剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
and I know you were hired to steal one.
你们还偷了一辆大货车来运它
You even jacked a big rig to help carry it out.
我们只是受雇干点打♥砸♥抢♥劫的事
We were just paid for a smash-and-grab job.
追杀你们的那人是谁
Who was that hunting you?
他伤我了 但我们差点就逃掉了
He nailed me, but we almost got away.
到底是谁
Who was it?
他杀了我的朋友吗
Did he kill my friends?
只留了一个活口
All but one.
但如果我想找到活着的他
But you're gonna have to give me a little bit more
你得多交代点
if I'm gonna find him alive.
求你救他 别让他也被烧了
Save him, please, before he gets burned, too.
等你好了就能见到你哥们了
You'll see your buddy again once you heal up.
告诉我...
Just tell me what's --
不
No.
我已经没救了
It's too late for me.
大家都说如果恶灵骑士烧了你
They say when the Rider burns you
他就烧到了你的灵魂
he burns your soul.
灵魂是无法愈合的
And a soul can never heal.
不许动
Stop right there!
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我听到了回音 可是听起来好奇怪
I hear my voice echo, but it sounds strange in my head.
细节处理真棒
The detail is amazing.
不过我现在悬空了三英尺
However, I am 3 feet off the ground.
什么 等等 该死
Wait. What? Hold on. Damn it.
我之前确实调整了一下纵坐标
Uh, well, I did adjust the Y axis earlier for some reason.
现在看起来怎么样
What does that look like now?
好多了
Better.
处理器对高多边形计数处理得不错
The CPU seems to be handling the high poly count.
材质感简直完美
Textures are impeccable.
我们应该造一个度假的地方
We should build a place to get away --
草场 或小屋之类的
a meadow or a cottage somewhere.
真希望能永远这么安静
I wish it were ever this quiet.
直流电刺♥激♥
Direct-current stimulation.
还能创造出触感和味觉
Creates the other senses like touch and taste
但也接受反馈
but also takes feedback.
我刚标记了你大脑的反应
So I've just mapped your brain's response --
对环境的反应 当然了
Response to the environment. Of course.
头盔是拉德克里夫博士建的吗
Dr. Radcliffe came up with the architecture?
是的 他称之为"框架"
Yeah. Yeah, he calls it "The Framework."
但经颅装置都是我设计的
But all the transcranial apparatus, that's all me.
当然了 你也很聪明 当然了
No. Of course, you're brilliant, too. Of course.
因为很快你就不需要戴目镜或耳机了
'Cause soon you won't even need the eyewear or the earwear,
因为一切都会在你脑子里
'cause it'll all be inside your head.
梅的突击队就能进行虚拟训练了
So May's strike team will be able to train virtually
而不用总被梅打断肋骨
instead of May constantly breaking their ribs.
有权限者才能进入
Authorized personnel only, pal.
没有通行证就不能进来
No pass, no entry.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
别拦他们 内桑森
Leave them be, Nathanson.
他们比你更有资格来这里
They have more reason to be here than you do.
新面孔可真不少
A lot of new faces.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see yours.
六周 这可是个纪录了
Six weeks. That's a record.
听说你升职了
Heard you got a promotion.
是啊 还有头衔
Oh, yeah, and a title.
没错 科技部特别局长顾问
Yeah, Special Advisor to the Director in Science and Technology.
或者"虐待狂"[缩写]
Or "SADIST."
你很忙吗
They keeping you busy?
都是些杂活
With busywork, mostly.
还有各种随机的先进测谎
Yeah, and random state-of-the-art lie-detector tests.
这就是进入局长核心集团的代价
So that's the cost of being in the Director's inner circle.
是啊 他很担心神盾局上次由
Yeah, he's paranoid about what happened
政♥府♥掌管时发生的事会重演
the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. was government-run.
称之为全面渗透监控方案
Calls it his Widespread Infiltration Monitoring Program.
或者"无能"[缩写]
Or "WIMP."
你们该跟我们走
Hey, uh, you should join us
我们要去拉德克里夫那儿
'cause we're gonna go to Radcliffe's
看阿伯丁对因弗内斯俱乐部联赛杯决赛
and watch the Aberdeen-Inverness Caley Thistle League cup final.
那都是足球队
They're -- Those are football teams.
这我可说不准 糊涂虫
I'm not sure they are, Turbo.
可惜 我们十分钟后就要飞了 所以
Unfortunately, we have to be wheels-up in 10 minutes, so...
好吧 没事 那就干正事吧
Okay. All right. Well, strictly business, then.
好啊 新玩具吗
Aw, yeah. New toys?
你要的爆♥炸♥钢笔
The exploding pen that you asked for.
我想不出这东西能有什么用
I can't imagine a use for it.
你就不想来一支吗
You never wanted one?
还有给你的 局长
And for you, Direct--
科尔森特工
Uh, Agent Coulson...
加了新的小玩意
...with new bells and whistles.
你启动时说明书就会显现了
And the directions will be there when you boot it up.
任务是什么
What's, uh -- What's the assignment?
机密
It's classified.
嗯
Right.
如今什么都是机密
Everything is these days.
菲兹 很遗憾
Fitz, sadly, um...
知道 你也没空看比赛
Yeah, you can't make the match, either.
我得把报告写完
I have to finish my reports.
没事 我明白
Yeah, no, I get it.
没关系
That's okay.
只是很遗憾我们都见不了几次面
Just a shame we hardly get to see each other.
大家都是
Any of us.
是啊
Yes, well...
总比那些再也见不到的朋友要好些吧
At least it's better than the friends we'll never see again.
搜索 存疑死亡 烧伤 可疑死亡 东洛杉矶
搜索结果
深受信赖的老师被杀 家被烧毁
橘线63B 早上九点
家政费
我们只是偷了个箱子
We just stole a box.
我都不知道那里面是什么
I don't even know what was inside of it.
我们把它装上了一辆18轮♥大♥卡车
We -- we loaded it onto an 18-wheeler,
停在了一间仓库里 就留在那儿走人了
we parked it in a warehouse, and we just left it.
留给谁的
Left it for who?
华人帮
The Chinatown Crew.
他们出高价找人干这个
They set the job up and were willing to pay big.
撒谎
Lies.
雅利安兄弟会会跟中国人合作
Aryan Brotherhood working with the Chinese?
我发誓 我发誓只知道这些
I swear! I swear that's all I know.
那仓库在哪
Where's this warehouse?
这我可不能告诉你
I... I can't tell you that, man.
我要是说了 我没被你杀死的伙计...
My people are gonna be mowed down in the payback...
也要遭报复的
the ones you didn't already kill.
你不跟我说 就跟他说吧
You don't tell me, you'll have to tell him.
米切尔
这个下落不明 其余全部死亡
This guy's missing. The rest are dead.
雅利安兄弟会
Aryan Brotherhood.
跟我可不是一路人
They're not my kind of brothers.
他们拿钱办事
They've been know to work for cash.
盗窃 袭击 雇佣界的超值套餐
Burglary, assault, sort of the value meal of hired guns.
他们涉嫌与近期这辆卡车的失窃有关
They're suspected in the recent theft of this big rig.
可能是为更大的活儿做准备
Probably prepping for a larger score.
车大 还是黄色 很容易找
Big, yellow, hard to hide.
我们要找这辆车吗
So, what, are we looking for this thing?
假如黛西跟我们思路一致
And if Daisy's chasing the same angle,
也许我们能先她一步
maybe we get to the finish line first.
守车待她
I'll greet her when she arrives.
-科尔森特工 -戴维斯
- Agent Coulson? - Davis.
准备降落
Preparing for decent.
异人特工请求登机
Inhuman asset will be waiting on the tarmac.
怎么了
What?
你妻子好吗 戴维斯
How's your wife, Davis?
日渐丰腴
Getting bigger every day.
这话别让她听到
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表