 磷 -等等
- just carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你发现硒了吗
Did you find selenium?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
珍玛 你在办公室找到的不是炸♥弹♥外壳的碎片
Jemma, you didn't find pieces of bomb casing in that office.
-那是异人族壳的碎片 -异人族壳
- You found pieces of Inhuman husk. - Inhuman husk!
菲兹 你太聪明了
Fitz, you're brilliant!
我们是异口同声说出来的
Well, we both said it at the same time.
那么 办公室里有人
So that means that somebody in that office
经历了泰瑞根变异
went through a Terrigenesis.
然后就...爆♥炸♥了吗
And then what, just exploded?
我见过更糟的情况
We've seen worse.
重要的问题是 肖克利怎么
Big question is, how did Shockley...
生还的
survive it?
该死的
Bloody hell.
这人想跟我谈话 那有何不可
If this guy wants to talk to me, then why not?
我们可以试试我的另一项超能力
We could try out one of my other superpowers.
说服力
Persuasion.
震波女 梅斯局长
Quake, Director Mace.
你俩
You two
可能是全世界最著名的异人了
might be the most famous Inhumans in the world.
原谅我 各位
Forgive me, fellas.
-离他远点 -他就是炸♥弹♥
- Get away from him! - He's the bomb!
闪开
Move!
-撑住 -菲兹
- Hang on! - Fitz!
大家都好吗
Is everybody okay?!
别那么做
Don't do that!
怎么做 挽救大家吗
What, help save the day?
不 那个挺好
No, do that.
但别拿你的命冒险
Just don't risk your life when you're doing it!
你差点被炸成碎片
You could've been blown to bits.
好吧
Well...
刚刚真好玩
that was fun.
你是出事故了吗 先生
You been in some sort of accident, mister?
是啊
Yeah.
如果能送我一程 那我感激不尽
I'd be real grateful if you could give me a ride.
你的衣服呢
What happened to your clothes?
所以说我得时刻力量满满
This is why I need to be at full strength at all times.
如果我刚刚有神力
If I'd been powered up,
-就不会发生这种事了 -没事的
- none of this would've happened. - It's okay.
我们及时把他丢出去了
We got him out.
虽然有点狼狈 但好歹没有伤亡
I mean, it wasn't pretty, but no one died.
或许肖克利死了 但我不介意
Except for maybe Shockley, but I'm fine with that.
约翰逊特工 我漏球了
Agent Johnson, I fumbled the ball.
这不能找借口
There's no excusing that.
好吧 看仔细
All right, pay attention.
那是什么
What is that?
是肖克利细胞振动产生的高频波
It's a high-pitch frequency caused by Shockley's cellular vibration.
原子能级上的动能积蓄
The ramping up of his kinetic energy at an atomic level,
一旦到达临界点
and once it reaches a critical threshold,
那股强大的能量就将他的身体
that massive energy transforms his body
从固体变成了可燃气体 然后...
from a solid to a flammable gaseous state and then --
但他如何恢复实体 谁知道呢
How he re-constitutes... who knows?
但他很可能还活着 不知在哪
But it's likely that he's still alive somewhere.
好吧 我们知道他能控制这能力
All right, so we know he can control it,
但我们如何控制他
but how do we control him?
怎么...
Wh--
你们知道我不能...
You guys know that I can't --
你在洛杉矶时就吸收了震动
Yeah, well, you did absorb tremors in Los Angeles.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 但这是抗振动
Yeah, but this would be a counter-vibration.
这不一样 我不能...
It's not the same thing. I can't just...
我试试吧
I can try.
太好了
Excellent.
现在我们只需要想个办法关押他
Now we just need to devise a way to contain him.
不管怎么做 都得尽快
However we do it, we need to do it fast.
肖克利如今是绝佳的武器
Shockley is now the perfect weapon --
无法检测到的自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者 还能活着离开
an undetectable suicide bomber who gets to walk away.
想想看他能造成多大伤害
Just imagine the damage he could do.
如果他到现在还不来 就是不会来了
If he hasn't shown up by now, he's not going to.
相信我
Trust me.
我了解他 他讨厌跟人对质
I know him. He hates confrontation.
我们得给他个机会
We've got to give him a chance.
-为什么 -好吧
- Why? - Okay.
别给他机会 给梅琳达·梅一个机会
Don't give him a chance. Give one to Melinda May.
虽然换了她 20分钟前就会气得走人了
Even though she would've stormed off 20 minutes ago.
我喜欢这女人
I like this woman.
我再等等吧
I'll wait a little longer.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你的
For you.
我就知道以霍顿的懦弱 不会敢露面
I knew Holden was too much of a coward to show his face.
接听
Answer it.
我们能看到听到一切
We can see and hear everything.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
艾格妮丝 请听我说
Agnes, please, listen --
你好 霍顿
Hello, Holden.
我想的可不是这样
This is not what I had in mind.
对不起如此谨小慎微
I'm sorry for all the precautions,
但我必须小心
but I have to be careful.
有人在追捕我
There are people after me, you see.
我最近有了些科学突破
I-I-I've made some scientific breakthroughs as of late,
不是每个人都认同我的方法
and not everyone agrees with my methods, so --
霍顿 够了
Holden, stop.
我叫你来见我 是因为想做个了结
I asked you to meet me because I wanted closure,
但如果你没有种来见我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表