剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我要跟纳迪尔参议员进行电视辩论
I'm debating Senator Nadeer on television
关于"异人族对人类的战争"
about the "Inhuman War on Humans."
真讨厌媒体非要这么说
I hate that the media's calling it that.
伯罗斯说这很影响形象
Burrows says it's terrible branding.
但不管怎样
But either way,
这是一场心智之战
this is a battle for hearts and minds.
我能做什么
What can I do?
事实 西蒙斯
Facts, Simmons.
我需要冰冷严谨的科学事实
I need cold, hard, scientific facts
作为我们辩论中的依据
to back up our case during this debate.
我可以做一份PPT
I can put together a PowerPoint
讲解异人基因 生物和社会影响
on, um, Inhuman genetics, biology, sociological impact --
问题是 我觉得最好是
Yeah, here's the thing. I think it might be better
能把你脑袋里的知识
if I literally had what's in your head...
传送到我脑袋里
in my head.
就连神盾局也没有那样的科技
Even S.H.I.E.L.D. Doesn't have that kind of technology.
怎么没有
Oh, sure it does.
你只需要听着采访 然后告诉我该怎么说
So, all you need to do is listen in, tell me exactly what to say,
你如果出了任何错误
and know that any error, slip-up, or mishap
都可能对人类和异人的生命造成威胁
could endanger the lives of humans and Inhumans alike.
另外 我们15分钟后直播
Also, we're live in 15 minutes.
-刚刚的事 -忘了吧
- About back there -- - Forget it.
那可不行
Uh, I can't do that.
你体内那玩意是我的责任
That thing inside you is my responsibility.
不 是我的
No, it's mine.
如果你控制不了它
And if you can't control it?
听着 不能让我舅舅知道我的事
Look. My uncle can't know what I am.
所以我会控制住的
So I'll keep it down.
不是为了你 为了他
Not for you, for him.
你得为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
蹲下
Duck!
鬼烧死了
Ghost busted.
除非你的脸
Unless your face also does
还能变成鬼面小丑
a-a Clown Posse thing,
我就是感染了
I'm infected.
给我点空间
Give me some space.
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
听得到 离麦克风远点吧
Yep. You can back off the mike.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
各就位
Everyone set?
请安静
Quiet, please.
马上开始
We're about ready to roll.
我们这边直播准备 四 三 二
Our end is live in 4, 3, 2...
很多观众都熟悉艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
Many of you are familiar with Senator Ellen Nadeer.
她是财务委员会主席
She's head of the Finance Committee
也是所谓的"人类至上"运动的公开支持者
and outspoken advocate of the so-called Humans First movement.
谢谢请我来
Thank you for having me.
当然 接下来这位嘉宾更无需介绍
And of course, our next guest needs little introduction.
他是一名爱国者 人♥民♥公仆 享誉全球
He is a patriot, a public servant known all over the world.
他在维也纳的联♥合♥国♥爆♥炸♥事件中
He put his life on the line to save others
冒着生命危险救人
during the U.N. Bombing in Vienna.
如今 他是改革回归的神盾局的新局长
He's now the Director of the newly reformed S.H.I.E.L.D. --
揭秘英雄
杰弗里·梅斯
独家采访
杰弗里·梅斯
Jeffrey Mace.
参议员艾伦·纳迪尔 "人类至上"支持者
很荣幸能来参加 乔治
It's an honor to be here, George.
我们开始吧 梅斯局长
Let's get started. Director Mace --
经过了刚刚那样的介绍
After an intro like that,
我觉得该给我同样的时间
I think I deserve some equal time.
我想问局长一个问题
I'd like to ask the Director a question.
请问吧 参议员
Go ahead, Senator.
如果神盾局的目的不是保护我们 防御异人
Just what is S.H.I.E.L.D.'s purpose if it's not protecting us
那么是什么呢
from the Inhumans?
为什么人类生命不是神盾局的首要任务
Why are human lives t S.H.I.E.L.D.'s priority?
其实 异人与人类有
Actually, Inhumans and humans share
-99.8%的相同基因组 -异人就是人类
- 99.8% of the human genome. - Inhumans are human,
科学也是这么说的
and the science is in agreement with me.
事实上 我们有99.8%的相同基因组
In fact, we share 99.8% of the human genome.
差别真的那么小
It really is that close.
-我都不知道 -对 乔治
- I had no idea. - It really is, George --
基因不能解释令世界多地
Genetics can't explain the blackouts that plunged
陷入黑暗的断电
parts of the world into darkness.
人们当时吓坏了
People were terrorized.
而且有人丧生
Lives were lost.
-两个人类因直升机坠机死亡 -别忘了
- Two people died in a helicopter crash... - Let us never forget...
-而17个异人被杀 -那场危机之中
- ...while 17 Inhumans were murdered. - ...that more Inhumans
死去的异人要比人类多
than humans were lost during that crisis.
但每一天 都有报告传来
And yet every day, there are reports
不是香港发生骚动
of disturbances in Hong Kong
就是蓝皮肤的杀人犯出现在怀俄明州
or blue-skinned killers in Wyoming.
如果我要回应所有小报故事
Well, if I was to respond to every tabloid story
和大脚野人目击
and -- and -- and Sasquatch sighting,
我就不能做好我的本职工作了
I couldn't do my job,
那就是保护我们伟大的国家
which is to protect this great nation.
那此时此刻洛杉矶外
What about the very real situation
正在发生的真实情况呢
happening right now outside of Los Angeles?
神盾局是否真的攻入了一座监狱
Is it true that S.H.I.E.L.D. Has compromised a prison?
我们没有此事的消息 是吧
We have...no data on that, do we?
我们有原则不得透露正在进行的行动的情况
It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations,
但我可以保证
but I can assure you that
神盾局完全控制了局面
S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control.
快走
Let's go, go, go, go!
快点
Come on, come on, come on!
科尔森 出口在北面
Coulson, the exit is on the north side.
我会想办法送你们进入安全囚区
I'm gonna try and get you to a secure cellblock.
那里
There!
快走
Let's go!
我们来不及的
We're gonna make it!
快走
Come on! Come on!
走吧 梅
Let's go! May!
快进去
Go through!
你们能行
You're gonna make it.
黛西 别 开门
Daisy, no! Open the door!
这是属于我的战斗
This is my fight,
不是你们的
not yours.
别这样
Don't do this!
该死
Damn it!
乖狗狗
Here, boy.
菲兹 计划有变
Fitz, change of plans.
给我们找路进入餐厅 怎么进去都行
Find us another way into the cafeteria. I don't care how.
抓住她
Get her.
狱警呢
Where are the guards?!
舅舅
Tio.
罗比 你怎么来了
Robbie, what are you doing here?
救你出去
We're getting you out of here.
什么
What?
请退后
Step back, please.
不不不
No, no, don't.
他是神盾局的吗
This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你有危险
You're in danger.
露西·鲍尔来了 她要来找你
Lucy Bauer is here, and she's coming for you.
罗比 我叫你别掺和这事的
Robbie, I told you to stay away from this.
莫罗先生 鲍尔博士能穿墙
Mr. Morrow, Dr. Bauer can walk through walls,
我们得走了
so we got to go.
穿墙
Walk through walls?
神盾局的确说她有异能
Yeah, S.H.I.E.L.D. said she had abilities.
是啊 现在我们认为她还拿到了书
Yeah, and now we think she has that book.
谁知道她还能干出什么事来
So who knows what else she's capable of.
书
The book?
好 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表