剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Not everyone is ready for that truth.
我就行吗
Oh, but I am?
是啊 目前为止 你是唯一
Yes. So far, you're the only one
记得真实世界的人
who remembers the way things should be.
-只是些片段 -片段让你走到这一步了
- It's only fragments. - Fragments have got you this far.
我们去年解放了它
We liberated this guy last year.
这是昆式战斗机
This is a Quinjet?
对
Yeah.
梅斯提到的舰队
And that fleet Mace described?
曾受你的指挥
You commanded it.
不过你的飞机要好得多
Except yours were loads nicer,
和风一号♥更是超乎想象
and you wouldn't believe Zephyr One.
这一定是搞错了
This has to be a mistake.
我们没做什么 我们不该被抓来的
We didn't do anything. We -- We shouldn't be here.
你麻烦大了
You're in a lot of trouble.
但我们是无辜的
But we're innocent.
我们低头做人 我们遵守规矩
We keep our heads down, we obey the rules --
什么都没做的人 不会被抓来
People who haven't done anything don't end up here.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want to cause any trouble.
霍普 她还是个孩子
And Hope -- she's just a kid.
那不代表她是无辜的
That doesn't mean she's innocent.
求你
Please...
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
这个拉德克里夫 他危险吗
So, this Radcliffe -- is he dangerous?
或许身手并不危险
Maybe not physically.
但有时候最大的威胁
But sometimes the greatest threats
其实就在眼前
are the ones right in front of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
Excuse me?
我不该丢下斯凯的
I should've never left Skye.
她应该不会有事的
I'm sure she'll be okay.
我也一直这么安慰自己 但如果她出了事
Which I keep telling myself, but if anything happens...
我绝不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself.
我愿为她而死
I'd die for her.
我让你一个人待会儿吧
Why don't I give you a minute?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我都好多年没坐过飞机了
It's been years since I've even been on a plane.
紧张是很正常的
It's perfectly normal to be nervous.
好久以来 我只希望有人相信我
For the longest time, I just wanted someone to believe me
告诉我 我没疯
and tell me I wasn't crazy.
你没疯
You are not crazy.
我独居 还自己做肥皂
I live alone and make my own soap.
我...那是古雅
I -- Uh... It's quaint.
甚至可以说很潮
Hipster, even.
我前妻可不那么认为
That's not how my ex-wife saw it.
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我根本没资格在这里
I'm not remotely qualified to be here.
我认识真正的科尔森
I know the real Coulson,
我相信你 哪怕你自己还不相信你自己
and I believe in you, even if you don't just now.
你就该在这里
You're exactly where you're meant to be.
30分钟到
30 minutes out.
利奥波德
Leopold?
怎么了
What's wrong?
珍玛·西蒙斯
你的新颠覆分子
Turns out your new subversive
被处死在学院了
was executed at the Academy.
但你应该早知道了吧
But I suppose you knew that already, didn't you?
我可以解释
I can explain.
她是个异人喽
So, she's an Inhuman, then?
你还瞒了我什么
What else have you been keeping from me?
这女人不是这里的
This woman is not from here.
她是从另一边穿越来的
She crossed over -- from the other side.
我以为那是不可能的
I thought that was impossible.
我也以为
As did I.
这就是你那么想完成
So this is why you've been so keen
镜子项目的原因
on finishing Project Looking Glass.
那个世界的人想摧毁我们建造的一切
The people from that world want to destroy what we've built.
我只是想保护你
I was only trying to protect you.
你从不谈及你在那里的经历
You never talk about your time there.
为什么
Why?
告诉我真话
Tell me the truth.
你欠我的
You owe me that much.
在那边 发生了最可怕的事
Over there, the worst thing happened.
神盾局赢得了战争
S.H.I.E.L.D. won the war.
九头蛇输了
Hydra lost.
我成了他们的奴隶
I was their slave.
不被当作人看
Treated as less than human.
我逃走后 原本希望他们无法跟来 但
When I escaped, I hoped they couldn't follow me, but...
他们来了
Here they are.
如果我不能回到那边击败我的敌人
If I can't return there and defeat my enemies,
我们就永远不安全
we'll never be safe.
我做的一切都是为了让你和我
Everything I do is so that you and I...
能在一起
can be together.
第五区遭突破
我们稍后再说 来
We'll finish this later. Come.
珍玛·西蒙斯
我是斯凯
I'm Skye.
你叫什么
What's your name?
霍普·麦肯锡
Hope Mackenzie.
霍普
Hope...
你就是他失去的希望[霍普]
You're the Hope that he lost.
他没失去我
He didn't lose me.
我是被你们抓走了
I was taken by you people.
我爸遵守规矩的 他是个好人
My Dad follows the rules. He's a good person.
当然了
I'm sure he is.
那放我们回家吧
Then let us go home.
没那么简单
I wish it was that simple.
这我说了不算
It's not my call.
爸爸警告我别动那个无人机了
Dad warned me not to mess around with that drone,
但我没听
but I didn't listen.
这都怪我
This is all my fault. I --
没事的
Hey, hey, it's okay.
你♥爸♥不会有事的
Your dad's gonna be all right.
我保证
I promise.
帮帮我爸吧
Please help my dad.
别让他出事 求你
Don't let anything happen to him -- please.
从女孩那儿问出什么了吗
Get anything from the girl?
她很害怕
She's scared.
她爸爸呢
What about her dad?
我还没能让他开口
I haven't broken him... yet.
我刚见过霍普
I was just with Hope.
她很安全
She's safe.
她很特别
That's one special girl.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是黛西·约翰逊
You're Daisy Johnson.
我们都是神盾局特工
We're both S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
没错
Yes.
太好了 谢天谢地
Yes. Oh, thank God.
好吧
Okay.
我们得把你救出去
We need to get you out of here,
再去联络科尔森和西蒙斯
reconnect with Coulson and Simmons.
当然
Definitely.
悠悠球在外面陪我们 她很安全
Yo-Yo is with us on the outside. She's safe.
你都不知道她多担心你
You have no idea how worried she is about you.
你不...
You don't...
知道那是谁
know who she is.
那我呢
And me?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是那个特工教我这么说的
That's what the other agent told me to say.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表